Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

“My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady (38409 Views)

Xenophobia: Criminals Burn Police Van at Shoprite Osapa Mall, Lekki / Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase / Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:38am On Sep 04, 2019
harmbhrosz:
we're talking common sense here which is something you ultimately lack, so swerve
Common sense from you?!
Hehehehe cheesy wink grin.
Wonders will never cease o, Mr Common Sense! cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Sensiblerealist: 5:39am On Sep 04, 2019
If you are sensitive to happenings in Naija, you should have expected that it would com to this. Are we not now worse off than the South Africans. Imagine the millions of naira worth of goods lost in just one night; and these are the sweat and blood of some entrepreneurs. It is just so sad
When will we get it right!
Naija stand up to be counted!
The the is now!
Hold your the Government accountable!
Unite and fight your common enemy!
God bless Naija

1 Like

Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by harmbhrosz(m): 5:43am On Sep 04, 2019
post=81901654:

Common sense from you?!
Hehehehe cheesy wink grin.
Wonders will never cease o, Mr Common Sense! cheesy
stop deviating from the issue at hand! Nigerian citizens are being killed both home and abroad year in year out, tell us what your baba go slow the messiahs has/is been doing to stop it.

1 Like

Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 04, 2019
This has been happening silently recently.

Criminals are just waiting for an opportunity.

Hungry boys have been breaking into shops at night recently in the middle of town and looting bread, biscuits and Electronics.

This has nothing to do with XENOPHOBIA but HUNGERPHOBIA.

Nigerian politicians have questions to answer.

2 Likes

Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by covbrand(f): 5:59am On Sep 04, 2019
Thugs and hoodlums hijacked the process

Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Sterope(f): 6:01am On Sep 04, 2019
Elliot2, felaismyhero
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Sterope(f): 6:04am On Sep 04, 2019
One silly boy is calling it revolution, another one is telling us our the innocents will suffer for it.
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 04, 2019
anonymuz:
South Africans have triggered us, frustration everywhere. If care isn't taking, it might lead to revolution.

Only you got the point.

This has nothing to do with XENOPHOBIA but the Hunger protest they have been suppressing.

1 Like

Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 04, 2019
Sterope:
One silly boy is calling it revolution, another one is telling us our the innocents will suffer for it.

Yes, he is wiser than you.

This is hunger protest not XENOPHOBIA.
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Kingjames(m): 6:09am On Sep 04, 2019
Nigerian lady has cried out on twitter after her goods worth millions of naira was stolen by some Nigerians at Novare mall, Lekki

Which goods?...kikikiki

She would have come out to tell in plain that the gate to the world mount under her adulterous leg has been stolen

Mtchew
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Sterope(f): 6:12am On Sep 04, 2019
Nah, you are all very silly.

Naughtysite:

Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Sterope(f): 6:13am On Sep 04, 2019
Hunger protest has nothing to do with looting whatsoever.

Whatever happens yesterday is not going to lead to revolution.

Naughtysite:

2 Likes

Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by penguinpikin: 6:21am On Sep 04, 2019
Criminal everywhere. One tribe is emeritus of looting in Lagos. Even your house dey burn dem go dey loot you.
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by myfan: 6:26am On Sep 04, 2019
May God give you the grace to bear the replaceable loss. This one no be irreplaceable loss.
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Princeofasia: 6:28am On Sep 04, 2019
this is why i said nigerians are idiots. south africa only owns the brand name shop rite. the goods inside is purely owned by nigerians. the buildings are owned and rented out by nigerian landlords
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Princeofasia: 6:29am On Sep 04, 2019
dingbang:
The first idiot who commented on twitter is saying where she works is owned by a south African, Is she working for the man or she is doing her own business in a building for christ sake!

