Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,748 members, 7,948,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

?? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ?? (5603 Views)

Sniper Is Not Killing People!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ?? by PresidentAde(m): 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mods!!!!!!!!!!
Royalroy
Re: ?? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
frozen70:

Stop playing jokes with issues like this

If you are depressed, speak out and if you are not depressed but want to make a fool of yourself, go ahead, those that died in suicide didn't come back to life.

If you kill your self, our population is minus 1 and at that moment a woman will give bith, so its plus 1.

Yea, I am depressed.
Re: ?? by frozen70(f): 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
Squillaci:

Yea, I am depressed.

Speak out naw, it may be halfway solved
Re: ?? by BIXYBABE: 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
Squillaci:

where I go tie the rope. I know get ceiling fan sef. And I stay with people.
No high rise building to jump from sef. All these 1/2 storey building no fit kill me. I no wan paralyze, na die I want.
I just need a means that kills 100%.
try a nearby bridge
Re: ?? by Antinatalist: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2019
Nembuttal is a drug that if you take, it will take you to sleep and you'll just die in your sleep. Unfortunately such a miraculous drug is not easily available. But you can obtain it illegally from Canada. But is going to be very difficult.

I have nothings against suicide, I believe everyone has a Right to Die. Ignore what most of these Nigerians will say to you, they don't actually comprehend the tragedy of life.

I'll send you a good book on WhatsApp. It's a pessimistic book on life but it would help you. Is titled "On The Heights of Despair" by Emil Cioran.
Re: ?? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Antinatalist:
Nembuttal is a drug that if you take, it will take you to sleep and you'll just die in your sleep. Unfortunately such a miraculous drug is not easily available. But you can obtain it illegally from Canada. But is going to be very difficult.

I have nothings against suicide, I believe everyone has a Right to Die. Ignore what most of these Nigerians will say to you, they don't actually comprehend the tragedy of life.

I'll send you a good book on WhatsApp. It's a pessimistic book on life but it would help you. Is titled "On The Heights of Despair" by Emil Cioran.

Antinatalist !! Have you read: "Trouble with being born" by Emil Cioran the great pessimist? grin
Re: ?? by Antinatalist: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
AmericanDad:

Antinatalist !! Have you read: "Trouble with being born" by Emil Cioran the great pessimist? grin
Yes. I've read some of his books.

On the Heights of Despair
A short History of Decay
The Fall Into Time
Dawn and Quartered
Tears and Saints

It seems you're too scared to adot Pessimism and Antinatalism even though the arguments makes perfect sense.
Re: ?? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
Antinatalist:

Yes. I've read some of his books.

On the Heights of Despair
A short History of Decay
The Fall Into Time
Dawn and Quartered
Tears and Saints

It seems you're too scared to adot Pessimism and Antinatalism even though the arguments makes perfect sense.

Hahahhaha. Nah bro it would move me towards depression. Do u get scared of the future?
Re: ?? by Antinatalist: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
AmericanDad:

Hahahhaha. Nah bro it would move me towards depression. Do u get scared of the future?

No. That's one of the benefits of being a Pessimist. I know that things can always go wrong.
Re: ?? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
Antinatalist:

No. That's one of the benefits of being a Pessimist. I know that things can always go wrong.

So u see doom and gloom in ur future?
Re: ?? by Antinatalist: 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
AmericanDad:

So u see doom and gloom in ur future?
I don't see much in my future. I study Mathematics independently and I do Computer programming. I just work to earn money to pay bills and live life till I don't. I don't expect much from this world.
Re: ?? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
Antinatalist:

I don't see much in my future. I study Mathematics independently and I do Computer programming. I just work to earn money to pay bills and live life till I don't. I don't expect much from this world.

I think ur depressed. I just messaged u. Reply my PM
Re: ?? by chii8(f): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
It's very bad and quite unfortunate that grown ups will desire to derail a thread like this.
Re: ?? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
chii8:
It's very bad and quite unfortunate that grown ups will desire to derail a thread like this.
No mind them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With An Unmarried Sibling. / Please Advice! / The Never-Let-Go Loving Father (Inspirational Story)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.