Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:43 AM

Amerie Went Against Mom's Wishes To Become A Singer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amerie Went Against Mom's Wishes To Become A Singer (1504 Views)

Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage / Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) / Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amerie Went Against Mom's Wishes To Become A Singer by derinsola(f): 5:12pm On May 16, 2007
Amerie has revealed she almost didn’t become an R&B star, as her mom wanted her to become a writer.

But the 27-year-old was so desperate to start a music career that she went against her mom’s wishes.

"Mom wanted me to do something traditional, like be a novelist and work in the countryside," she says.
"If you want something really badly, instinct takes over to make it happen."

The songstress’ new album, Because I Love It, is out now.

http://www.chocolatemagazine.co.uk/news.php?article=936
Re: Amerie Went Against Mom's Wishes To Become A Singer by thegame(m): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2008
Gbeborun. , Amebo,
Re: Amerie Went Against Mom's Wishes To Become A Singer by okwabayi(m): 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
She should have listened to her mom. She is nowhere in the music industry today.

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Is My God Given Partner----- Matthew Ekehinde / Check Out Another indecency Movie By Ghanaians / Latest Ranking In The Fuji House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.