Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal (58468 Views)

Reactions Trail BBN Tacha's Dressing As She Visits Lagos State CP / Man Raises Alarm After Bobrisky Liked His Photos On Instagram (Photo) / Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by greatme2good(f): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Better for him... This bobrisky thing is really a bad influence to our generation. It's baffling how even teenagers with unstable mind really want to copy him.

Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by Kosoco(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Did they caught me?
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by sisisioge: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Afi aunty e na! Awon oniranu dede grin
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by Jeremani: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nonsense, see neck like snake �
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by deedeemob(m): 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
Start ke? Full blown u mean? Bastards!!!
preshdoh:
You mean he is now having sense......
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by salbis(m): 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
No matter what not all of us will be celebrities. Being on spot for a wrong motive does not add up at all.
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
You won't know you have much curves until you give Apetamin a chance.call/WhatsApp, delivery nationwide.phone numbers on my profile
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by TUANKU(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
These are the type of weaklings hitler wanted to do away with.

Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by ajebuter(f): 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
If not for social media that celebrates mediocrity

Who would've known about the existence of this one that should be in school or learning a handwork..
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by optimusprime2(m): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jayslicky:
This is the only James brown I know. A music legend.
"Say it Loud!"
I know no other
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by Equation89(m): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
Na them..see them...
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by BossKingRex(m): 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
James Brown or Wetin u call yasef, u don get brain now abi? UNAM IKOT.

Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jayslicky:
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by Isoduwa(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
Na who be this antelope again
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by od501: 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
Somebody's 9 months.... Chai..
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by tsavkeghps(m): 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by teejaymiquel(m): 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
Is this one too a celebrity lemme go look for my SIS's bra and makeup Kit's e be like na d new format be dis.
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by chikitobabe(f): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
silverbirdng:
Writing on Snapchat, he said; “Because of yesterday drama i have to dress like this. Let me change small before they see my matter”

James Brown had on Saturday sent an emotional birthday message to Bobrisky, calling him his aunty and wrote on how the popular socialite inspires him.
Read his post:

“Happy birthday to one and only {Auntie mi} long life and prosperity….. We come across so many people in our lives, but the one who leaves an impact is hard to get…. Happy birthday to the one who doesn’t give a f**k to what people say, but focuses on her set goal. Happy birthday to the one who knows what it means to be independent and focused.

“Happy birthday to the one who knows the meaning of fashion ���…. The very first time I met you, you were so friendly and bold, trust me, you’re one of the few people I always up to. Thank you for being you.“

See more here https://thickmatch.com/james-brown-now-dressing-man-bobriskys-ordeal/
Hahahah fear don catch huncle, it's better for u to stay the lane where God kept u
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by chikitobabe(f): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
greatme2good:
Better for him... This bobrisky thing is really a bad influence to our generation. It's baffling how even teenagers with unstable mind really want to copy him.

Honestly, if this issue is not addressed now,its going to be difficult to curtail in the future cos some young boys are in love with his dressing and are aspiring to be like him.
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by grandstar(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
and he is now in money! His poor bum!
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by EnaibeSam: 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
So your head don go back to factory reset. Crazy people every where.
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by CosmicJames(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
PennywysCares:
onyi baby is that ur back on the DP?

abeg make we mingle

Send me ur control number biko
You're on the internet
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by chiedozie198100: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
chai1

guy man no even fit stand erect again.

too much erect pipes drilling for oil in his rig, has changed his posture
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by Malawian(m): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
silverbirdng:
Writing on Snapchat, he said; “Because of yesterday drama i have to dress like this. Let me change small before they see my matter”

James Brown had on Saturday sent an emotional birthday message to Bobrisky, calling him his aunty and wrote on how the popular socialite inspires him.
Read his post:

“Happy birthday to one and only {Auntie mi} long life and prosperity….. We come across so many people in our lives, but the one who leaves an impact is hard to get…. Happy birthday to the one who doesn’t give a f**k to what people say, but focuses on her set goal. Happy birthday to the one who knows what it means to be independent and focused.

“Happy birthday to the one who knows the meaning of fashion ���…. The very first time I met you, you were so friendly and bold, trust me, you’re one of the few people I always up to. Thank you for being you.“

See more here https://thickmatch.com/james-brown-now-dressing-man-bobriskys-ordeal/
Aunty wey gather gbola.
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by greatme2good(f): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
chikitobabe:

Honestly, if this issue is not addressed now,its going to be difficult to curtail in the future cos some young boys are in love with his dressing and are aspiring to be like him.
People defending him online haven't seen the damage he's doing to our young ones. A teenager in my church recently declared himself gay abi cross dresser whatever. On further interrogation, we found out his role model is this he / she Mofo. The teenager in question went as far as searching about gay related stuff on the internet, the height of it all was when the auntie's child reported to his mom that the said teenager has been inserting his finger and pen in his anus and that of his younger brother. From that day, I hated bobrisky for being stupid and selfish. Sometimes I wonder if he knows he's a bad influence but I guess he's only after making more money.

Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by Danzazzausambo(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
"They didn't caught me"
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by Themark1: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
he is on his own.

Sure bookings are what we live for.
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by Myself2(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jayslicky:

Sure
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by olumalcolm(m): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
james brown ko, james lilac ni. awon sir werey. angry
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by Anban11: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
Straight away,This 1 na gay
Re: James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal by brunojnr(m): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
i dnt knw what kinda pleasure a man kan derive in screwing anoda mans sh**t hole

Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan / Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos