Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,057 members, 7,970,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:00 AM

Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies (5398 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Rewards Fan With #10,000 For Predicting The Color Of Her Outfit. / Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus / Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by chines4(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2010
Germany I smell foul play
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by 1United1: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2010
We are a very big funeral company based in Lagos. We specialize in handling all kinds animal corpses ranging from goat, cow, snake and elephant. Our undertakers are well trained for this. Please somebody should link me to Octopus Paul's father for possible negotiation.
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by ud4u: 10:53am On Oct 27, 2010
Hope he predicted his death?
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by juman(m): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2010
Sorry o.
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by suxes2005(m): 11:23am On Oct 27, 2010
ATTENTION PLEASE

We are an intl charity org

We have been contacted to raise a sum
of $2M for the families of the late Paul

If interested kindly drop your contact
details here and also your acct balance

SHALOM
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by Bawss1(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2010
IBB should be linked to this.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2010
Where is the funeral holding? Because i would like to be there. No car would be allowed to park around the vicinity to prevent car bomb explosion. Pls, invite all our living past Heads of State and if IBB would not be present, let me know so that i can as well stay at home grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by slyk2(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2010
An oracle goes home!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by 190: 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2010
im happy @least paul predicted mamagee giving birth to twins for me before it passed off!!
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by Donmeca(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2010
REDUCE BODY FAT FAST!!!! Octopus meat for sale!

BENEFITS OF EATING OCTOPUS:

-zero cholesterol. . .free from fatty acids, stroke, heart attack, high bp.
-zero bone. . .less work by the teeth. . .even a two year old can finish a plate
-high calcium content (sea food u know) for strong bones
-moderate sodium content
-chlorine for fighting germs
-tastes real good. . .u don't need A1, onga, maggi, knorr, etc.
-good to use as point and kill delicacy

in fact, the benefits are not exhaustive.

now that daddy paul has passed on, I wish to let u all know that I have been empowered to sell of the meat (2 kilo per family of 4) at the rate of $1000/kilo.

Interested families should contact Donmeca, the king of the sea immediately. Offer valid while stock lasts.

warning: People have been calling me and paying up from all over Europe and America. . .I want my African brethren to share i this once in a life time opportunity.
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by 36Governor: 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2010
YeeePa,

This is not good news as i was just preparing visit to Octopus Paul in Germany to find out if my president i and have chance in the upcoming election.

I smell foul play here oooooooo

This could even be one of those political killings i have been complaining to mr president.

I suspect our political enemies.
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by 2rez: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2010
Doez it means Meister Paul culdnt predict it'z own death? Well, i learnt dat tha max age they can attain iz 3 yrz b4 death wld come knockin @ tha door. Iz dat true/false? RIP meister soothsayer. Lol!
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by Pelumiv(m): 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2010
oracle ko, database ni abi octopus mutallab.
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by Jarus(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2010
Our enemies(Germans) have done their worst. With great sadness and gratitude to God for a life sportingly spent, our family home and abroad, on land and in the oceans, wishes to announce the untimely death of Our grandfather,father, uncle,, husband, brother, son, and friend, the undoubtedly King of octopuses, Octopus Paul Ejiogbe GCON at the shocking age of 2 years. Due to logistics for people who will be unable to join us at our German family home, burial service will hold simultaneously at our family in Eti-Osa, Lagos, Nigeria on Saturday, October 30 and also all over Spain. Reception party thereafter at Eagle Square Abuja.

In accordance with our unique tradition, Aso-ebi is fifty thousand dollars. See Aisha for account details. Please make payments promptly and avoid the mad rush .

He is survived by several wives and multiple children(DNA tests will be conducted to verify claims) including

Octopus BecomeRich Canada
Octopus MamaGee  UK
Octopus Jarus (still in Nigeria but working furiously on his visa)

A colleague just drew my attention to this post in office this afternoon . . . .
grin grin
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by Freiburger(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2010
I still see ppl asking why the octopus failed to predict its own death without even knowing how the poor octopus functions. As far as i know, the octopus correctly predicted the 7 world cup matches involving Germany. And the final btw the Netherlands and spain. and a lots of fooball betting fans like myself made some good [b]Cash [/b]throug its preditions i can tell you that. this is how it worked:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmYaVrd5KKo
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by Freiburger(m): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2010
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by ccollins(m): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2010
Lol,autopsy ain't 100% accurate.Who knows what may have killed d octopus(it may have been sum pple,assasins or sumtin).Investigations should be carried out
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by mounace120: 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2010
Hello,
my name is Mounace i was looking for a real and everlasting relationship and i came across your profle in this site and it attracted me to write to you.I will like you to write to me with my private email address (mounace44@yahoo.com) for more introduction and also to see my picture.
I will be waiting to receive your mail soonest,remember color,race,religion,etc does not matter in real love but care,love and trust matter a lot.Till then remained blessed.
Miss Mounace
mounace44@yahoo.com
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by Freiburger(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2010
ccollins:

Lol,autopsy ain't 100% accurate.Who knows what may have killed d octopus(it may have been sum pple,assasins or sumtin).Investigations should be carried out

But it was already known that Mr Octopus will not live to see the next Europeans's cup. He was already 2 and a half years old b4 he passed away.
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by Jarus(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2010
When asked when Nigeria will be better, the Octopus slumped at what it saw and never recovered . . . uncountable zeros after 1
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by excanny: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2010
mounace120:

Hello,
my name is Mounace i was looking for a real and everlasting relationship and i came across your profle in this site and it attracted me to write to you.I will like you to write to me with my private email address (mounace44@yahoo.com) for more introduction and also to see my picture.
I will be waiting to receive your mail soonest,remember color,race,religion,etc does not matter in real love but care,love and trust matter a lot.Till then remained blessed.
Miss Mounace
mounace44@yahoo.com

lol. All these scammers no dey give up o! Una no dey change format? Same format everyday. BTW, the octopus don die. Abi you want scam dead octopus?
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by aol(m): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2010
we need some one to represent the octopus maybe GOGO, can be one . . .no offence grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by Ranoscky(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2010
Thank God for NL, i never laff lyk dis before !!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Wizkid Is My Everything" Wizkid's Girlfriend Speaks / Wow!! Transformed Into A Blow-up $€x Doll After Spending A Fortune On Surgery / Is This Fashion Or Madness? See What She Wore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.