Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,952 members, 7,873,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

“Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (16483 Views)

“Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Moghalu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa, Tells Nigerians What To Do / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Sirmuel1(m): 8:54am On Sep 03, 2019
As usual, our Government only talk online. cheesy

1 Like

Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by okeniti: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2019
You man had opportunity to play your part in making Nigeria a place that no Nigerian would ever want/need to leave but failed when you had the chance and now coming online to say we deserve better? History will surely be the judge of you people.
Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by backbone503(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2019
Now I support the serious beating of these clueless people we call leaders.

2 Likes

Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Blinkers: 8:55am On Sep 03, 2019
Melison:
Too much talk is enough Abeg!!!
If na to fight SA boys fit near our agberos??
If the government is weak make them talk Abeg,
Heard the dullard is scheduled to meet SA president in October? My God help Nigerians
Surely revolution will occur in this country sooner than later,this incompetence has gone international Abeg!

Revolution won't occur shii shii.

Nigerians of today are hopeless cowards.

After the whole emotional media noise, your leaders will still loot your money and take it to SA to develop their economy

3 Likes

Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by sayna858585: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2019
best spa in bangalore
door step spa services 24/7
body to body massage in bangalore
best body massage services in bangalore
b2b massage in bangalore
massage centres in bangalore
full body massage in bangalore
massage centres near to me
best thai massage services in bangalore
best spa services in bangalore
best door step massage services in bangalore
top massage parlour in bangalore
top spa service providers in bangalore
best thai spa in bangalore
Body Massage Spa services near me
Bangalore Best Spa Services
Massage Service in Bangalore
Body to Body (B2B) Massage

We Brigade Spa, are into the Spa services since 2 decades and serving our clients happily with a satisfying results. We are well known for customer satisfaction and fulling the clients desires as we know with our experience what our customer needs.
We are back with all immense services to satisfy your physical needs. We are the well-known brand that heading the market precisely, and known for our best Spa treatment services in Bangalore.
We are pioneer in this respective Spa services. We are one of the Best Spa in Bangalore that offer numerous spa services across the many branches and locations. People love to join our massage parlor for hiring the admirable services of physical exercise and activity.
We have a wide range of profiles all over India which consists of Students, Struggling Models , Models , Ramp walk models, Housewives, Air hostess, Artist , Co-artist, junior Actors, Serial Actress and much more who provide the best Spa services.
We have all kind of services and world class girls available at your service for Door Step Spa Services 24/7. Our profiles are well educated and well mannered who can easily get adjusted into your atmosphere and can be yours.
Our spa center is one of the best spot for many of the clients. They come here and enjoy the company of their partner or new girl to spend some quality time with them. Our services are acceptable and enjoyable by the client because we offers all the new and innovative Boby to Body Massage in Bangalore treatments for our customers to feel relax.
For further details, contact on :9632 922 030

https://www.brigadespa.in
https://www.brigadespa.in/about-us.html
https://www.brigadespa.in/our-therapist.html
https://www.brigadespa.in/booking.html
https://www.brigadespa.in/contact-us.html
Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by patoh86: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2019
What do u expect when u have a government that is not working
Nwodosis:
Enough of talking, action is now needed!
Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Melison(m): 8:57am On Sep 03, 2019
Blinkers:

Revolution won't occur shii shii.

Nigerians of today are hopeless cowards.

After the whole emotional media noise, your leaders will still loot your money and take it to SA to develop their economy
The sowore situation comes to mind,
Very useless people full this country
I agree with u bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by airminem(f): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:
The ShopRite in your neighborhood only employs your brothers and sisters not ordinary South Africans

Now tell me how your destruction will affect the average South African mob on the street

Yes. We will burn their buildings and offices to the ground as they did to our brothers and sisters in SA.
I am no killer
Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by ednut1(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2019
lildavidson:

You Must Be Joking, We Are African, We Supposed To Be United... We Have Their Major Companies Here And Their Citizens Here Aswell But We Happily Take Allowed Them.
Our Leaders Are Major Sources Of Nigerian Being Taken For Granted... If We’re Innovative Enough To Build Companies, Give More Attention To Strengthening Glo, Reopen Textiles, Stable Electricity, Drop Food Prices For Even To Avoid Hand To Month Directly And Organize More Orienting Programme Free To Citizens, Nigeria Would Be One Of The Best And Will Be Respected More
are europeans united Eu vs russia and former ussr. Is asia united China vs others. Are south africans in ikotun or ijegun selling drugs and pimping women? Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Kokolet11: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2019
NewBea:
Twitter Warriors angry
hahaha no be small Twitter warriors.
Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Joygiver30: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2019
See below
Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Iamgrey5(m): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2019
airminem:

Yes. We will burn their buildings and offices to the ground as they did to our brothers and sisters in SA.
I am no killer
So how wlll affect the mob in SA ?

