Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,160 members, 7,946,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Fifa Player Of The Year, Who's Ur Choice? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fifa Player Of The Year, Who's Ur Choice? (812 Views)

Check This Pix And Choose Ur Choice. / It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year / Who's Ur Caf Player Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa Player Of The Year, Who's Ur Choice? by oladijom: 12:19am On Oct 27, 2010
Ghanaian striker Asamoah Gyan, Didier Drogba of Ivory Coast and Cameroon captain Samuel Eto'o, have been shortlisted in the FIFA World Player of the Year award,, Join the discussion also on http://www.WazobiaPage.com

WAZOBIA*PAGE is an Africa Social and Networking utility which links all Africans around the universe with their Friends and Families.

Here is the complete list of the nominations:

Xabi Alonso (Spain),
Daniel Alves (Brazil),
Iker Casillas (Spain),
Cristiano Ronaldo(Portugal),
Didier Drogba (Côte d’Ivoire),
Samuel Eto’o (Cameroon),
Cesc Fabregas(Spain),
Diego Forlan(Uruguay),
Asamoah Gyan (Ghana),
Andres Iniesta(Spain),
Julio Cesar (Brazil),
Miroslav Klose(Germany),
Philipp Lahm(Germany),
Maicon (Brazil),
Lionel Messi (Argentina),
Thomas Muller(Germany),
Mesut Ozil (Germany),
Carles Puyol (Spain),
Arjen Robben(Netherlands),
Bastian Schweinsteiger (Germany),
Wesley Sneijder(Netherlands),
David Villa (Spain)  and
Xavi(Spain).

WAZOBIA*PAGE is an Africa Social and Networking utility which links all Africans around the universe with their Friends and Families.

Re: Fifa Player Of The Year, Who's Ur Choice? by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 27, 2010
Mesut oezil
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year, Who's Ur Choice? by Dsense(m): 12:59am On Oct 27, 2010
Sani Kaita is ma best.
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year, Who's Ur Choice? by mamagee3(f): 1:17am On Oct 27, 2010
Cristiano ronaldo, Who else if not him.
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year, Who's Ur Choice? by mystikal(m): 3:37am On Oct 27, 2010
Eto' o
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year, Who's Ur Choice? by kannymoore(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2010
Its messi. The guy has scored more goals than anyother player including single handedly hammering 4 beautiful goals past arsenal and had a high assist rate during the world cup. Thats my honest opinion though i doubt if fifa'll agree with me. Lol!
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year, Who's Ur Choice? by jpilata(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2010
Wesley sneijder won everything last season except world cup.He has de best record of all nominated last season, Arjen robben is second,becos he played in all finals but lost world cup and champions league
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year, Who's Ur Choice? by dominique(f): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2010
I'd shortlist welsely sneijder cos he's been phenomenal for both club and country, miroslav klose cos he's the 2nd higest goal scorrer in the history of the world cup (and he's on the verge of retirement anyways) and samuel eto'o- that guy has achieved more in his career than even george weah.
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year, Who's Ur Choice? by dyabman(m): 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2010
j.pilata:

Wesley sneijder won everything last season except world cup.He has de best record of all nominated last season, Arjen robben is second,becos he played in all finals but lost world cup and champions league

I concur but i'll give it to Drogba! grin
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year, Who's Ur Choice? by craziest: 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2010
The most stupid list i have seen. This FIFA guyz are idiots, where is milito, u remove milito and put craps on a list, if the world cup is the only criteria, tel me wetin drogba play for world cup, even eto one penalty and one tap in. i m just sad
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year, Who's Ur Choice? by Jarus(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2010
Asamoah Gyan there, Milito not. This is a joke. Scored crucial, decisive goals for Inter, UCL winner. 30 goals in all competitions.
Gyan scored just one goal from open play - against USA. Others were from the spot.
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year, Who's Ur Choice? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2010
Xavi or Carlos Puyol
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year, Who's Ur Choice? by lonelydude: 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2010
YAKUBU's name is missing in that list o.

FIFA, that's unfair grin

(1) (Reply)

Essien Back For Black Stars / Arsene Wenger Is Lining Up A Second Move For West Brom's Peter Odemwingie / What Of Npl?.we Are 9jarians.they Need Our Support.oh African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.