Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,447 members, 7,911,087 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:27 AM

Pantami Sets Targets For 6 Agencies Under The Ministry Of Communications. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Sets Targets For 6 Agencies Under The Ministry Of Communications. (10198 Views)

Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman / See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications / JUST IN: Buhari Sets Targets For Incoming Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Sets Targets For 6 Agencies Under The Ministry Of Communications. by Neoteny(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
Vague mandate
Re: Pantami Sets Targets For 6 Agencies Under The Ministry Of Communications. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
TUANKU:

Because you choose to be an ass licker doesn't mean everyone must follow you. List his achievements as DG here first let's see. Mkpi

My God grin his achievement as DG nitda? Are you kidding me? This proves that you are an empty person .go to nitda not even his enemy can state he didn't move that place forward

Why bother arguing when u know nothing
Re: Pantami Sets Targets For 6 Agencies Under The Ministry Of Communications. by TUANKU(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mustsucceed:

My God grin his achievement as DG nitda? Are you kidding me? This proves that you are an empty person .go to nitda not even his enemy can state he didn't move that place forward

Why bother arguing when u know nothing

Oga does not need to visit an agency like NITDA to feels its impact. Just list his achievements you cannot but you're here shouting.
Just another bigot with a pea-sized brain

1 Like

Re: Pantami Sets Targets For 6 Agencies Under The Ministry Of Communications. by Mummymahdi(f): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
i dont doubt this 1 at all, and he will deliver
Re: Pantami Sets Targets For 6 Agencies Under The Ministry Of Communications. by MicroBox: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
FarahAideed:
This one has started of well .. immediately he started talking of KPIs I knew he knew what he was doing
He is a very qualify experienced ICT man.
He don't need to start learning any thing from the ministry permanent secretary like the way most of them will be doing.
Why on earth would Fashola be minister of power.
Re: Pantami Sets Targets For 6 Agencies Under The Ministry Of Communications. by tck2000(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
i will i will

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: Rivers Is As Important As Lagos, Kano, Says Wike / Yahaya Bello's Jurisdictional Objection Against EFCC / How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.