Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,948 members, 7,966,506 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:04 PM

Prayer For Business People - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prayer For Business People (367 Views)

Business People, Stop Enriching These Importation Information Marketers / CBD Oil Sales Expected To Soar In 2019 Making More Money For Business People / Entrepreneurs and Business People Shouldn't Eat These Foods Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Business People by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 3:27am On Sep 03, 2019
There are numerous reasons why business fail or stagnate. If 1 is able to identify the particular reason, then he/she can rectify it and pray violently.

Among reasons why businesses fail are wrong Partnership, friendliness with cursed people and lack of adequate planning. Sometimes business fail may be spiritual related. Hence why most go to acquire favors from the kingdom of darkness. Though I will recommend acquiring blessing/empowerment from the Kingdom to Eternal God.

Hence the players below

Spirit of Wisdom, as ambassador of Christ, I say, endow me with wisdom for business success.

Spirit of wisdom, as ambassador of Christ, I say, endow me with innovative and pioneering ideas for my business promotion.

Fire of Eternal God, as Christ Ambassador, I say, let every strange alter raised against my prosperity, scatter now.

Fire of Eternal God, as Christ Ambassador, I say, let every power siphoning my finances to satanic bank, paralyze now.

Fire of Eternal God, as Christ Ambassador, I say, let every spiritual thief stealing my Money enter abyss now.

Spirit of wisdom, as Christ Ambassador, I say, let my footsteps be directed to where my treasure is now.

Fire of Eternal God, as Christ Ambassador, I say, let every household perforator spending my money, before I receive it die suddenly now.

Fire of Eternal God, as Christ Ambassador, I say, let every Goliath suppervising my business, be dethroned, beheaded, uprooted, annihilated and buried now.

Fire of Eternal God, as Christ Ambassador, I say, let everyone sitting on my finances and my financial entitlement, be struck down and die now.

Fire of Eternal God, as Christ Ambassador, I say, let everyone getting fat in my business illegally or adversely, follow the way of Eglon, kind of Moab now (Judges 3:15-26).

Fire of Eternal God, as Christ Ambassador, I say, let my name be removed from the book of business failure and the poor now.

Fire of Eternal God, as Christ Ambassador, I say, let international door open for my business now.

Fire of Eternal God, as Christ Ambassador, I say, let every foundation of financial Shame in my life be uprooted now.

Fire of Eternal God, as Christ Ambassador, I say. Let my money be retrieved from witchcraft covens,now.

Fire of Eternal God, as Christ Ambassador, I say, let every demonic and occultic money, added in my Money, be rendered ineffective now.

Fire of Eternal God, as Christ Ambassador, I say, let every blood money in my money be rendered ineffective now.

Fire of Eternal God, as Christ Ambassador, I say, let me receive authority and Dominion over money now.

Fire of Eternal God, as Christ Ambassador, I say, let money start to serve me from today now.

Fire of Eternal God, as Christ Ambassador, let every financial barrier erected against my life follow the order of the wall of Jericho now.

Spirit of Wisdom, as Christ Ambassador, I say, From now onwords, let me start to make profit every day of my life.

Fire of Eternal God, as Christ Ambassador, I say, let every witch and wizard, attacking my finances die shamefully now.

Fire of Eternal God, as ambassador of Christ, I say, let every stone blocking my life, be frustrated now.

Fire of Eternal God,as ambassador of Christ, I say, let every power of poverty over my life, be frustrated now.

Fire of Eternal God, as ambassador of Christ, let every satanic gathering regarding my finances, scatter forever now.

Spirit of Power, as ambassador of Christ, I say, let me enter into uncommon financial breakthrough now.

Culled from ekpere..com. For more contact:07067916243(WhatsApp)
Re: Prayer For Business People by HassieMalcomson(f): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2022
Thanks for sharing these prayers in detail. Although you have mentioned a variety of prayers here but I think Christians should also consider this https://www.managerup.com/prayer-book/ kind of prayer book to achieve consistent success in their careers or businesses. Mainly, the people who believe in God, do not get positive results after prayers or are disappointed after failure in professional life must read this book.

One of my favourite prayers that I would also like to share here is:

“Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.”
Psalm 37:4

By the way, you can also explore this book to get one of the best players in this regard. It is basically a 7-step prayer process with 30+ models. Indeed, it is going to help out many of my community fellows. Similarly, I would also advise you not to compromise on the quality of the product or service your business offers. Prayers with regular efforts and true belief actually work, and you will see the consequences soon.

(1) (Reply)

Quickcredit Is a Fraudulent Company Don't Ever Use Them / Anniversary Promo Complete 1kva Solar System At A Give Away Price / Make More Than 10k A Week Online With Just #1400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.