Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,620 members, 7,917,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:03 PM

BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo (1498 Views)

Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake / Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu / Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2019
Biafra Zionists To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo
"People should be very careful, that is why the Zionists are talking about diplomacy. People should stop doing things that will make the international community see us as violent people. It is very dangerous."
BY SAHARA REPORTERS, NEW YORK SEP 02, 2019

The Biafra Zionists Federation says the Indigenous People of Biafra's
plan to attack South-East politicians in foreign lands will portray
Igbo as violent people.

Nnamdi Kanu had directed IPOB members to attack Igbo leaders anywhere
outside the country.

He even urged the proscribed group to attack President Muhammadu
Buhari in Japan.

The leader of BZF, Benjamin Onwuka, in a statement on Sunday, however,
said: "It is a wrong strategy for anyone to go to Japan under the
pretext of arresting Buhari. I feel ashamed when I read what is
happening in Japan."

"People should be very careful, that is why the Zionists are talking
about diplomacy. People should stop doing things that will make the
international community see us as violent people. It is very
dangerous."

"These people should focus on what is achievable; going to Germany to
attack Ike Ekweremadu is just mocking yourself. The Fulani are the
ones holding us down not Ekweremadu."

Onwuka stated further, "That thing they are doing is very shameful.
Look at the one they did in Japan; you are going to arrest a sitting
president, how is that possible? I was educating them on the net, IPOB
members said they were going to kill me."

"But the whole thing is funny. Buhari has diplomatic protection, so
you can't touch him, you can't even go near, even a minister can't
touch him because he has a diplomatic passport. Going to Japan to make
noise cannot help us."

"So, this is not the way to go, it is damaging us; it is all political
propaganda which they are using to brainwash and collect money from
people. All these violent protests will make the world to begin to see
us as dangerous people. He is destroying our campaign; they should
come and join the Zionists."

"There has been a sustained agenda to stifle businesses of Biafra
people. Mr. Ibeto suffered the same fate simply because of Nkalagu
cement, leading to his incarceration for several months. We fought and
he was released."

"Now to show that those behind this are not ready to give up, they
have now faced Innoson and are now doing everything to kill his
investments."

Source

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by Officialgarri: 11:44am On Sep 02, 2019
Governor Engr. Dave Umahi (Ebonyi State) on September 1 2019

1.Those people in IPOB are jobless people who have no properties to lose

2. Even Ojukwu that fought the civil war, was he not disappointed by his people when he wanted to be senator?

3. At the end Ojukwu said there was no reason for the war.

4. We staged coup against ourselves in 1966, and what we are doing now is staging a coup against ourselves again.

5. I see people insulting the President. When Igbos occupied prominent positions in government, tell me, what did we do?

6. There's no doubt that Igbos are marginalized, but what have we done for ourselves. Is this how to go about it? We have 60% of properties in Abuja, Lagos.

7. Social media has caused more harm than good.
I watched video of a man who said I was building a tunnel from Ebonyi to Benue and that he has proofs

8. I see people insulting the President. Do you think that's our problems?

9. there's a proposal underway to build a large scale farm which include a cattle ranch

For anyone who doubts me. I have an audio record of this speech and I still have the money he gave to everyone of us as a gift

He as well compared IPOB to a group of Cultists. Well, Umahi has been openly against cultism

1 Like

Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by oyin44: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2019
grin
Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by Cyberterror: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2019
BZF oya take am there

1 Share

Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:

2. Even Ojukwu that fought the civil war, was he not disappointed by his people when he wanted to be senator?

Umahi is not an Igbo man in the first instance to decide what happens to Ojukwu in his hometown. Umahi is from Ebonyi state, Ojukwu is an igbo man from Anambra state and the party ojukwu founded together leads anambra in her politics and is doing better.

Umahi should concern himself with caliphate declaration rather than dabbling in Igbo issues.

Umahi na ojukwu aburo ogbo, for him to use him for this petty anslysis to score political points.

Ebonyi state we have together, suppose to be one state with benue state.

These are same set of people that killed igbos crossing through their region in search of safety. Sometimes they talk as if they fought on side of biafra.

