Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,442 members, 7,968,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:26 PM

Davido Finally Set To Wed Chioma, Shares Pics From Marriage Introduction & Weddi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Finally Set To Wed Chioma, Shares Pics From Marriage Introduction & Weddi (338 Views)

Davido: Coronavirus Messed Up My Plan To Wed Chioma In July (Video) / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr / Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Finally Set To Wed Chioma, Shares Pics From Marriage Introduction & Weddi by onyi25(f): 5:41am On Sep 03, 2019
Davido Finally Set To Wed Chioma, Shares Photo From Marriage Introduction. Releases Date For Traditional Wedding
After much anticipation, Nigerian favorite celebrity couple, Davido and ChefChi, are finally getting married

Despite having two babymamas and two beautiful daughters, the award winning singer, Davido, is still on keeping to the promises he made in the song ‘Assurance’ he dedicated to Chioma in May Last year, as he has commenced plans to tie the knot with her.

Taking to his Instagram page to share a group photo from the marriage introduction, he captioned the photo "First of all Introduction" with wedding and champagne emoji at the end.

He then shared date for the traditional wedding which is coming up next year.

Fans and well wishers have since taken to his social media to congratulate him.

See more--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/09/davido-finally-set-to-wed-chioma-shares.html

(1) (Reply)

#xenophobia:see How South African Businesses Are Attacked In Zambia(watch Video) / Bbnaija (S4): Khafi, Tacha, Mike, Seyi Up For Eviction / Juliet Ibrahim Defends Herself “I Was Molested And I Have Been Through Domestic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.