Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,741 members, 7,941,801 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Pls Help Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Out (596 Views)

Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! / All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! / Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Out by borie4u(m): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2010
I was wondering if any one could help me out of this bad situation. There is this gf of mine who is in the habit of doing things that get me angry and anytime i tell her she will apologize and the next moment is on it again.i have told her that it is not the apology that am after but not doing it again.She 'd respond by sayin "afterall i have apologised" and i dont want to be like too difficult and unforgiving.Pls how can one treat such a person because i am tired of the apology and constant hurting
Re: Pls Help Out by kokoletz(m): 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2010
cool hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm keep at bay!!
Re: Pls Help Out by md4real(m): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2010
i feel she is very immature,
Re: Pls Help Out by kokoletz(m): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2010
indeed

(1) (Reply)

Your Religion And Your Love Life / How Can One Me His Or Her Soul Mate / What Will You Do If You Find Your Man/woman Cheating On You? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.