Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,145 members, 7,977,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:53 AM

Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. (1199 Views)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business / Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS / Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. by debaj10: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
powered by TRUNN.

time to show d POWER of 200 million people.
time to register our RAGE.
time to send a clear MESSAGE to south africa.
time to act with our HARD EARNED money-

port from MTN.
other networks will gladly welcome u.
let's see who will beg whom.

make this go viral-
nairaland
facebook
twitter
whatsapp
instagram
lindaikeji
Re: Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. by FarahAideed: 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
debaj10:
powered by TRUNN.

time to show d POWER of 200 million people.
time to register our RAGE.
time to send a clear MESSAGE to south africa.
time to act with our HARD EARNED money-

port from MTN.
other networks will gladly welcome u.
let's see who will beg whom.

make this go viral-
nairaland
facebook
twitter
whatsapp
instagram
lindaikeji

I am not porting anywhere ..I have 4 MTN lines and I will keep using them ..MTN has done nothing to Nigerians ..if you have problem go to South African embassy

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. by chiefolododo(m): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
We need to all Port from MTN to either AIRTEL or GLO
Re: Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. by chiefolododo(m): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
FarahAideed:

I am not porting anywhere ..I have 4 MTN lines and I will keep using them ..MTN has done nothing to Nigerians ..if you have problem go to South African embassy
nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. by Printerscanner: 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
FarahAideed:

Give me your house address, I want to come and tell you something. Whether you give me or not, Thunder will still fire you

11 Likes

Re: Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. by debaj10: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
FarahAideed:

I understand and respect ur position.
but in matters of solidarity with- and support for- ur fellow citizens LIVING IN FEAR there, what actions do u suggest?

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. by debaj10: 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
Printerscanner:

Give me your house address, I want to come and tell you something. Whether you give me or not, Thunder will still fire you
lol
abeg, free d bros o cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. by debaj10: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
chiefolododo:
nonsense
he's free to disagree na undecided
Re: Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. by debaj10: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
chiefolododo:
We need to all Port from MTN to either AIRTEL or GLO
I 4 prefer glo, even tho dem wori.
Re: Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. by FarahAideed: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
Printerscanner:

Gerout joor ..what did MTN do to U ?
Re: Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. by helinues: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
You need to consider their coverage...
Re: Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. by debaj10: 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
helinues:
You need to consider their coverage...

coverage?
coverage?! shocked
na dat won dey wori u wen awa pipu dey shop pepe 4 dia?!?
bros, won ursef. angry
Re: Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. by debaj10: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
lalasticlala, mynd44, seun
wots ur take on dis pix?

Re: Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. by naijanaso: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
It is so pathetic what our people are facing in South Africa. It is condemnable to say the least. Unfortunately however, which ever way we want to see it, we will always be at the receiving end as we have more Nigerians in their country that they have here. Our country is so bad that people are ready to face any hardship abroad in search of greener pastures. Imagine going to countries like Libya and even crossing the ocean with tiny boats in a bid to go to Europe. If our govt had our economy going well, say Light for example, we will not be facing this. God help us.
Re: Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. by naijanaso: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
We say exit MTN...exit DSTV, do we even have better options to go to? Imagine when we had HiTv, what happened? Now TStv, still nothing. We are so dependent on other countries establishment. Our Polithiefcians only gather our money and send abroad. None of them ever invests the stolen money her to benefit the Nigerian people.
Re: Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. by debaj10: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
naijanaso:
We say exit MTN...exit DSTV, do we even have better options to go to? Imagine when we had HiTv, what happened? Now TStv, still nothing. We are so dependent on other countries establishment. Our Polithiefcians only gather our money and send abroad. None of them ever invests the stolen money her to benefit the Nigerian people.
kindly help me understand-

wot will hapn to u if u stop watching dstv?
Re: Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. by Nickisindigo(m): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
naijanaso:
those companies should be nationalised with immediate effect
Re: Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. by naijanaso: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
debaj10:
kindly help me understand-

wot will hapn to u if u stop watching dstv?

Nothing bro...but what is the alternative replacement? You think I am happy paying huge sums to them every month? Unfortunately, check the real owners here in Naina...our fellow Nigerians.
Re: Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. by debaj10: 11:15am On Sep 04, 2019
naijanaso:

Nothing bro...but what is the alternative replacement? You think I am happy paying huge sums to them every month? Unfortunately, check the real owners here in Naina...our fellow Nigerians.
real owners?
they're franchises.
u know how much commission they pay to dstv, sa?
meanwhile, is it d football u miss dt will make u fall ill?
or will ur women go mad if z world is unavailable?
between nta news, internet, movies, novels, outings with ur friends/family-
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO U WITHOUT DSTV?!
Haba!
Re: Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. by naijanaso: 8:48am On Sep 07, 2019
debaj10:
real owners?
they're franchises.
u know how much commission they pay to dstv, sa?
meanwhile, is it d football u miss dt will make u fall ill?
or will ur women go mad if z world is unavailable?
between nta news, internet, movies, novels, outings with ur friends/family-
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO U WITHOUT DSTV?!
Haba!

Hahahahaha, nothing will happen bro. Just that our people here are also supporting them to get the right to air those football and the likes as sole right. If our leaders invest here, there will be no need for foreign Cable TV dominance. We are here fighting for indigenous providers to thrive better, but our leaders are giving an edge for the foreign ones to do better. I was among those that bought TsTv in my area as soon as it became available, but the fight that TsTv got made it crumble. That fight is from no other than our fellow Nigerian big men. None of them I bet, has any local TV station in there homes.
Re: Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. by debaj10: 11:04am On Sep 07, 2019
naijanaso:

Hahahahaha, nothing will happen bro. Just that our people here are also supporting them to get the right to air those football and the likes as sole right. If our leaders invest here, there will be no need for foreign Cable TV dominance. We are here fighting for indigenous providers to thrive better, but our leaders are giving an edge for the foreign ones to do better. I was among those that bought TsTv in my area as soon as it became available, but the fight that TsTv got made it crumble. That fight is from no other than our fellow Nigerian big men. None of them I bet, has any local TV station in there homes.
I promise u dis-
we'll stop all that and make dis nation gr8.
d only question is, how do we carry d masses along?
cos dats wot determines how long it will take.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. by Charleys: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2019
How many South Africans una dey see for Nigeria sef?
Re: Xenophobia- "SAxit", Port From Mtn. by debaj10: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
Charleys:
How many South Africans una dey see for Nigeria sef?
d smallest sa corporation in Nigeria repatriates more money than 20 of those shop owners.
open ur mind.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Sleeping In Kogi, They Failed To Campaign, Says Smart Adeyemi As #kogidecide / Gov. Bello: Future Looking Bleak, Things May Be Tougher / Gov Obiano Provides 240 Beds Space For Isolation Center At NYSC Camp(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.