Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:41 PM

Rebuilding Mile 12 International Market, Lagos - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rebuilding Mile 12 International Market, Lagos (658 Views)

Stocks Of Bell Pepper Are Low In Mile 12 International Market. / Price Of Cucumber At Mile 12 International Market / Stocks Of Okro Are Low In Mile 12 International Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rebuilding Mile 12 International Market, Lagos by Bubayaro(m): 1:22am On Sep 04, 2019
Mile 12 International Market is Africa's Largest Perishable Foodstuff Market,Located in Lagos,Nigeria.

The current administration of Alhaji Shehu Usman (Sampam) pledge to rebuild the market to international standard.

Follow us on

Facebook: mile12marketngr
Twitter: mile12marketngr
Instagram:mile12marketngr
Whatspp: 08037047271

Info@mile12market.org
mile12market.org

Re: Rebuilding Mile 12 International Market, Lagos by Ademat7(m): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2019
Photoshop, was the market tarred? The mud in d mkt is an eyesore
Re: Rebuilding Mile 12 International Market, Lagos by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
I don't know about the advert here, but just making comments on the road. It's clean and well tarred presently just as it is in the pic. Not photoshop. That's Ikorodu Road, and not inside the market. Two of the areas Ambode had negative issues are good relationship with market leaders and sanitation. And association with market leaders is the main strategy used to defeat him. All traders were forced to vote against him. Massive votes he lost. So, it may be real that these market leaders are beginning to function again. And if you are observant, drainage systems are already getting cleaned up. Even Sanwo Olu is heading to court soon to turn over the judgement which stopped environmental sanitation in Lagos. I am happy with the decision too. Though, I used to support Ambode, but I think he messed up in many areas. Of course, that's Ikorodu Road along Ketu down to Owode, just before the bridge between Mile 12. Though not my daily route, but on few occassions, I am hardly held in traffic in the area. And I believe it was Fashola that really solved the traffic problem, just as he solved Oshodi's.

And very soon, the market will be moved from that arena. Ambode was just slow about it. That was one of his sins. And I can imagine if left for another 4 years, he would have destroyed Lagos developmental foundational plan. After I critically looked at Ambode's case, and with the present momentum of Sanwo-Olu, it was the right move to kick Ambode out.

(1) (Reply)

Contact For Your Export Documentation/clearing Agent / Interesting Farming Ventures You Can Do? / The Strange Creature I Came Across

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.