Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,713 members, 7,930,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. (12034 Views)

Where You Can Buy Samsung & Iphones In Wholesale Prices / UK Used Phones For Sale Samsung & iPhone Discount Price ( Ikeja Price ) / Apple Iphone 7 32 GB Unlocked Location Ikeja Price N180k Negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 03, 2019
by 2025 all these phones go don cast. No let am enter your eye o. Remember blackberry

1 Like

Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by kindex(m): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2019
kzubyar:
How much

108 thousand sir while the single is 105k
Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by kindex(m): 9:10am On Sep 03, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:
Your phones are neat but expensive my friend bought same note 8 for 85k same Ikeja last three weeks I can post receipt for confirmation.

Hello sir it is very possible but am very sure it is not a direct UK used it is a naija used ur friend bought and it very dangerous we don't sell that type.. sometimes it happens that people bring stolen phone to sell to some dealers at cheaper price at ikeja and if any thing happens ur friend is the first suspects and first person to arrest alot of that happens at ikeja.

1 Like

Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by kindex(m): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2019
FuckBots:
by 2025 all these phones go don cast. No let am enter your eye o. Remember blackberry

So u want to wait for 2025 to come before u start enjoying life?

1 Like

Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
kindex:

So u want to wait for 2025 to come before u start enjoying life?
if you still think "phones" are one of the epitomes of enjoying life, you still have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by kindex(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
FuckBots:
if you still think "phones" are one of the epitomes of enjoying life, you still have a long way to go

Oga ur choice is different from other's.
Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by shogsman(m): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
FuckBots:

Actually you’re the one that still have a long way to go,if you can’t afford it just walk pass and let those who admires technology deal.

5 Likes

Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by kindex(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
shogsman:

Actually you’re the one that still have a long way to go,if you can’t afford it just walk pass and let those who admires technology deal.

Abi oo bros may God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
See... I dont wanna derail your thread but all these things are merely plastic and metal with electricity in them.

Im not saying tech like phones arent a good thing, i mean, i'm using one to type this, but we should call a spade a spade. Using the latest phones isnt as important as you guys hold it. The world deceives you without you even knowing it.

i will buy this phone in 2025 and the same way you use it will be the same way i will use it. This is not a question of financial means, look at life as what it is.
Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
shogsman:

Look beyond the material craze in this world for a while and you will see what i am saying

1 Like

Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by shogsman(m): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
FuckBots:

Look beyond the material craze in this world for a while and you will see what i am saying

What are you talking about,I'm a tech lover I use an xs max and a 6gig ram android not because I care about materials,it's because I want the best performance I can get. Don't rub your archaic ideas on us.there aiint nothing wrong in spending a fortune on your favourite gadgets.it's all about priority some people spend millions on drinks, cloths and shoes while some of us prefer to spend it on gadgets.

3 Likes

Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
shogsman:

What are you talking about,I'm a tech lover I use an xs max and a 6gig ram android not because I care about materials,it's because I want the best performance I can get. Don't rub your archaic ideas on us.there aiint nothing wrong in spending a fortune on your favourite gadgets.it's all about priority some people spend millions on drinks, cloths and shoes while some of us prefer to spend it on gadgets.
wow. Just wow.

If you'd ask me, i'd say your priorities are misplaced. Nothing depriciates faster in value than tech gadgets like the Xs Max you just mentioned. Give it a year and its value will drop by 15-25%. Why spend a lot of money on such trivial things??

Do you know that Apple is already deveLoping an iPhone 11? Seriously, when that one comes out, you'll probably ditch this one and start to work towards having the next one. You may think you are enjoying but its simply a vicious cycle that will never end.

Why waste money on things that will depreciate and not those that appreciate? I don't really care if you can afford such huge price tags or not, but you just wasted your money (this is my own POV. I am not trying to teach you how to spend your cash). But Why not spend on real estate?
Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
Mention 3 things that your iPhone does that a Tecno mid-range/flagship phones or itel phones can't do.
Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by shogsman(m): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
FuckBots:
wow. Just wow.

If you'd ask me, i'd say your priorities are misplaced. Nothing depriciates faster in value than tech gadgets like the Xs Max you just mentioned. Give it a year and its value will drop by 15-25%. Why spend a lot of money on such trivial things??

Do you know that Apple is already deveLoping an iPhone 11? Seriously, when that one comes out, you'll probably ditch this one and start to work towards having the next one. You may think you are enjoying but its simply a vicious cycle that will never end.

Why waste money on things that will depreciate and not those that appreciate? I don't really care if you can afford such huge price tags or not, but you just wasted your money (this is my own POV. I am not trying to teach you how to spend your cash). But Why not spend on real estate?

