Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

Muslim Brothers And Sisters Only (your Advice Is Needed) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Brothers And Sisters Only (your Advice Is Needed) (2689 Views)

Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! / Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Brothers And Sisters Only (your Advice Is Needed) by IMPRESSMAG: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2010
Asalam Alaikum brothers and sisters in Islam.

I am in a fix right now (i will go straight to the point)

I really want to settle down but i just can't seem to find a MUSLIM lady to settle down with.

All the girls available for now ( that truely will be ready and willing to marry me are all christians)

The 3 heart breaks i have ever had in my entire life were from muslim girls.

The issue is i dont want to compromise my believe and faith with my wants (desperation).

I have read the Holy Quran and Hadith and seen several places were one is to rather marry a Muslim slave than a gorgeously looking non muslim.

My brothers and sisters, i am not doing it for my sake but for my unborn children as i want to have children who will even be better than me in Islam.

It is a well known fact that Children tend to follow their mother's religion.

I have prayed and fasted on this issue but also still waiting unto Allah for my request to be granted.
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sisters Only (your Advice Is Needed) by azharuddin: 1:50am On Oct 27, 2010
A Dua is best answered by Allah when we do not show haste in it. I know its better said than done but Be patient brother, its worth it. And continue making dua and Ibadah, Inshallah you ll get what you wish for. Never loose hope, Allah is our creator and sustainer, he is the only one who can help us.
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sisters Only (your Advice Is Needed) by ajibawealt(m): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2010
There's nothing dua cannot do, I would suggest you improve in your supplications. Also, you need to be attending Muslim gatherings regularly. Most importantly, anything you do, make sure you don’t sound or act desperate. All the best
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sisters Only (your Advice Is Needed) by juman(m): 6:32am On Oct 31, 2010
Go to NASFAT, QARIB or any of these islamic groups and discuss with the leaders there. Hope you will get one. Ameen. You can also go to ANSARUDEEN YOUTH ASSOCIATION.
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sisters Only (your Advice Is Needed) by stranger26(f): 3:08am On Nov 23, 2010
wa alaykumu salam wa rahmatullah.

SubhanAllah brother, I seem to be running into zillions of sisters who are single. I do not believe there is a shortage of muslim sisters at all. Make dua, be patient and know that Allah will answer you dua when it is BEST for you.

I really wouldn't advise you to marry a non-muslim woman. Think of your children. It is one of the rights of a child that a good parent be selected for them. This is your responsibility. We all want children that will be better than us and for their sake, we must be patient. Really, how can you encourage your children to pray, lower their gaze and follow the sunnah of the Rasool (SAW) when they can simply turn around and ask "but why isn't mummy doing the same?" Children learn from what they see around them not what they are told.

And for the sake of marital enjoyment and good companionship, one should look for a spouse similar in beliefs. I cannot see how a couple can truly love each other whilst each believes the other is going to hell. It is difficult to reconcile.
May Allah guide you to the best choice.
Incidentally, at a recent course while discussing the duas that are accepted (such as the dua of the oppressed, the fasting person, the traveller, etc), I learnt that the list includes the dua of an unmarried person for marriage.
So glad tidings, my brother!

wa salam.
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sisters Only (your Advice Is Needed) by maclatunji: 10:56am On Nov 23, 2010
Na Wa for all these Muslim girls wey dey break my brothers heart O.
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sisters Only (your Advice Is Needed) by Muhammad16185: 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
DANGER OF SHOWING OFF YOUR GOOD DEEDS...

A powerful hadith that shows us the danger of showing off your Good deeds to people... And that is the hadith reported in bukhari and Muslim, In which we learned that the very first person who will be called to task on the day of Judgement and the very first person who will be punish or rewarded on the day of Judgement will be;

1The Hafiz (Memorizer) of the Qur'an.
2The Martyr (Shaheed) who died in jihad.
3And the One who give charity (sadaqat) all the time.

