Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:58 PM

Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) (31874 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
[quote author=zoba88 post=81890173]A Nigerian soldier identified as Femi has been killed by Boko Haram in Borno.Donzmaan who shared the news wrote....

'With sadness and tears running all over our eyes we announce the death of our comrade and Gallant soldier SGT Femi who is serving in super camp monguno he passed away in Boko Haram ambush may his soul rest in peace'

Chei! See this fine guy�� just gone like that!

Make we borrow German soldiers small na.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by GGirll: 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
shogsman:
I think it's time I call it a day, there is a limit to the bad news the mind can process per day,I've exceeded my limit.

grin grin grin RIP to our gallant Soldier Mr Femi.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Isoduwa:

Even if you be North Korea soilder if you die no matter wetin them do for your family won't bring you back so die na die
at least u will know u died for a country ,given a state burial and put in a special commentary, then all entitlements paid to ur family, u will be termed a hero,cant say same for the zoo
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by wowcatty: 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
He died in vain!

A death for Nigeria is a death in vain!

If he had died through mutiny, his name would be remembered for a good cause.

What a wasted life! Shame!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by Ooye12: 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
I can never die for this country I repeat !!!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
osazsky:
at least u will know u died for a country ,given a state burial and put in a special commentary, then all entitlements paid to ur family, u will be termed a hero,cant say same for the zoo

But you dead already state or no state gone too soon �
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by Ooye12: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
StrikeBack:
Bros na you kill yourself oo..

Fighting bokoharam is like attempting suicide
LOL
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by Edyice: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nigerian army is still recruiting more men to the battle field grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by Samunique(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
shogsman:
I think it's time I call it a day, there is a limit to the bad news the mind can process per day,I've exceeded my limit.
No be small my brother, I think I have to do the same.

I was very sick a few weeks ago, it's then I realized the amount of harm Nigerian news/matters have to my health .

Just imagine, almost everyday one goes to bed with anger, bitterness or pains in his heart bcs of the happenings in Nigeria .

Is this not injurious to someone's health ?

Oh God of Mercy !!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
shogsman:
uninstall some. So you can download new or updated versions.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Na wa oh. Fire dey inside house, fire still dey backyard, which one we go off? cheesy
Just burn the whole compound grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by kasim155: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
AK481:
Do soldiers keep beard?

Yes some do. One or two of them with beard came to NYSC orientation camp while on duty to visit some of their colleague.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by FarahAideed: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
blackboy:
It seems majority of those sent to fight Boko Haram in the north are from the south. That military tactic is wrong. The NA is more likely to be viewed as invading forces and will further strengthen the terrorist

The tactics is to wipe out southerners and middlebelters from the military ..they know what they are doing

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
Soldier Femi You Suppose Visit Baba Ifalajulo To Equiped You With Traditional Bulletproof, Bombproof, Afeeri, Ifura, Owo, Etc Before Going To Borno

RIP Man
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
nicepoker101:
Just burn the whole compound grin

cheesy grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Died for nothing!

Sorry... Died to increase the account balance of top generals in the army! grin

I can't waste my R.I.P

Chai, no joy bros.... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by chizzyace1(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
Seeing some peoples comment here just makes me feel surprised saying he died for nothing...let me ask u this if he does not do the job den who will...if he does not fight for naija and all soldier give up...do u think u will be here commenting on this post...please u guys shud at least put urselfs in their shoes before u comment
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by femi4: 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
AK481:
Do soldiers keep beard?
Barber dey Sambisa?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by juman(m): 12:41am On Sep 04, 2019
This is not a good country to die for.

Nigeria is a country without direction.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by mvem(m): 12:57am On Sep 04, 2019
SoNature:
I still wonder why a rational man would join the military or the police.

Nigeria is not worth dying for.

And anyone who does that, the joke is on it.

Look how Femi has left his family in grief.

RIP
if no one is in the army/military do you think you will comfortable typing this...you think your village will be safe...bokoharam will freely create a caliphate in your community ....hate them as you wish but fact remains fact
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by mvem(m): 12:59am On Sep 04, 2019
blackboy:
It seems majority of those sent to fight Boko Haram in the north are from the south. That military tactic is wrong. The NA is more likely to be viewed as invading forces and will further strengthen the terrorist
a lot of northern soldiers are dying there on a regular basis...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by mvem(m): 12:59am On Sep 04, 2019
AK481:
Do soldiers keep beard?
special forces...they are unique in the military, they are allowed to keep beards
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by mvem(m): 1:00am On Sep 04, 2019
donprincebigt:
shey na BH wey 1 help us fight against South Africans still dey kill Nigerins so?? make we beta fight 4 ourselves
that was fake news actually
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by mvem(m): 1:03am On Sep 04, 2019
FarahAideed:

The tactics is to wipe out southerners and middlebelters from the military ..they know what they are doing
many northern soldiers are dying on a regular basis there ...you guys just talk anyhow to suit your narrative. That monguno ambush happened few days ago and about 8 soldiers died, he should be one of them. You dont care to know where the others are from right?....but you see just one southern name and you start your "they want to erase all southerners"
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by mvem(m): 1:06am On Sep 04, 2019
chizzyace1:
Seeing some peoples comment here just makes me feel surprised saying he died for nothing...let me ask u this if he does not do the job den who will...if he does not fight for naija and all soldier give up...do u think u will be here commenting on this post...please u guys shud at least put urselfs in their shoes before u comment
same thing i said...
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by FarahAideed: 1:09am On Sep 04, 2019
mvem:
many northern soldiers are dying on a regular basis there ...you guys just talk anyhow to suit your narrative. That monguno ambush happened few days ago and about 8 soldiers died, he should be one of them. You dont care to know where the others are from right?....but you see just one southern name and you start your "they want to erase all southerners"

Oga go and sleep if you don't have the name of all 8 to back your talk
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by mvem(m): 1:11am On Sep 04, 2019
FarahAideed:

Oga go and sleep if you don't have the name of all 8 to back your talk
smh...of what need ....you will end up finding another narrative to suit what you believe.... I dey ground here and I know whatsup ....whatever floats your boat
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by FarahAideed: 1:12am On Sep 04, 2019
mvem:
smh...of what need ....you will end up finding another narrative to suit what you believe.... I dey ground here and I know whatsup ....whatever floats your boat

Oh you are serving ? I thought you were one of those APC rats .. well done ..May God keep safe bro
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by donprincebigt(m): 5:05am On Sep 04, 2019
mvem:
that was fake news actually
guessed as much
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by Teerach: 5:28am On Sep 04, 2019
AK481:
Do soldiers keep beard?
The ones that are under special forces are allowed to keep beards and barb crazy styles. They are more like intelligence
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by Cmanforall: 5:38am On Sep 04, 2019
SoNature:
I still wonder why a rational man would join the military or the police.

Nigeria is not worth dying for.

And anyone who does that, the joke is on him

Look how Femi has left his family in grief.

RIP
No job. More responsibilities.

RIP gallant soldier
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) by gbagyiza: 5:52am On Sep 04, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Na wa oh. Fire dey inside house, fire still dey backyard, which one we go off? cheesy

You nailed it with this your post. I like d arrangement of your words in pigin. Laugh wan kill me but it makes a great deal of sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpata, Sans Kick As Northern Lawyers Form Parallel NBA / Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari / Police Constable, Serving Soldier Arrested For Armed Robbery In Ondo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.