Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,255 members, 7,943,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

Glo Advice MTN Customer To Port Because Of Xenophobia Attack In SA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Glo Advice MTN Customer To Port Because Of Xenophobia Attack In SA (1246 Views)

Samklef: This Is The Cause Of Xenophobia - Ladies Shaking Their Almighty Backsid / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Advice MTN Customer To Port Because Of Xenophobia Attack In SA by kidap: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
Globacom limited company took to the comment section of MTN Ng to reply to a customer on the ongoing Xenophobia attack in South Africa.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/glo-advice-mtn-customer-to-port-because-of-xenophobia-attack-in-sa/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Glo Advice MTN Customer To Port Because Of Xenophobia Attack In SA by simonlee(m): 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
When Nigerians reach Glo office tomorrow and it takes 30minutes to successfully port 1 subscriber because of their poor network... sad

2 Likes

Re: Glo Advice MTN Customer To Port Because Of Xenophobia Attack In SA by Waakanda: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
simonlee:
When Nigerians reach Glo office tomorrow and it takes 30minutes to successfully port 1 subscriber because of their poor network... sad

grin grin
Re: Glo Advice MTN Customer To Port Because Of Xenophobia Attack In SA by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
To be sincere, Nigerians responded well to this particular attacks, But the problem now is how many south Africans knows Nigerians re now retaliating, I know it will get too a point South Africans owned companies wil be paying southafrica special force to end Xenophobia, But I swear with my family and God who made me, I will make sure I touch AKA when he dares enter this country, I will single handedly mobilise at least 30 thugs to deal with him, I wont spend up too 60k for his embarrasment, Talking for myself thou.
Re: Glo Advice MTN Customer To Port Because Of Xenophobia Attack In SA by Seun2019: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
Mumu blogger. Receive common sense and seek knowledge so you can grow. So, you don't know that was a fake Twitter account? Whatever happens to investigative blogging!

@Gloword and @GloCare are the official handles of GLO and never @GlobacomLimited

1 Like

Re: Glo Advice MTN Customer To Port Because Of Xenophobia Attack In SA by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fake news. Fake account.

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Organisers Gives Post Finale Award To Ex-housemates / The Moments Someone Won The 10 Million Prize On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / Kanye West Bans Daughter From Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.