Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,791 members, 7,882,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole (36214 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by olahpet777(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
So bobrisky sold his cake to the esogban or whatever to balance d car dealer grin grin
Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jagaban, 2023 is pregnant. God bless Nigeria.

Secure a plot now at Berry Court Estate, located at Omole phase 2 extension; few minutes away from power city of Ikeja; Lagos.
Sharing boundary with Magodo phase 2 where a plot cost between 90m to 120m.

Tittle: C of o
Price: 20m per 500sqm

Tel: 0-8-0 - 6234-2001.
Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
propsvilla3:
This man's birthday that will take over one week
Can't forget those days in Benin city when we always look forward to first week of September

HBD Papa Lucky
Long live Esama of Benin Kingdom
Dt one is esama igbenidion. This one is esogban edebiri. Different people.

1 Like

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by ddjay: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Na wa o, 1st time in history oshom no wear uniform grin grin
Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
This man is so unpresidential I wonder who keeps deceiving him that he is otherwise. Anyway what do I know my people are not politically but they think otherwise too because they were lucky with bubu they think they are politically savvy.
Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by Edcure1: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
propsvilla3:
Can't forget those days in Benin city when we always look forward to first week of September
HBD Papa Lucky
Esogban (Chief Edebiri), not Esama (papa Lucky Igbinedion).
Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by nkemdi89(f): 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
Oshomole looks good on that attire
Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by lagdmark(m): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
Peacecore:
In as much as many PDP apologists from my region are against Tinubu,I think he knows the real formula for politics. As he's making way now ahead of 2023 some ppl will come n tell us how d North will handover to North n punish Tinubu.

Mark this: Nothing can stop Jagaban if he declares for presidency not even Buhari which I know he won't .This is bcoz the man has made much preparations n has his tentacles spread across d nation.
This your analysis naa zero, even if he attends all the birthday parties in all the 36states, tinubu is seen as a Barawo.
Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by daewoorazer(m): 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

They aren't responsible for your inherited poverty.

But boy, I can feed your family for a century

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by phantom24: 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Peacecore:
In as much as many PDP apologists from my region are against Tinubu,I think he knows the real formula for politics. As he's making way now ahead of 2023 some ppl will come n tell us how d North will handover to North n punish Tinubu.

Mark this: Nothing can stop Jagaban if he declares for presidency not even Buhari which I know he won't .This is bcoz the man has made much preparations n has his tentacles spread across d nation.
Mumu talk, abi na president of oduduwa republic you mean.
Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by TheWordist(m): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
propsvilla3:

HBD Papa Lucky
bros stop talking trash,thats Solomon edibiri not Gabriel igbinedion. Esogban not Esama
Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by tsavkeghps(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ok
Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by tsavkeghps(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
What
Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by Nurumaxy: 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
nigerias next presido @oshio baba
Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by mideactive: 12:29am On Sep 03, 2019
There relationship is based on respect and understanding.

1 Like

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by godofuck231: 12:41am On Sep 03, 2019
heartleboy:
Jagaban ����

But d cake resembles bobrisking cake

damn
Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by Fortune109: 1:33am On Sep 03, 2019
Peacecore:

You are a wise person...Tinubu is the real deal
Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by wink2015(m): 2:41am On Sep 03, 2019
Oshiomole thinks Edo state particularly Edo south has forgotten his past misdemeanor.

At the appropriate time they will remind him that he went the wrong lane in organizing his Abuja based friends senator and house of reps members with the support of Apc national leader Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to attempt to take over the Edo state house assembly who will now change the speaker of the Edo state house of assembly and then subsequently impose their choice governor in Edo state after impeaching the incumbent governor, Mr Godwin Obaseki.

The case that was subsequently instituted to challenged Adams Oshiomole and his cohort/ co-conspirators is now in court.

The final verdicts will serve as a test case in Nigeria as to the strength of the national assembly to take over the affairs of states in Nigeria.

Happy Birthday to the Esongban of Benin, Chief David Edebiri.
Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by Boyooosa(m): 3:49am On Sep 03, 2019
2023 starts in 2019, some dindinrin will still not learn.
aftermath, they will start wasting their stolen/illicit funds on tribunal...shior!
Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by daroz(m): 6:14am On Sep 03, 2019
propsvilla3:

HBD Papa Lucky

How is Esama the same thing as Esogban?
You must be high
Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by Psoul(m): 7:45am On Sep 03, 2019
Fools
Evil men

They are here celebrating birthday and discussing of 2023 election while South Africans are killing our citizens over there.

Birthday kill u all there.
Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by akdjr(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2019
The collabo btw Edo and Yoruba Nation (Omo Oduduwa) with much support from North will send those haters further to relegation zone in politics.
Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by follock007(m): 8:42am On Sep 03, 2019
daewoorazer:

Demon in chief
Assistant demon
Nigeria’s oppressors...
With wide mouthed kings

like this?

by the way, what do they use the wide mouths for?

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by Savorito09: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2019

MAKE COOL MONEY DAILY FROM DIGITAL INVESTMENTS STRAIGHT TO YOUR BANK OR AIRTIME!

Min: NGN2,000 - Max: NGN20,000

☆ Are you interested in making steady side income online?

☆ Are you Interested In finding something that really works?

☆ Do you have minimum of NGN2,000 to start this journey?

You can make up to DOUBLE (×2) of your investment in just one week paid directly into your bank account.

With these 4 easy steps:

REGISTER 》ADD FUNDS》INVEST》GET RETURNS.

You're good to go, you don't have to break a bank to enjoy residual income. Join us in making money . This platform is one of its kind. No extra work, you get to focus on your day to day activities while making money on the side.

Join Us Right Now:

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by tsavkeghps(m): 11:19am On Sep 03, 2019
Wow
Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by Madlov3: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2019
post=81862391:
LONG LIVE THE KING
he’s NOT the king! He’s a senior chief

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-Rufai Appoints 28-Year-Old Nur-Khalil As Director In Kaduna Investment Agency / Umana Umana Pictured Playing Football Today / Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.