Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,234 members, 7,887,653 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:56 AM

Rccg September 2019 Divine Encounter With Pastor E.A Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg September 2019 Divine Encounter With Pastor E.A Adeboye (394 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg September 2019 Divine Encounter With Pastor E.A Adeboye by Haleplushearty: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2019
RCCG SEPTEMBER 2019 DIVINE ENCOUNTER

TOPIC: LIFTED INTO GLORY
TEXT: 2 KINGS 4:1-7
BY: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

Why don't we lift our hands to the Most High God and bless His Holy name for bringing us to a new month, let's give Him glory and honor. Bless the King of kings, the Lord of lords, and the Ancient of Days. He's worthy to be praised and adored, there's no one like Him, thank Him for all He has done for you since the beginning of the year, from January to September bless His Holy Name, thank You Father, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed.
*Father, in this month of September, let me have a great encounter with You.

SONG
BLESSED BE YOUR NAME,
BLESSED BE YOUR NAME,
BLESSED BE YOUR NAME,
OH LORD,
HALLELUJAH,
BLESSED BE YOUR NAME,
BLESSED BE YOUR NAME,
BLESSED BE YOUR NAME,
OH LORD.

Father, Almighty, we want to bless Your Holy Name, we want to thank You for bringing us to September, thank you for a new month and a new encounter, please, accept our worship in Jesus name.
Father, in this particular month of September, we pray that everyone of us will have great encounters with You, before the end of this month, you would have lifted us into glory. Thank You Father, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed.

You will never borrow again. When a man falls into a hole/pit and can't come out he must;
1. cry out for help.
2. listen carefully to his helper. Deuteronomy 28:1-2 Hearken diligently, observe and pay attention.
3. do exactly what the helper says.

The God i serve will pull you out of financial hole because you will cry to God and He will hear. Psalms 50:14-15
As you cry to God this morning for help, He will hear you. In 2 Kings 4:1-7, the widow cried to God and God heard her.
You will never borrow again. Isaiah 1:19 There's is money in Nigeria but in the wrong hands, wealth will change hands this month in Jesus name. The widow obeyed the prophet and she never borrow again.
* Give and it shall be given unto you. Luke 6:38,
* Give cheerfully 2 Corinthians 9:7
When Elijah came to the widow of Zarephath and asked for food, Elijah was not in need but the woman, God is not in need of Naira.

HOW TO GIVE
1. Give cheerfully -opportunity to give is an opportunity to be blessed.
2. Sow bountifully. Galatians 6:7, 2 Corinthians 9:6
3. Pay tithe- bring all the tithes. Malachi 3:10, Matthew 23:23
4. Honor the Lord with your first fruit and substance.1 Samuel 2:30, Proverbs 3:9-10

The woman hearkened to the man of God, came back and testified.
Luke 17:12-19 Jesus healed ten lepers only one came back to say ' thank you'. By the end of this month, somebody here will testify in Jesus name. Breakthrough should become a common thing in your life. Isaiah 59:1-2 If you are living in sin God will not hear your cry, give your life to Jesus now.

PRAYER
* Lift your offering and pray - By this offering i make a covenant with you, i will never be poor again and i will serve you with all my heart, strength, resources, ...
* Father, beginning from today, everything i need to serve you, provide abundantly.
* Ask God for something special for the month of September.
* Father we want to say thank You because we know You always hear prayers and You have the abilities to answer all our prayers, please, answer the prayers of Your children today.
* My Lord and Savior, let everything they have asked for become a testimony before the end of today.
* Do everything we have asked for in the month of September this week.
* Give us a special encounter.
* Let this month be the beginning of our breakthroughs.
* Let our joy be full.
* Father, please, bless the offering of Your children, sanctify and use it for your glory.
* In Your miraculous way pay our debts.
* Don't let us ever borrow again.
* Let Your presence go with Your children.
* Let there be miracles in their lives before the end of today.
* Thank You Almighty God, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed.
*** If you believe God had heard you and the answer is come let me hear you shout hallelujah, HALLELUJAH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCqcQ5JkRBU

***FRIDAY, 6TH OF SEPTEMBER IS THE HOLY GHOST SERVICE, DON'T MISS IT.***

(1) (Reply)

Defending Islam From What? / If You Don't Wake Up, You Will Continue To Be Decieved. / Are Juju, Blood Money, Witchcraft, Babalawo Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.