You destroy goods of your fellow Nigerians? Why such stupidity.

omo nigerians stupid die. they dont know that what south africa ownes is the brand name. the business it self i s owned by nigerians
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Princeofasia: 6:31am On Sep 04, 2019
gaventa:
To every one who doesn’t support this lootings just like South Africans do, kinky proffer a solution and please don’t say we should wait for the government because they have failed us and won’t do shit. Now the South Africans know that there investment has been affected because no one will want to dare be under there franchise now inturn affecting them here in Nigeria. A message has been passed across however. We are not ready to lose but we do want change, how’s that possible?
to everyone who reasons like you sould be burnt alive cos u are stupid and useless. and stupid and useless people should not struggle the limited oxygen with sensible people. u should be used for manure. the fucking building and business are owned by hard working nigeriansidiot

2 Likes

Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by 9iceprince(m): 6:32am On Sep 04, 2019
harmbhrosz:
so common sense did not tell you to temporarily move your goods away from the location when you saw the issue was escalating right?
Its easier said than done
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by AgentNairaland(f): 6:34am On Sep 04, 2019
Maybe You're From XENOPHOBIC REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by 9iceprince(m): 6:38am On Sep 04, 2019
gaventa:
To every one who doesn’t support this lootings just like South Africans do, kinky proffer a solution and please don’t say we should wait for the government because they have failed us and won’t do shit. Now the South Africans know that there investment has been affected because no one will want to dare be under there franchise now inturn affecting them here in Nigeria. A message has been passed across however. We are not ready to lose but we do want change, how’s that possible?
I will support you the moment you show a picture of you destroying your mtn sim aswell as that of your well wishers and wen you show a picture of your destroyed DSTV decoder..bcoz charity begins at home
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by harmbhrosz(m): 6:38am On Sep 04, 2019
9iceprince:

Its easier said than done
it's easier said than done that you take a precaution to protect your business when even a blind man could forsee that the looting will eventually happen right.
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Austineva(m): 6:54am On Sep 04, 2019
Opportunity comes only but once grin. Long awaited opportunity for d criminals grin
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by EtovalRealEst: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2019
Na wa o don't know if insurance covers this
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by naijadrivablog: 7:06am On Sep 04, 2019
Nigerians dont know that inside Novare/Shoprite complexes, that Nigerians have businesses there too.

That is the problem.
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Surulereman(m): 7:06am On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=Hoodbilonia post=81901388]Which worth millions
Nigerians can like to talk lie
We all claim to be selling genuine stuffs both online and offline but in reality,day of delivery. It turns out to be cloned,fake,bot even chinese made sef.
Fake g watches
Fake gucci belts
Fakes everywhere all sold for a bogus price.[/quoYku
Guy, you sound like a suspect.
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by fortran12: 7:12am On Sep 04, 2019
harmbhrosz:
so common sense did not tell you to temporarily move your goods away from the location when you saw the issue was escalating right?
and you think her wares are all in a box right?
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by etibaba(m): 7:12am On Sep 04, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Which worth millions
Nigerians can like to talk lie
We all claim to be selling genuine stuffs both online and offline but in reality,day of delivery. It turns out to be cloned,fake,bot even chinese made sef.
Fake g watches
Fake gucci belts
Fakes everywhere all sold for a bogus price.
Oga stfu, nitwits like you shouldn't be commenting on a sensitive post like this.
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by naijadrivablog: 7:12am On Sep 04, 2019
Nigerians dont know that inside Novare/Shoprite complexes, that Nigerians have businesses there too.

To get a shop in Novare Malls goes from 5m to 20m per annum (depending on size of the shop).

I learnt of a guy that paid such huge amount to have his boutique in one of that Novare malls and his friend asked if he is ok but he told him that before one year, he would have made more profit that would dwarf the rent.

That is the problem.
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by tsavkeghps(m): 7:13am On Sep 04, 2019
Hmm
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by jaxxy(m): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2019
Nigerian are robbing and looting their fellow Nigerians business and calling it reprisal. Lol criminals, SA owns the mail not the individual shops in it which Nigerians own and run their personal business.
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by Denikayan: 7:20am On Sep 04, 2019
Insurance will pay.
Re: “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady by dwisedgreat: 7:33am On Sep 04, 2019
I believe this is happening because our government has refused to act. So unfair.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend / Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers / Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.