Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:53 PM

Between Poultry Business And Cafe Business Which Is More Profitable - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Between Poultry Business And Cafe Business Which Is More Profitable (1006 Views)

"Transportation Or Foodstuffs Business, Which One Is The Best" / Cyber Cafe Business Plan In Nigeria/ Feasibility Study Proposal / Bet Shop VS Recharge Card Printing Business; Which One Is Advisable For My Nigga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Poultry Business And Cafe Business Which Is More Profitable by Abfinest007(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
good day everyone.i came to seek advice on the kind of business I can start. I'm tired of working for someone I want to start my own business and I need advice on which business to invest in.i have two business ideas, which are poultry business and cyber cafe business.please I need to Know how much it will take to build a poultry business and cyber cafe business .I also want to know which is more profitable.please if you think poultry business is the best please state your reasons
Re: Between Poultry Business And Cafe Business Which Is More Profitable by Housing(m): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
I don't know much about poultry business, as for cafe it is good provided you can repair and maintain computers on your own if not, don't invest in it.
Only invest in business you can managed with little or no technical support.
Re: Between Poultry Business And Cafe Business Which Is More Profitable by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
V
Abfinest007:
good day everyone.i came to seek advice on the kind of business I can start. I'm tired of working for someone I want to start my own business and I need advice on which business to invest in.i have two business ideas, which are poultry business and cyber cafe business.please I need to Know how much it will take to build a poultry business and cyber cafe business .I also want to know which is more profitable.please if you think poultry business is the best please state your reasons
. You should have done your research on what you hope to do before you resigned your appointment.

How much have you been able to save? The fund at your disposal will determine the type and level of business you can do.
Re: Between Poultry Business And Cafe Business Which Is More Profitable by Abfinest007(m): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
Housing:
I don't know much about poultry business, as for cafe it is good provided you can repair and maintain computers on you own if not, don't invest in it.
Only invest in business you can managed with little or no technical support.
thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Money Lying In Waste / Check Out Otedola's Newly Acquired Floating House / Earn Minimum $100 Or More WEEKLY Minimal Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.