Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,790 members, 7,912,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:17 AM

Day 11 Of 30. Mysplufikstory - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Day 11 Of 30. Mysplufikstory (154 Views)

Check Out These Day 11 Materials That Are Earning Me 6 Figures Income From Home. / 20 Units Of 30 To 45 Tons Dump Trucks Are Urgently Needed For A 6 Months Job / I Am In Need Of 30,000 Naira Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Day 11 Of 30. Mysplufikstory by DejiPlug(m): 12:26am On Sep 04, 2019
"Five years ago, before I ventured into the business of selling eggs, I was into making of drums, using factory waste products. Yoruba's call it 'ajagbandu'. Then everything changed when my husband fell seriously ill. I had to spend all my savings from the business on his hospital bills so he could be well again. After his recovery, he completed the house he had been building before the illness and was set to move in without me and our 3 kids. I begged him to allow us join him, but he refused. He never told me what I did wrong. He just decided to move into the new house with a new wife. This was really hard to accept, but I eventually accepted the reality and focused on taking care of my children. The struggles of a single mother have seen me take loans to cater for my children and their education. But I'm happy and thankful to God because we have been surviving even without a husband/father figure. Two of my children are curently in university while the third is in a private secondary school. My older two girls in university are well behaved, but I'm praying God touches the heart of my only son whose behavior is becoming worrisome."
_
Day 11 of 30. #MySplufikStory

(1) (Reply)

FIRS Charges VAT On Online Transactions January 2020 —fowler / Digital Marketer/ Social Media Officer Needed (port Harcourt City) Apply Now / Airtel Africa Leads NSE Losers' Chart For The Week As ASI Dips By 0.29%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.