Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,226 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:43 PM

Please Help Me Save My Relationship From Shame! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Save My Relationship From Shame! (484 Views)

Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her / Nairalanders Please Help Me Save My Life Masturbation Wan Kill Me / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Save My Relationship From Shame! by Beke2020: 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Good day ma,

Please help me save my relationship from shame. I am in a two year relationship with my fiance but we stay in different states for now. I got a job in Asaba but my fiance is in Benin. I had to take the job after staying at home for almost 4 years after I did my service with no job.

My fiance was like,I can work there and be coming home every other weekend or so. He introduced me to his friend in Asaba to help me get an apartment. But for the main time,I was to stay with his girlfriend until I can afford to pay for my own place. That was the arrangement until he broke up with his girlfriend.

Of course,I had to leave his girlfriend’s place since they were no longer together. Accommodation is expensive in Asaba and I have not made enough money to get my own place. So,I had no choice but......

https://livelystones.com.ng/please-help-me-save-my-relationship-from-shame/

Re: Please Help Me Save My Relationship From Shame! by CanadaOrBust: 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
You had no choice but what?
Re: Please Help Me Save My Relationship From Shame! by izaray(f): 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
I'm sorry I know at this stage is not easy discussing what happened between you duo to ur fiance, but you really have to open up to him!

(1) (Reply)

“You Look Like My Beautiful Niece” Meaning / But For Real , Are Women Scum? / Chat Of Nigeria Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.