Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,239 members, 7,887,681 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

I Need Genuine Advice - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Need Genuine Advice (544 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Genuine Advice by shakerz1: 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2010
Insha Allah, you're all doing well and life is being as kind as it can be.

Just a quick question ,
what do you do when you lose motivation, how do you reinstate it again?

Your input would be really appreciated.
Thanks
Re: I Need Genuine Advice by batiatus(m): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2010
1. Reading islamic books on tauhid and emman. This helps me becos it serve as a reminder. I have this particular book i read titled "mukhtasar minhaj al qasidin (towards the hereafter). It very helpful.
2. Reciatation of the Qur'an but most especially the translation. I love reading the translation of suratul kahf, it very helpful.
3.paying visit to muslim brothers becos sometimes you get motiviated by seeing others doing something . This helps to motiviate me.
4.lastly i neva fail to make duas to Allah to strengthen our faith.
Re: I Need Genuine Advice by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2010
It's also good 2 always stay in company with sincere Muslims.
Re: I Need Genuine Advice by karmrash: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2010
all responder ve great contribution, in addition get ds book "lah tanza'an" (dont be sad) will help u alot
Re: I Need Genuine Advice by juman(m): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2010
First, try and identify what led you into this situation. May be there was an occurence that make you sad or an occurence that make you think that you may not make it any more in life. Certainly prayer changes situation. Also our bad economic situation may frustrate one to think it's not possible to succeed again in life. But Prophet Ayub was in more difficult situation and latter became great.
Also don't have unreasonable aspiration. This may be put motivation down. Don't compare yourself too much with your friend, relative or neighbour, you people have different destiny. What you need are just things that make you live and able to worship our creator. We are created only to worship Allah. Other things are less important. But we need to work hard if it comes thank God if not thank God also.
It may be very difficult to get money to eat, to pay house rent and others, but know that prayer can change things. So pray alot. Attend islamic gathering and try to move with those that are religious. Discuss you situation with your Imam. Take things easy. SOFTLY SOFTLY. May God improve your situation. Ameen.

(1) (Reply)

Islam A Religion Of Peace Or War? Volume: One / Statement On The Woolwich Killing By London Based Shia Muslim Scholar / Discusislam And Virginity ;plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.