This are the first three people whom Allah will call in front of him, and as every one is looking at them they will think Allah is honouring them, Allah is rewarding them, Allah will Give them the first share of the pie of Jannah (paradise)

So Allah will ask the Hafiz (memorizer of the Qur'an)

"WHY DID YOU MEMORIZE QUR'AN AND WHY DID YOU RECITE AT THE GATHERING AND AT THE MASJID AND WHY DID YOU GO AND DO THIS?"

so the hafiz will stand up with pride and say "Oh Allah, i did it to bring honour to your book (Qur'an) and i did it for the izza of the Religion, i did it for your sake Oh Allah"

And Allah will say;
"KAZABTA!! (YOU ARE LYING)

And The angels will Agree and Say;
"YOU ARE LYING"

And the books will be brought forth and it will be clear that his intention.
Allah will say;
"YOUR INTENTION WAS NOT TO PLEASE ME, YOU RECITED THE QUR'AN SO THAT PEOPLE WILL CALL YOU HAFIZ, SHEIK AND THEY DID, SO GET YOUR REWARD WITH THEM"

And the second person (the martyr) the one who wage a legitimate expedition, and he gave his life for the cause of Allah (Subhanahu wata'ala), he will be asked;
"WHY DID YOU SPEND YOUR LIFE IN THE WAY OF ALLAH"

And the Man will say; "Because i wanted to bring help to The Religion, i wanted to Bring glory to islam, i wanted to defend the religion, defend the weak and the homeless, i did it for your sake Oh Allah.

And Allah will once again say;

And The angels will Testify and Say ;
"YOU ARE LYING"

Allah will say;
"YOU ONLY DID SO THAT PEOPLE WILL CALL YOU BRAVE MAN, YOU HAVE DONE SO MUCH, AND THE PEOPLE DID, YOU GOT YOUR REWARD FROM THEM NONE FROM ME"

And same with the third person that he will say, "i gave up my money to be generous to your religion"

And Allah will say;

And The angels will Testify and Say "YOU ARE LYING"

And Allah will say;
"YOU ONLY DO IT SO THAT YOU COULD BE KNOWN IN THE COMMUNITY, SO THAT PEOPLE WOULD CALL YOU GENEROUS, AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID, YOU GOT YOUR REWARD FROM THEM NONE FROM ME"

And then Allah will punish this three in front of All the creation and they will be the first people to enter the Fire of Hell.

And Abu-hurrairah was listening to this hadith, and the prophet (S.A.W) tapped his knee and he said "Ya Aba-hurrairah these are the first three people who will taste the fire of hell, the hafiz (memorizer of the Qur'an), the martyr (Who sacrifice his life in jihad) and the generous (who always give charity), why?? Because their Intentions were not correct, they mix intentions to show off their deeds to people."

Imagine how the fate of the person, he's doing good in his whole life and he thinks he's gonna meet Allah with All of his Good deeds and he is told "YOU DON'T DO IT FOR MY SAKE, YOU DID IT TO INFLATE YOUR OWN PRESTIGE ON PEOPLE, WHY DID YOU WANT ME TO REWARD YOU? WHEN YOU DIDN'T DO IT PURELY FOR MY SAKE" imagine the fate of that person

there fore brothers and sisters we need to make sure we are not all that person... Who will be told; "YOU WASTED YOUR WHOLE LIFE" and your deeds will be thrown back at your face!

Made and directed in video by;
DR. YASIR QADHI

Type and Edit by;
Muhammad Abubakar
(King Muhammad)
(dadyson1)

#you can whatsapp me for more information +1238165479816

pls if this information (MSG) reach you, try and forward it to others, your reward is with ALLAH (Subahanahu wata'ala).

#ISLAM TEXT CREATING GROUP

Jazakallahu khair.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Completed The Six Fasting Of Shawwal? 14 Or 15 Days Left / Significance Of The Month Of Sha’ban / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.