Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,910 members, 7,872,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Kogi Guber Primary: Vote For Me And Get A Bike With $1000- PDP Aspirant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber Primary: Vote For Me And Get A Bike With $1000- PDP Aspirant (320 Views)

Kogi Guber: Press Release By Supreme Council Of Igala Nation To Gov.yahaya Bello / Ekiti APC Guber Primary: Official Results, Oni Pledges To Support The Winner / Ekiti APC Guber Primary: Fayemi Emerges As Governorship Flagbearer (Exit Polls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Guber Primary: Vote For Me And Get A Bike With $1000- PDP Aspirant by lackren(m): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2019
Kogi Guber Primary: Drama As Aspirant Storm Election Venue With Motorcycles Says 'Vote For Me, Get A bike'

There is a mild drama in Lokoja, Kogi State on Tuesday morning when one of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) aspirants stormed the venue of primaries which scheduled to hold today for the Kogi gubernatorial election with over 1,700 motorcycles, Newsflash247 reports.

Source gathered that the aspirant whose know as Musa Wada is about to commence sharing Motorcycles to delegates each with additional of $1000 cash.READ FULL STORY HERE

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: President Buhari Under Fire For Playing The Tribalism Card / Xenophobia: South African Citizens Should Be Expelled From Nigeria-ffk / Abba Kyari & Lesson In Political Leadership In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.