Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,363 members, 7,920,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:49 AM

Bbnaija: I Don't Love Frodd- Esther Explains Her 'situationship' With Frodd - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: I Don't Love Frodd- Esther Explains Her 'situationship' With Frodd (1055 Views)

Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd / BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos) / Bbnaija: Frodd & Isilomo Caught Kissing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Don't Love Frodd- Esther Explains Her 'situationship' With Frodd by gistembassy123: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Big brother evicted housemate, Esther in a fresh interview with Cool FM explained her 'Situationship' with Frodd and evicted housemate, Nelson.

When she was asked if she loves or just likes Frodd, she calmly claimed that she only likes him. But the presenters dug further asking her to clarify if it is mere likeness or actual love.  The real star insisted that it is likeness, to the dissatisfaction of the presenters... sleekgist reports

Watch video

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/bbnaija-i-dont-love-frodd-esther-explains-her-situationship-with-nelson-and-frodd/

Re: Bbnaija: I Don't Love Frodd- Esther Explains Her 'situationship' With Frodd by Odunayomi247(m): 8:21am On Sep 06, 2019
A
Re: Bbnaija: I Don't Love Frodd- Esther Explains Her 'situationship' With Frodd by Alex09(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2019
I knew dis is coming very soon

(1) (Reply)

Etinosa Goes Top Less Live On Instagram. Viewers Discretion 18(picture & Video) / Bank Phb The Intern (2007)audition / Code Geass V2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.