But history clearly shows they fought their on side with Nigerians. That's the reason for early fulani settlements there.

People don't read or research though.

4. We staged coup against ourselves in 1966, and what we are doing now is staging a coup against ourselves again.

5. I see people insulting the President. When Igbos occupied prominent positions in government, tell me, what did they do?

6. There's no doubt that Igbos are marginalized, but what have we done for ourselves. Is this how to go about it? We have 60% of properties in Abuja, Lagos.

I watched video of a man who said I was building a tunnel from Ebonyi to Benue and that he has proofs

If he builds a tunnel to benue is not a crime. Are they not same people ...This is purely gibberish.

Nothing is wrong in Umahi building tunnel even railway to benue..

it strengthens brotherly bond.

For anyone who doubts me. I have an audio record of this speech and I still have the money he gave to everyone of us as a gift

He as well compared IPOB to a group of Cultists. Well, Umahi has been openly against cultism
Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2019

This is purely false allegation against the dead.
Umahi should tell where and when Ojukwu made such statement...

1 Like

Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:

5. I see people insulting the President. When Igbos occupied prominent positions in government, tell me, what did we do?

9. there's a proposal underway to build a large scale farm which include a cattle ranch

He thinks he can get or achieve his 2023 ambition by this....

Umahi should continue in his part, we are enjoying it....

1 Like

Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by Officialgarri: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Umahi is so far the most best performing governor in Nigeria. He deserves to be a presidential candidate.
It's just that Umahi isn't someone who brags about his deeds.
Ugwuanyi of Enugu is busy commissioning Streets and he will run to the newspaper to publish it.

1 Like

Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:

Umahi is so far the most best performing governor in Nigeria. He deserves to be a presidential candidate.
Ugwuanyi of Enugu is busy commissioning Streets and he will run to the newspaper to publish it.

When he is ready to contest for president, he should come out...

Is not a long deal....when prepared, he should declare his ambition.

Comparing Enugu to Ebonyi is like comparing light and darkness.

1 Like

Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by Officialgarri: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
MelesZenawi:

When he is ready to contest for president, he should come out...

Is not a long deal....when prepared, he should declare his ambition.

Comparing Enugu to Ebonyi is like comparing light and darkness.

Of course, Ebonyi never really had good leaders until Umahi.

Comparing Uqwuanyi and Umahi is like comparing a dog with a lion

1 Like

Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:

Of course, Ebonyi never really had good leaders until Umahi.
Comparing Uqwuanyi and Umahi is like comparing a dog with a lion

Is not only lion but lioness also. Enugu is advanced in all sphere than Ebonyi.

So there is nothing to compare In first instance.
Umahi lion is like insulting the animal called lion on it's own....
trash.

1 Like

Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:

No matter what Enugu commissioned, umahi has not commissioned half of it.
Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by Deepfeel(m): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
We will continue to disgrace them till those igbos occupying top offices in Nigerian government start working on the actualization of Biafra

1 Like

Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by Area4Area: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
No Biafra yet and already different ideologies, by the time Biafra comes(future impossible tense), BIM, MASSOB, BZM, IPOB etc will all battle themselves to hold power.
South Sudan comes to mind, the different factions fought Sudan for a new country but when they were granted, they are still killing each till today
Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by LLobiorah: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Bros because of Umahi, you are now pro-ipob.. You this self acclaimed omanbala man that doesn't want anything ipob before.

Chai!! Your hypocrisy reeks to the high heavens. Anyway I understand your thoughts, no permanent enemy; no permanent friends, only but... grin
Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by LLobiorah: 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
Area4Area:
No Biafra yet and already different ideologies, by the time Biafra comes(future impossible tense), BIM, MASSOB, BZM, IPOB etc will all battle themselves to hold power.
South Sudan comes to mind, the different factions fought Sudan for a new country but when they were granted, they are still killing each till today

You are so right!

1 Like

Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
LLobiorah:

Bros because of Umahi, you are now pro-ipob.. You this self acclaimed omanbala man that doesn't want anything ipob before.