1 Like

Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by KingWarri: 9:10am On Sep 03, 2019
NewBea:
Twitter Warriors angry
No mind dem... Na mouth dem get
Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:
The ShopRite in your neighborhood only employs your brothers and sisters not ordinary South Africans

Now tell me how your destruction will affect the average South African mob on the street
That individual Obviously is dumb, One of his family member probarbly works in That same shoprite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by airminem(f): 9:12am On Sep 03, 2019
[quote author=Iamgrey5 post=81872202] So how wlll affect the mob in SA ? [/quo

Their govt.will hunt them down to protect it relationship
Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by airminem(f): 9:13am On Sep 03, 2019
gypsey:
That individual Obviously is dumb, One of his family member probarbly works in That same shoprite.

Dumber
Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by kasheemawo(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2019
The tittle should have been " IPOB deserve better"
Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Komu1048(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2019
Please I need aggressive Nigerian who is not please with all this to join me at my residence in ojuore Ota to attack some rats that have taken over my foodstuffs.

This country is a joke
Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by SoNature(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2019
pickatyou:
How do u expect outsiders not to disrespect us when we don't respect each other back here

All this boils down to good governance.
How many South Africans are "justling" in Nigeria?
Some of their companies that operate here are giving Nigeria's competitors a run for their money.
I will always say that if the population of this country is too big for us to manage it, less split peacefully.
It's easier for a man to manage his 4 kids than 500 children.
Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Unconquerable: 9:18am On Sep 03, 2019
But are they held with guns there? Why can't they simply return back home to Nigeria or relocate to somewhere else. Agreed, it's never easy to start life afresh somewhere, especially when you're already established where you are: nevertheless, it is far better than placing the lives of your family in grave danger.
Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Topccy007z: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2019
Assuming these our corrupt and greedy leaders had made this country habitable to her citizens, our people won't have been victims of these xenophobic attacks in S.A.

Nigerians home and abroad need to stand up and fight for this Country or else there won't be a safe haven for any Nigerian.
Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2019
kenwhawha:

Which resources?

You Really Don’t Know What Is Generated In Your Country And How This Men Sit Up There To Squander And Save For It For Their Generations
Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Freeman59: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2019
ednut1:
Talk talk talk. If you are not welcomed somewhere . U leave . Ghana has deported nigerians before in 1969 we also did same. Ugandan has deported indians before. Leave before they do same to u

If they don't want foreigners they should deport them same way you said Ghana and Nigeria did. We didn't kill them. You can't be reasoning like an idiotlike this
Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by GoldChest(m): 9:29am On Sep 03, 2019
BobiNick:
Ok. Now if you look properly we all know that more of the Nigerians in SA doing businesses are ipob. This same PMB that they insult every time is still the person that is pursuing the issue for them all as Nigerians and not as ipob.

My question is what is the leader of ipob doing for his people in SA in regards to this issue. I was thinking that by now he would have channeled his energy to helping his people fight for their lives. But NO he is waiting for an opportunity to attack PMB. I still feel so much pity for those who still takes the Cownu man seriously.

May God save all Nigerians in SA.

Don't be stupid

2 Likes

Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Opinedecandid(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2019
Senator, it does.
Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2019
ednut1:
Talk talk talk. If you are not welcomed somewhere . U leave . Ghana has deported nigerians before in 1969 we also did same. Ugandan has deported indians before. Leave before they do same to u
shut up!lazy fool
They should leave what they have been building all their lives right?it's now that easy right?
You think everyone in the diaspora is as unproductive as you are ABI?
So easy to identify never do wells in their comments.
Go and tell mama to feed you more so you can come back here to spew more trash,since NL is your only achievement in life.
I Spit on your corpse,
Odenni.

3 Likes

Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by airminem(f): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:
So how wlll affect the mob in SA ?

The government of SA will deal with that decisively
Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by guru90: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2019
NIGERIA deserves better only if our greedy leaders we agree.
Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2019
airminem:

Dumber
Re: “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Guest14(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2019
You're waiting for country that kills its people to react to Xenophobic attacks in a foreign land. Stop dreaming pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imoke Donates 23-Months Salary To Church / Senate Approves Edo $75m World Bank Loan / I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.