Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,811 members, 7,909,105 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:42 PM

Cure Tiolet Disease With Teem Soda Water. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure Tiolet Disease With Teem Soda Water. (3073 Views)

Treatment Of Disease With Libracin Herbal Tablet / Fight Many Disease With Libracin Herbal Tablet / Control The Disease With Bitters Of Green Complex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure Tiolet Disease With Teem Soda Water. by sewed4u(m): 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tiolet infection is vary common in our society, most especially if stay or work at where you will use public tiolet. At times you see some people scratching thier private part because of serious itching, or you notice some small boils around your private part. These are signs of infections. If left untreated or maltreated can cause one serious effect like infertility in both men and women. Many are ashame to seek for treatment. They don't want anybody to know about their problem. My dear you are not alone, what if i show you how to prepare a simple overlook but powerful AMAZING infection cure home remedy? Will you appreciate that? INGRIDIENTS: # Teem soda water. ## 2 bitter kola. Preparation. Soak the bitter with the teem soda for 2 days. Dosage. 1 small morning and evening for 3 days. Be infection free.

(1) (Reply)

Goron Tula - The Miracle Fruit And Health Benefits / I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! / Shaving Stick Or Clipper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.