Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,118 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:55 PM

2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack (71250 Views)

#Xenophobic Attack.. MI Abaga Replies Burna Boy / Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA / Hushpuppi Blast SA Celebrities Over Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ikegift4real:
Tuface oya do something, hushy said the truth. The speed with which celebrities used to voice at fatoyimbo should be seen here. Ndi ara.
Sorry ooo....I haven't heard ur voice also ooo...we talking of xenophobia here u talking of fatoyinbo....fatoyinbo was a case of fighting for d girl child, this here should be something government should resolve

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by allbymyself(f): 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
sinaj:
2face should better embrace silence if he has nothing better to say.

If they use the same energy they used on Fatoyinbo/Dakolo saga or the same energy they use on bbnaija and other irrelevant things, this xenophobia would be a thing of the past.

But they wont because the people dying in SA are not celebrities.
Cant you see that's not the way 2face talks and writes. Someone wrote it for him and used his medium to broadcast it. But he allowed it.
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by layi(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
2face dissapointed me for the first time. He should just shut up if he has nothing to say. this wont be his response if Annie was murdered in SA
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by gosmoney(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
If na pastor rape case abi na bbn u go see dem for every media they wala wala every where yeyebrity people f**k ya all
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by alexsoftwork(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
sinaj:
2face should better embrace silence if he has nothing better to say.

If they use the same energy they used on Fatoyinbo/Dakolo saga or the same energy they use on bbnaija and other irrelevant things, this xenophobia would be a thing of the past.

But they wont because the people dying in SA are not celebrities.
What goes around will always comes around
When he go happen to one of them na look we go dey look.
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Femeto: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
2face the coward self they talk.He couldn't stand for his people here in Naija.
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by genesisJ: 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
tuface yhu want everybody die before u talk abi....Rubbish
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Jamesline007(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
Tuface use style mumu abeg.
universaltv:
Billionaire, Hushpuppi cries out over the killings of innocent Nigerians and other foreigners in South Africa, Blast Nigerian celebrities for keeping quiet. Meanwhile music star 2face replied huspuppi on his recent comments about the south africa attack.

See More below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/2face-replies-huspuppi-who-call-out-nigerian-celebrities-on-xenophobic-attack/

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by maynation(f): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

I have never seen a girl more beautiful than you. Pls can we get married?

Thank you but No.
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by maynation(f): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
Goalnaldo:
would you reply my pm? cool
Lol. No.
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by popefuse(m): 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
ntyce:
2baba is partly right, everyone has his own personal problem.
However, these so-called celebs still travel to SA to shoot music videos, this should stop henceforth.
but they are free of problem during fatoyinbo issue ok
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Auxtin85:
Don’t make me hate you coward
THEY CALL HIM 2 FACE THEIR LIKE GEMINI WHO Bleep IN AND OUT

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by henryobinna(m): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
specter:

The guy wan contest erection. Sorry! I mean ele...election. So he must be politically quoreect
he's already a good erectionist(if there's word as this) judging by the number of children he has from different women. he doesn't need to contest that.

I don't know why I hat political correctness, it's very bad but people do not want to see it for what it is

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by tot(f): 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Nigerian celebrities would mount pressure on the government to do what exactly?

There's already a sustained pressure from opposition and the public

The only reason government can't do anything right now is because their hands are tied.

Don't get it twisted.

Celebrities have INFLUENCE and should use that influence. They can be a voice for the voiceless. Let them add their voice to this, it is not too much. These are human lives at stake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by tot(f): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
maynation:
Innocent Idibia is two-faced and he is a bloody coward.

He's always been one, same person who pulled out of the protest then last minute. Yeye guy.
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Psoul(m): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
This Tuface sef...
Read my signature
That thing that disqualifies you in the eyes of men is what qualifies you in the eyes of God.
Good Morning FAM.

Not all the time. Most times, that thing that disqualifies u b4 men is the same reason God is angry wt u.

He told us that whatever we shall bind in earth shall be bind in heaven....I ghotago
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Ezeudo7: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
hushpuppy billionaire..dangote.....
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Abdulkareem407(m): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
2face is a coward, am unfollowing him on instagram, what nonsense
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Mbsuxces: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
Seriously I don't comments but Tubaba level Don fall from this minutes... Wizkid even get sense pass am... Mumu wey dey cry for him wives couldn't show concern for lives lost.. Some family bread winner is gone etc Tubaba na real Tuface, Bleep Tuface.
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by NothingIget: 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
I think is time to un-follow some of this trash yeyebrity.They have forgetting these same people dying contributed to their boastful success..yet they can't speak for them... whilst those are the ones even introducing him (either by playing their songs or telling others about the artist)to other people who don't know he even existed.This the same Nigerians pushed you up there yet you claim you have something you are thinking or doing;what is that you are thinking or doing without the love and support of the people,more especially your root.
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by XchUskY4u(m): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
2face if u have ntin resonable to say

u shud av just STFU
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
henryobinna:
he's already a good erectionist(if there's word as this) judging by the number of children he has from different women. he doesn't need to contest that.

I don't know why I hat political correctness, it's very bad but people do not want to see it for what it is

I tell you bro. Those of us who think differently are considered non-conformist.
But who cares?
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by naijacentric(m): 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
livinbygrace:

Never pray to have people like Tuface as friend.He is type is very cunny,deceptive cultist and that is why he always have issues with his close pals.If you are not close to him you wont know and all what he does is eye service.
You wonder why all artistes under his label were not doing well(Dammy krane,rock steady and co).
Once again,pray never to have people like Tuface as friend.
my bros u av said it all its now i know black face isn't a mad man. Tuface na scam!

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by naijacentric(m): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
where is blackface own post condemning the attack on Nigerians?

they all are fishbrain
calm down bros ur going off course!
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Adakintroy2: 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Some nigas are bitches.

Fuckin puss
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Ikegift4real(m): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
ChidoskiBOZ:

Sorry ooo....I haven't heard ur voice also ooo...we talking of xenophobia here u talking of fatoyinbo....fatoyinbo was a case of fighting for d girl child, this here should be something government should resolve
Odika e diro normal abi?
Since when did it become only a government thing, so the dakolos don't know the road to a court abi? So court is now an arm of the Masses, Aturu.
I HV spoken up.
Let this hypocrites do same.
If u like reply your self
Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by Meliian(f): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
naijacentric:
At least people can now see why black face has issues with him the guy doesn't care yeyebrity.

Intelligent talk. Well said bro

2 Likes

Re: 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack by opebiboy: 4:53am On Sep 04, 2019
Tuface shut up

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olusoji Jacobs To Wed Boma Douglas (Pre Wedding Photos) / If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) / Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.