Chai!! Your hypocrisy reeks to the high heavens. Anyway I understand your thoughts, no permanent enemy; no permanent friends, only but... grin

Story

He should make his Statement without Insulting or lying with OJUKWU name just to achieve one fetish political goal....

The Ojukwu he is Insulting, is not same party Apga that is ruling anambra today...Has same party not ruled Imo state, has the party not produced senators and representatives members even state house of assembly.

Buhari lied with same Ojukwu name, today Umahi is touring same path lying with same man's name...

Ask umahi if he had met, Ojukwu before, he will say No, then why such lie.

He even went further to say that Ojukwu told or said that the war shouldn't have happened....where and when did Ojukwu and umahi sat to discuss such...

This is brazen madness and desperation lying with the name of a deal man to satisfy the caliphate.....

1 Like

Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by CyynthiaKiss(f): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
LLobiorah:

You are so right!

He's not right and can never be right about any issue concerning Ipob .. He uses every opportunity to discredit anything that has to do with Biafra

Meanwhile, I am yet to see the difference between today's Nigeria and South Sudan. If there is any difference between Nigeria and South Sudan highlight it let me see.

And for the purpose of records, that character you quoted is Yseke. Ipob thread attracts him like how houseflies get attracted to poo..

1 Like

Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by Area4Area: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

He's not right and can never be right about any issue concerning Ipob .. He uses every opportunity to discredit anything that has to do with Biafra

Meanwhile, I am yet to see the difference between today's Nigeria and South Sudan. If there is any difference between Nigeria and South Sudan highlight it let me see.

And for the purpose of records, that character you quoted is Yseke. Ipob thread attracts him like how houseflies get attracted to poo..
See how pained this one is, BZM said it is not happy with IPOB's approach and you are blaming me.
Even your Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB have not been able to get Biafra but na me you dey blame. Just tell them to declare Biafra instead of waiting for the Nigerian government to grant referendum dey pain una, Ojukwu declared his without waiting for Gowon

1 Like

Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by goodnessme1(f): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
Area4Area:
When did you start caring for igbos.
Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by Area4Area: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
goodnessme1:
When did you start caring for igbos.
Painful too for you, I'm Igbo and anti-IPOB.
I have decided to rub it on Ndigbo faces that they are now suffering the consequences of their actions and inactions orchestrated by IPOB despite all warnings.
I know you are more Igbo than Ekwemadu.
Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by goodnessme1(f): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
Area4Area:
Painful too for you, I'm Igbo and anti-IPOB.
I have decided to rub it on Ndigbo faces that they are now suffering the consequences of their actions and inactions orchestrated by IPOB despite all warnings.
I know you are more Igbo than Ekwemadu.
Mr Igbo Who is Ekwemadu
Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by Afamed: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
Definitely someone must be held responsible for their failure. Their Hero and Heineken was in power for close to 6years. Non of them thought of Biafra or death.
Alas Fulani suddenly became their problems immediately after they lost the power/election.

Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by Afamed: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
Confused set of elements
Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by LLobiorah: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Yseke?
Lol!! So this dude acts like Julius Malema aka Osagyefo too? Damn! These clowns changing monikers for the online troll self angry

But ehmmmm.. There still an element of truth in what he said tho. The chances of various factions, claiming that they are the one that actualized biafra, could actually rear up, 'if' biafra is actualized. Mind you, human beings are primordially emotional before rationality comes into play. So is really not something, one can sweep under the carpet.
Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by Ikecna94: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
I'm just going to give BZF a benefit of doubt they aren't the writer of that rubbish. I'm giving them a benefit of doubt. If they are, it's clear they aren't for biafra as they said. Every sane Biafran knows Igbo politicians are the stumbling block to achieving Biafra. Likewise, the clothing of Ekweremadu during the beating shows where he aligns.

I'm just giving this niggas a benefit of doubt that this is just Lagos-Ibadan propaganda nonsense.

1 Like

Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by LLobiorah: 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Story

He should make his Statement without Insulting or lying with OJUKWU name just to achieve one fetish political goal....

