Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,913 members, 7,872,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

My Conversation With A Fraudster (screenshot) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Conversation With A Fraudster (screenshot) (1076 Views)

Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures / How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conversation With A Fraudster (screenshot) by nkem1992: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
The bearer of the Facebook account was my music director back then...... The account was hacked by unknown person who employed different techniques to extort money from his innocent friends....

Re: My Conversation With A Fraudster (screenshot) by Kyrx(m): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Very good and smart of you bro, please do well to inform his other friends about him before the less inquisitive ones will lose their monies to him.
Re: My Conversation With A Fraudster (screenshot) by stanley000: 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
U thought u fooled the scammer but are infact the fooll here coz u gave urself out. Instead of you to ask the questions consecutively and get whatever u want including his own bank account details. I guess u flinched.
Re: My Conversation With A Fraudster (screenshot) by nkem1992: 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
stanley000:
U thought u fooled the scammer but are infact the fooll here coz u gave urself out. Instead of you to ask the questions consecutively and get whatever u want including his own bank account details. I guess u flinched.

Yeah, so as create a means to trail him....
Wasn't thinking in that direction though, was just trying to verify his identity....
Re: My Conversation With A Fraudster (screenshot) by Mikeiron78(m): 3:02am On Sep 04, 2019
Any reason you're blocking the identity of a scammer?
I smell lies
Re: My Conversation With A Fraudster (screenshot) by nkem1992: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=Mikeiron78 post=81900597]Any reason you're blocking the identity of a scammer?
I smell lies [/quo
I am blocking the identity of the supposedly hacked Facebook account.... Not the identity of the scammer..
The scammer has no identity, do you think you know intoto would scam you with their true identity?
Re: My Conversation With A Fraudster (screenshot) by GoldenJAT(m): 9:59am On Sep 04, 2019
stanley000:
Busybody!!
Re: My Conversation With A Fraudster (screenshot) by Postanalyser: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2019
Mikeiron78:
Any reason you're blocking the identity of a scammer?
I smell lies
He is UdochukwuGreat on fb
Re: My Conversation With A Fraudster (screenshot) by nkem1992: 10:08am On Sep 04, 2019
Postanalyser:

He is UdochukwuGreat on fb
Na u Sabi....

(1) (Reply)

A Fraudster Sent Me This, And I'm Playing Along With Him / Three Children Buried Alive In Kaduna / Hush Puppy Prison Id

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.