Well you’ve not used one so you wouldn’t really understand and tech gadgets don’t depreciate like you think,when iPhone X came out I bought it and used for a year and sold it for exactly the same price I bought it,You said I’m wasting money,I say I don’t see it that way,I’m enjoying technology and the experience that comes with me,so enjoy your itel why I rock my flagships it all comes down to a single fact.money is your problem.

1 Like

Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by Wayne4uall(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
FuckBots:
Mention 3 things that your iPhone does that a Tecno mid-range/flagship phones or itel phones can't do.

grin cheesy grin grin grin bro that is a poor man mentality... That means camry pencil 2009 model is the same as Benz s550 2019 model because they are both cars
Bro. U Re funny o.. Pls stop thinking that way

2 Likes

Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
shogsman:

Well you’ve not used one so you wouldn’t really understand and tech gadgets don’t depreciate like you think,when iPhone X came out I bought it and used for a year and sold it for exactly the same price I bought it,You said I’m wasting money,I say I don’t see it that way,I’m enjoying technology and the experience that comes with me,so enjoy your itel why I rock my flagships it all comes down to a single fact.money is your problem.

Everyone with his own point of view
Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by Leemekzy: 7:38am On Sep 04, 2019
FuckBots:
See... I dont wanna derail your thread but all these things are merely plastic and metal with electricity in them.

Im not saying tech like phones arent a good thing, i mean, i'm using one to type this, but we should call a spade a spade. Using the latest phones isnt as important as you guys hold it. The world deceives you without you even knowing it.

i will buy this phone in 2025 and the same way you use it will be the same way i will use it. This is not a question of financial means, look at life as what it is.
Are saying nokia 3310 bought in the 2000's does the same work as nokia 8?
Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by kindex(m): 7:50am On Sep 04, 2019
Samsung s7 edge 32gb

Price: 57k

Call or WhatsApp
Kindex gadget

Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by kindex(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2019
Samsung Note 9 128gb

Price: 150k with charger

Call or WhatsApp
Kindex Gadgets

Instagram: @kindexgadgets

Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by kindex(m): 9:31am On Sep 04, 2019
Samsung Galaxy s9plus 64gb

Price: 128k each slightly negotiable

Call or WhatsApp
Kindex Gadgets

Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
Leemekzy:
Are saying nokia 3310 bought in the 2000's does the same work as nokia 8?
Yes. Basically.
Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by kindex(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
Samsung Galaxy s9 64gb

Price: 110k

Call or WhatsApp
Kindex Gadgets

Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by Leemekzy: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
FuckBots:

Yes. Basically.
WOW so wat u tell me is nokia 3310 can surf the internet?
Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by kindex(m): 12:02am On Sep 05, 2019
Leemekzy:

Bros i beg no mind the man jare na 3310 man, him no get levels how on earth should someone be referring to 3310 with all this development.. if we talk now him go say him dey enjoy life mtchew

1 Like

Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 05, 2019
Leemekzy:
I dont need a phone for that. I can have a laptop of 30-40k and be using that 3310 I will be alright.

It baffles me to see that the criteria you use to abscond phones of 100k+ from the modest ones is cheap internet access
Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by LordOfTheWeed: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2019
FuckBots:

Bro, you're broke, simple! Coz you can't afford it doesn't mean someone can't afford it, please don't destroy someone else's business due to your own ignorance....
Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by SweetBuns(f): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2019
LordOfTheWeed:

Bro, you're broke, simple! Coz you can't afford it doesn't mean someone can't afford it, please don't destroy someone else's business due to your own ignorance....

Abi o
Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by Leemekzy: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2019
FuckBots:

I dont need a phone for that. I can have a laptop of 30-40k and be using that 3310 I will be alright.

It baffles me to see that the criteria you use to abscond phones of 100k+ from the modest ones is cheap internet access
Can a laptop of 30k-40k do what andriod phones do?
Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by kindex(m): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2019
Uk used galaxy note 8 64gb

Price: 103k with charger

Call or WhatsApp
Kindex gadgets

INSTAGRAM: @kindexgadgets

Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by kindex(m): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
Uk used galaxy S 8plus 64gb

Price:88k each

Call or WhatsApp
Kindex gadgets

Re: Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. by kindex(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
Uk used galaxy s7 edge 32gb

Price: 60k

Call or WhatsApp
Kindex gadgets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Glo Has Slashed Blackberry Service Rates! / Mtn Bolt Settings On Ur Mobile >>faster Than The Speed Of Light<< / Airtel 4G LTE Bonus Gives Airtel Free 4GB And 25% Data Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.