The Ojukwu he is Insulting, is not same party Apga that is ruling anambra today...Has same party not ruled Imo state, has the party not produced senators and representatives members even state house of assembly.

Buhari lied with same Ojukwu name, today Umahi is touring same path lying with same man's name...

Ask umahi if he had met, Ojukwu before, he will say No, then why such lie.

He even went further to say that Ojukwu told or said that the war shouldn't have happened....where and when did Ojukwu and umahi sat to discuss such...

This is brazen madness and desperation lying with the name of a deal man to satisfy the caliphate.....

I can't actually vouch for him, on these statements. Whether they are true or lies, I dunno. But Osagyefo why are you being pro-ipob these days? Is umahi giving you nightmares, that you wouldn't being on your jugular?
Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by Area4Area: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
goodnessme1:
Mr Igbo Who is Ekwemadu
Typo is typo, if you know you know
Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by CyynthiaKiss(f): 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
LLobiorah:

Yseke?
Lol!! So this dude acts like Julius Malema aka Osagyefo too? Damn! These clowns changing monikers for the online troll self angry

But ehmmmm.. There still an element of truth in what he said tho. The chances of various factions, claiming that they are the one that actualized biafra, could actually rear up, 'if' biafra is actualized. Mind you, human beings are primordially emotional before rationality comes into play. So is really not something, one can sweep under the carpet.

That is a story for another day about who takes the glory..
Those that fought against appartheid were Factionalised as well .. That mentality about who takes glory is very very inconsequential.. It doesn't even worth discussing. The main focus should be a common goal not what happens next which people and those that are afraid of secession use to console themselves thinking that they are discouraging those that are determined to achieve their mission..

They have come with different narratives.. Like

Anambra man won't allow Enugu man to rule, as if God created Anambra and Enugu.. Ananbra and Enugu might stop to exist tomorrow but your identity as an Igbo man will go to grave with you.. When they found out that this narrative is getting stale, they switched to South Sudan..
Letter SS this SS that as if Igbo land and Igbos are limited to SE..

When that one failed, they started with Igbo Catholics won't allow Igbo Anglicans.. Lolzz.. Wetin person no go read for nairaland ? grin..

All these are just excuses they vomit all the time in order to justify "One Nigeria "
Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by Area4Area: 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
LLobiorah:

Yseke?

The Liberian civil war started with the NPFL headed by Charles Taylor but before it ended, there were different factions killing themselves and this prolonged the war with more destruction and death. Same happened in the Sierra Leonean civil war.
Biafra hasn't been granted and we already have factions, pray tell what happens when they all get it.
Re: BZF To IPOB: Fulani Holding Us Down Not Ekweremadu, Stop Disgracing Igbo by Area4Area: 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

That is a story for another day about who takes the glory..
Those that fought against appartheid were Factionalised as well .. That mentality about who takes glory is very very inconsequential.. It doesn't even worth discussing. The main focus should be a common goal not what happens next which people and those that are afraid of secession use to console themselves thinking that they are discouraging those that are determined to achieve their mission..

They have come with different narratives.. Like

Anambra man won't allow Enugu man to rule, as if God created Anambra and Enugu.. Ananbra and Enugu might stop to exist tomorrow but your identity as an Igbo man will go to grave with you.. When they found out that this narrative is getting stale, they switched to South Sudan..
Letter SS this SS that as if Igbo land and Igbos are limited to SE..

When that one failed, they started with Igbo Catholics won't allow Igbo Anglicans.. Lolzz.. Wetin person no go read for nairaland ? grin..

All these are just excuses they vomit all the time in order to justify "One Nigeria "

Your epistle makes no sense, Onwuzurigbo would never allow Kanu or Onwuka to lead and vice versa, remember we have enough Igbo billionaires to sponsor them and many other groups.
They all must come together and adopt a common approach before anything can be done. IPOB can't claim all when we have others talking too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From The Ongoing Multibillion Naira Kano Cancer Centre / How Amaechi Coerced Chinese Firm To do the following for Nigeria / Anxiety In Ondo Community Over Forceful Occupation By Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.