Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Twitter User Narrates How Herdsmen Killed A Lady On Her Way From Kogi To Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twitter User Narrates How Herdsmen Killed A Lady On Her Way From Kogi To Abuja (517 Views)

Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah / How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Narrates How Herdsmen Killed A Lady On Her Way From Kogi To Abuja by Nollyzonenews: 7:12am On Sep 02, 2019
Twitter User Tblazejr took to his page to Narrate a story of how herdsmen killed a lady who is going to Abuja from Kogi Yesterday.

He tweeted saying

To God who made me, it will never be well with anybody supporting this govt and this insecurity situation. I am here consoling a friend that just lost his lovely sister that was shot on her way back to Abuja. There's nothing anybody is telling me, this country is bleeped! ����
Kaii!!! Just drove him in his car to his house. He's scared of entering the house as the sick mother is equally there. He's so sure if she gets to know, she'll also die. See ehn! I am tired...� �. Who did we offend in this country God? I can't even console him.
.... He was informed by a good police man who helped them at the hospital she was rushed to. They were attacked by Herdman on their way from Kogi back to Abuja. ����� I am tired. God help us.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/how-herdsmen-allegedly-killed-a-lady-on-her-from-kogi-state-to-abuja/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Twitter User Narrates How Herdsmen Killed A Lady On Her Way From Kogi To Abuja by yemmybx(m): 7:14am On Sep 02, 2019
God help us and keep us SAFE from kidnappers, crisis, greediness, callousness, killings, and poverty, Amen!

God bless Nigerians and Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Narrates How Herdsmen Killed A Lady On Her Way From Kogi To Abuja by helinues: 7:15am On Sep 02, 2019
undecided
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Herdsmen Killed A Lady On Her Way From Kogi To Abuja by Davash222(m): 7:15am On Sep 02, 2019
Simplyleo, Sarrki, helineus, BBQ man, and co, this guy was actually referring to you guys. You see una life

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Narrates How Herdsmen Killed A Lady On Her Way From Kogi To Abuja by ctleurocollege: 7:17am On Sep 02, 2019
Sad news

Contact me if you want to study in The Republic of Cyprus
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Herdsmen Killed A Lady On Her Way From Kogi To Abuja by Skyfornia(m): 7:20am On Sep 02, 2019
Tinubu won't agree with you...
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Herdsmen Killed A Lady On Her Way From Kogi To Abuja by AroleOduduwa2: 7:25am On Sep 02, 2019
This is becoming a norm in Nigeria, the media doesn’t report the herdsmen madness anymore. We all hope for a better Nigeria, just can’t see it happening, the system is so rotten
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Herdsmen Killed A Lady On Her Way From Kogi To Abuja by wakaman: 7:26am On Sep 02, 2019
Typical yamree narrative.
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Herdsmen Killed A Lady On Her Way From Kogi To Abuja by Captainrambo2: 8:01am On Sep 02, 2019
wakaman:
may your loved ones tango with herdsmen
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Herdsmen Killed A Lady On Her Way From Kogi To Abuja by xelly: 8:18am On Sep 02, 2019
wakaman:

I forgive you for you know not what you are doing but if you don't repent of it, it will visit you.
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Herdsmen Killed A Lady On Her Way From Kogi To Abuja by vixpal: 8:25am On Sep 02, 2019
No criminals again from other tribe, na herdsmen SMH.
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Herdsmen Killed A Lady On Her Way From Kogi To Abuja by grandstar(m): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2019
The country isn't safe anymore. Worse, Buhari treating this issue with kid gloves.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Narrates How Herdsmen Killed A Lady On Her Way From Kogi To Abuja by FarahAideed: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2019
We warned you all against this govt but una no gree hear
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Herdsmen Killed A Lady On Her Way From Kogi To Abuja by 2016easy2017: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
aaaammmmiiiiiinnnnn. may the person die of accident soonest

(1) (Reply)

Update On The Missing Ghanaian Girls Believed To Have Been Kidnapped By The Nige / EFCC Speaks On N900m Allegedly Turning Into Papers In Its Custody / Beware Of Whatsapp Hacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.