Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,028 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:47 AM

Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot (3412 Views)

Buhari's Official Driver Dies Inside Aso Rock / President Buhari's Official Cameraman Spotted Cutting Meat - Pictures / Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by chisomdoris: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2019
No time is late is draw your attention to some knowledge, especially if you didn’t already know them.

On today’s episode of “Did You Know?”

Meet Captain Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, the Pilot of Nigeria’s Air force One – the official aircraft of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari.

Captain Ndubisi is responsible for flying President Buhari around the country and on international trips.

He is a christian and an IGBO man.

This revelation certainly will not bode well for those who push the narrative of “President Buhari hates the Igbos or Christians”

See more here https://thickmatch.com/meet-christian-igbo-man-president-buharis-official-pilot/

1 Like

Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by athaboi(f): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2019
Which one be Christian igbo man again, is there Muslim igbo man before Just say igbo man biko

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by helinues: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2019
Christian Igbo? Which kind yeye title is that...

Some bloggers self

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by Simplyleo: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by bastardmod: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2019
When he needs competent people he knows who to employ, but when politics enter, they keep merit aside.

Useless bastards

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by LacunaJacuna(m): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2019
Which one is Igbo christian again??

1 Like

Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by Simplyleo: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2019
bastardmod:
When he needs competent people he knows who to employ, but when politics enter, they keep merit aside.

Useless bastards
Turantula:
Lol the dullard knows that he can't trust his life on any incompetent Aboki cum Pilot, so he got himself an Insurance policy
So in the whole of Nigeria, it is only Igbos that are competent pilots? Are igbos the pilots of all other past presidents?

If this man is replaced by one Ibrahim or Olamide now, you will still be the first to shout nepotism, but just imagine what came out of your mouth.

Give them appointment, they call it merit, give others, they call it nepotism. Which kind people be dis.

Since you are not happy that Ndubuisi is Buhari's pilot, you can do better by reaching him and advising to resign to see if Buhari's next schedule flight will be delayed by one second.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by BuhariAdvocate: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2019
Liar
Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by Turantula(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2019
Lol the dullard knows that he can't trust his life on any incompetent Aboki cum Pilot, so he got himself an Insurance policy

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by bastardmod: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
Simplyleo:

So in the whole of Nigeria, it is only Igbos that are competent pilots? Are igbos the pilots of all other past presidents?

If this man is replaced by one Ibrahim or Olamide now, you will still be the first to shout nepotism, but just imagine what came out of your mouth.

Give them appointment, they call it merit, give others, they call it nepotism. Which kind people be dis.

Since you are not happy that Ndubuisi is Buhari's pilot, you can do better by reaching him and advising to resign to see if Buhari's next schedule flight will be delayed by one second.

10 Likes

Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
athaboi:
Which one be Christian igbo man again, is there Muslim igbo man before Just say igbo man biko

Are you seriously asking that question?

Don't you really know that, although they are few, we have some Igbo men who are Muslims or you are just one person blinded by hate or Islamophobia and that has caused you to always reject or not want to believe facts?

That is not necessarily a criteria to judge which is the true religion. there are Hausa Christian and Arab Christians too and no one disputes that.

So please open your mind and don't let your reasoning be blinded by hate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by Presidiotbuhari: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
Op there are no Igbo muslim in this whole world. please be guided next time......

1 Like

Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by 1shortblackboy: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
Everything in this country is about religion and ethnicity
Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by goodnessme1(f): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Are you seriously asking that question?

Don't you really know that, although they are few, we have some Igbo men who are Muslims or you are just one person blinded by hate or Islamophobia and that has caused you to always reject or not want to believe facts?

That is not necessarily a criteria to judge which is the true religion. there are Hausa Christian and Arab Christians too and no one disputes that.

So please open your mind and don't let your reasoning be blinded by hate
Oga there is nothing like igbo muslim.

Igbo tradition and islam are two parallel line that can never meet.

That you have mosque in igbo land doesn't mean there are igbo muslim.go to those mosque on fridays then you will understand is only hausafulanis and yoruba muslims that pray there. D

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by rakumi(m): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
goodnessme1:

That you have mosque in igbo land doesn't mean there are igbo muslim.go to those mosque on fridays then you will understand is only hausafulanis and yoruba muslims that pray there. D

They're Muslim igbo.. Not as large as the Christianity religion tho. But I've seen some..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by infinitethrust: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
Lol as if he has a choice? If he wants to meet ancestors make him apply quota system there.
Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by goodnessme1(f): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
rakumi:

They're Muslim igbo.. Not as large as the Christianity religion tho. But I've seen some..
You have seen some even as a yoruba person. But i as an igbo that have being living with my people from birth haven't seen even one.

I know you are lying but continue.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by rakumi(m): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
goodnessme1:
You have seen some even as a yoruba person. But i as an igbo that have being living with my people from birth haven't seen even one.

Who said I'm Yoruba? �
Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by goodnessme1(f): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
rakumi:

Who said I'm Yoruba? �
why lying like them.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by rakumi(m): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
goodnessme1:
why lying like them.

Try not being tribalistic and maybe you'd understand my statement better.
Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by legitnow: 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
AND WAT IS THIS SUPPOSE TO MEAN?

RUBBISH!

MAKE TRIBALISM NO KILL YORUBA MEDIA.
Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by molbic(m): 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
Simplyleo:

if na aboki now he go crash the plane, you know suicide and them are 5&6

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by asanwafo: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Come to Ibagwa or Aro-Agu in NSukka let me give u a trailer -load of them
Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by losky83: 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
chisomdoris:
No time is late is draw your attention to some knowledge, especially if you didn’t already know them.

On today’s episode of “Did You Know?”

Meet Captain Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, the Pilot of Nigeria’s Air force One – the official aircraft of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari.

Captain Ndubisi is responsible for flying President Buhari around the country and on international trips.

He is a christian and an IGBO man.

This revelation certainly will not bode well for those who push the narrative of “President Buhari hates the Igbos or Christians”

See more here https://thickmatch.com/meet-christian-igbo-man-president-buharis-official-pilot/
do not mind the fools spreading the gospel of hate against our president.
Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by msquare441a(m): 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
goodnessme1:

In ware dikenafine local government were I served I have seen Igbo Muslim my man u have not travel b4 Dat is y u say so

Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by Edu3Again: 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
The only reason an Igbo man is the Pilot, is becos Buhari knows that an Igbo wont committ suicide & kill Buhari along.

Nothing else.
Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 03, 2019
goodnessme1:

open this link. read carefully and comment again.

https://www.legit.ng/1183137-igbo-muslims-spread-islam-southeast.html

I await your commentgrin
Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by goodnessme1(f): 6:21am On Sep 03, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

open this link. read carefully and comment again.
https://www.legit.ng/1183137-igbo-muslims-spread-islam-southeast.html
I await your commentgrin
that is yoruba propaganda.nothing like igbo muslims.
Re: Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot by Midastorch(m): 7:08am On Sep 03, 2019
goodnessme1:

Nigga, there are Igbo Muslims.. you find them mostly in Ebonyi state.... ignorance is not an excuse.... you guys boast all over the internet about your exposure and all but you know nothing...Ignorant and gullible lots...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

News Paper Headlines In 1967.. A Must Read / Fulani's Killed In Ebonyi / Another Aboki Mega Refinery About To Commence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.