Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,194 members, 7,963,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:14 PM

“anytime I See Married Men Wearing Ring I Get Wet” -nigarian Lady Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “anytime I See Married Men Wearing Ring I Get Wet” -nigarian Lady Reveals (475 Views)

"I Bought A Diamond Ring, I Gave It To My Bf To Propose To Me. He Sold It" / “anytime I See Married Men Wearing Ring I Get Wet” -nigarian Lady Reveals / She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“anytime I See Married Men Wearing Ring I Get Wet” -nigarian Lady Reveals by Petfadblog: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2019
Popular Nigeria Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin shared a surprising story of a lady on his Instagram handle.
According to the post, the lady express shock to her rather unbelievable situation, the lady recounts that she usually get wet anytime she sees married men wearing their wedding rings.
She reveals that she has slept with many married men but she is finding it difficult to quit being wet whenever she sees married men.
While at Shoprite she narrates, upon seeing a married man with his wife and 2 daughters, she was beginning to get sxxually Hot that she was terribly wet and got her dress stained.
She concluded that maybe she needs some form of deliverance because she cannot stop being wet whenever she sees a married man.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/09/popular-nigeria-relationship-expert.html

(1) (Reply)

What's The Meaning Of......... / Please I Really Need Your Advice / Shocks:a South African Woman Reveals The Real Reason Behind Attacks On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.