Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,533 members, 7,888,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

You Are Fighting The Wrong War – Wizkid Warns South Africans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Fighting The Wrong War – Wizkid Warns South Africans (446 Views)

Keep My Name Out Of Your Mouth, Wizkid Warns Davido. Video / “i’ll Break Your Heart” – Wizkid Warns Female Fan Crushing On Him / "I Will Break Your Heart Baby!” - Wizkid Warns Lady Deeply Eager To Be His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Fighting The Wrong War – Wizkid Warns South Africans by LifestyleTonite: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
Wizkid has stated that South Africans are fighting the wrong war by carrying out xenophobic attacks on foreigners.

Videos and pictures are currently trending on social media showing properties e.g houses, cars and shops, owned by foreigners getting burnt.

Also, the videos show foreigners getting chased across the streets, beaten and burnt alive by South Africans.

Reacting to the news, Wizkid who has lots of collaborations with South African artistes, warned the people against hurting fellow Africans.

He tweeted:

https://wotzup.ng/you-are-fighting-the-wrong-war-wizkid-warns-south-africans/

cc lalasticlala

Re: You Are Fighting The Wrong War – Wizkid Warns South Africans by nairafame(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
WORD from STARBOY
Re: You Are Fighting The Wrong War – Wizkid Warns South Africans by Kingpee2(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
They are just pained .....
Re: You Are Fighting The Wrong War – Wizkid Warns South Africans by Onyi22(f): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
My G has spoken
Re: You Are Fighting The Wrong War – Wizkid Warns South Africans by crazyABO(m): 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
What 2face cannot say angry
Re: You Are Fighting The Wrong War – Wizkid Warns South Africans by simonlee(m): 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
South Africans are killing our brothers and all of you including FG are replying on twitter... Ogun kill you there!
i will go on a solo protest tomorrow at SA embassy... i will act! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Fighting The Wrong War – Wizkid Warns South Africans by youngbang(m): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
Our celebrities are far better than our good for nothing Government, At least they are reacting but are good for nothing government never say anything

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Love Made Her Cook A Stolen Goat For Her Boyfriend In / OBO! Davido Set To Make Appearance In Eddie Murphy's "Coming To America 2 / #bbnaija Eviction: Elo Has Just Been Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.