Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,571 members, 7,951,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Bobrisky Give Out His Cake To Anyone Getting Married This Weekend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Give Out His Cake To Anyone Getting Married This Weekend (843 Views)

Talented Cake Baker Shows Amazing Photos Of All His Cake Design (photos) / Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) / Anita Joseph Is Getting Married This Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Give Out His Cake To Anyone Getting Married This Weekend by Anjollyzlov(f): 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
Anjolasblogonline. Com

Bobrisky give out his cake to anyone getting married this weekend.

Source :http://anjolasblogonline.com/2019/09/01/bobrisky-give-ou…ied-this-weekend/

Re: Bobrisky Give Out His Cake To Anyone Getting Married This Weekend by softwerk(f): 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
grin

He he he he he he he he...Hand don meet this one!

But what if the same police descend on the wedding to seize the cake?!
Re: Bobrisky Give Out His Cake To Anyone Getting Married This Weekend by majamajic(m): 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
God forbid !!

preeq cake
Re: Bobrisky Give Out His Cake To Anyone Getting Married This Weekend by Prettyvita(f): 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
Eyaa kpele. E really pain am.
Better luck next time.
That cake though!!
Re: Bobrisky Give Out His Cake To Anyone Getting Married This Weekend by dominique(f): 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
With all his photo pasted over it, who'll want to use such a cake?
Re: Bobrisky Give Out His Cake To Anyone Getting Married This Weekend by Chanchit: 12:36am On Sep 02, 2019
Bro... Carry your cake go motherless babies home.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Give Out His Cake To Anyone Getting Married This Weekend by Siralgebra04(m): 1:20am On Sep 02, 2019
Wetin concern me with wetin no concern.
Re: Bobrisky Give Out His Cake To Anyone Getting Married This Weekend by Funjosh(m): 1:26am On Sep 02, 2019
dominique:
With all his photo pasted over it, who'll want to use such a cake?

Some people will still want it, just to have the name bobrisky attached to them.
Re: Bobrisky Give Out His Cake To Anyone Getting Married This Weekend by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 02, 2019
I rather eat p.ssy than this.

He looks really disgusting to me.

The case of bobrisky re emphasized the fact that with lil cash, many people lack any form of standards in naija. u could be celebrated even if u a pig. Another example is Nnamdi Kanu adored by Igbos. Someone who's mentally deranged, making his followers lick his pee on the floor and see nothing off with that.

Spits.

(1) (Reply)

Kesari Step Out In Styles In His New Outfit / My Dad Pioneered My First Heartbreak – Juliet Ibrahim / See What MR P's SON Did To Ronaldo's SON In Football Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.