Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Gunmen Kidnap UNICAL Deputy Registrar (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap UNICAL Deputy Registrar (photo) (331 Views)

FUTA Deputy Registrar, Amos Arijesuyo Shot Dead By Suspected Kidnappers. / Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Lafia, Murder Him (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kidnap UNICAL Deputy Registrar (photo) by CuriousMynd: 7:04am On Sep 02, 2019
The University of Calabar Deputy Registrar (College of Medicine), Mrs Hannah Oboho was reportedly kidnapped from her house by unknown gunmen on Saturday August 31.

The Deputy Registrar was kidnapped at about 8:00pm by gunmen numbering over seven while returning from one of the ceremonies she attended. The Public Relations Officer of the university, Mr Effiong Eyo confirmed the abduction of the Senior Staff.

He said he was informed of the incident through a text message sent by the victim’s son.

“I just came into town. I will see the Chief Security Officer tomorrow (Monday). I only learnt from a text sent by the son that she was kidnapped from her home,” Eyo told newsmen.

The state Commissioner of Police, Austin Agbonlahor told newsmen that the police has intensified its effort to rescue the Deputy Registrar.

http://igberetvnews.com/955361/breaking-gunmen-kidnap-unical-deputy-registrar-photo/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Gunmen Kidnap UNICAL Deputy Registrar (photo) by yemmybx(m): 7:07am On Sep 02, 2019
God help us and keep us SAFE from kidnappers, crisis, greediness, callousness, killings, and poverty, Amen!

God bless Nigerians and Nigeria.

Re: Gunmen Kidnap UNICAL Deputy Registrar (photo) by yemmybx(m): 7:11am On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Gunmen Kidnap UNICAL Deputy Registrar (photo) by ctleurocollege: 7:21am On Sep 02, 2019
Praying for her release

Contact me if you want to study in The Republic of Cyprus
Re: Gunmen Kidnap UNICAL Deputy Registrar (photo) by Mynd44: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2019

(1)

Xenophobic Attacks: 80 Arrested, 5 Killed, Foreigners Cry For Help / Xenophobia Is Overrated / 3 Years Jail Term For Smuggling One Bag Of Rice - Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.