Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,401 members, 7,881,462 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers (20347 Views)

SEC Disowns MBA FOREX Investment, Calls It A Ponzi Scheme / Banks Lose Over N1bn As Hoodlums Wreck ATMs, Branches / EFCC Recovers N27.7b From Six Banks For Withholding Tax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers by Ogaemmy: 11:05am On Sep 04, 2019
martineverest:
there was news about the group(about 6) of igbo women that were arrested last week and how they swindled up to 6 billion from Nigerians...they admitted committing the crime

You don't know what you're saying.
Re: EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers by planetfood: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2019
martineverest:
there was news about the group(about 6) of igbo women that were arrested last week and how they swindled up to 6 billion from Nigerians...they admitted committing the crime
Abah Where did you hear this from nah, fake new every, infact your own fake news no get mate
Re: EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers by correctguy2010: 11:17am On Sep 04, 2019
planetfood:

#

i just tire my Broda, the CEO has demonstrated a number of time at meetup how the robot trade on forex and make good returns on a daily bases and yet EFCC term this ponzi scheme and the company has been paying ROI when due, except when there is network issue with the investor's bank. Sometimes i wonder if anything good can come out of Nigeria, the rich don't want the poor to come near the middle class line let alone to come of of poverty.
Mind you i an investor and i know what i am saying.

I am not an investor but I know the return on investment is 100% achievable with or without a trading robot. EFCC is clueless and it's made up of people who are not IT Savvy. Majority of their staff only have an idea about social media and nothing else. The Company should sue EFCC and let them pay for damages.
Re: EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers by Urchman200: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2019
NFarms:
This is good news. Don't just recover the money, also lock them up.

They are nothing but criminals
so how will d victims get their money? Are we fighting corruption or we are getting corrupt, y dis people they take as fools.
Re: EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers by Urchman200: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2019
Nigeria corruption fight is a joke on it own.
Re: EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers by martineverest(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2019
planetfood:
Abah Where did you hear this from nah, fake new every, infact your own fake news no get mate
smh....Learn to update yourself

Alleged N2bn fraud: Wonder bank operators are our hope, woman tells EFCC – Punch ...https://punchng.com › alleged-n2bn-frau...
Re: EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers by barrydee(m): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2019
I'm suspecting it is that short bleached ikwerre man who is the MD of MBA FOREX in Port Harcourt.
Re: EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers by olutop(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2019
paddyofboss:

Is FOREX the name.of the scheme?
Obviously our anti-graft don't know what Ponzi scheme is, What they are trying to say is that he convinced them to do a fraudulent scheme, making them belief they are into Forex and Crypto business.....Any monetary scheme that is not yahoo is Ponzi to our law enforcement in dz country.
Re: EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers by paddyofboss(m): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2019
olutop:

Obviously our anti-graft don't know what Ponzi scheme is, What they are trying to say is that he convinced them to do a fraudulent scheme, making them belief they are into Forex and Crypto business.....Any monetary scheme that is not yahoo is Ponzi to our law enforcement in dz country.
True talk.
We are just confused like that in this country
Re: EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers by princewidag: 11:59am On Sep 04, 2019
EFCC, return people's hard earned money back to them, ponzi scheme without name?
Re: EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers by udumosam23(m): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
planetfood:

#

i just tire my Broda, the CEO has demonstrated a number of time at meetup how the robot trade on forex and make good returns on a daily bases and yet EFCC term this ponzi scheme and the company has been paying ROI when due, except when there is network issue with the investor's bank. Sometimes i wonder if anything good can come out of Nigeria, the rich don't want the poor to come near the middle class line let alone to come of of poverty.
Mind you i an investor and i know what i am saying.

Don't be surprised they're tipped off by a bank, which although knows what's going on but fear if the trend continues it will put banks at risk of getting more deposits.
Re: EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers by fof1: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
SLAP44:

What's the name of the ponzi scheme, you don't know but will be defending news you cannot trust.

What if the woman is an innocent person being framed for selfish reasons?

Always ask questions.

U GUYS ARE PLAIN ILLITERATES. D NEWS ITEM SAID NOTHING USEFUL. WHAT IS PONZI IN THE BIZ OPS BEING MALIGNED. WHERE THEY NOT DELIVERING WEEKLY, DON'T SAY WHAT U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT,PLS. THIS IS PLAIN BLACKMAIL. IT WAS NOT AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE ITSELF TO A SCAM SCHEME. DISGRUNTLED FELLOWS ARE AT IT. D GENERAL PUBLIC SHOULD READ IN BETWEEN D LINES,PLS. FREE THEM AND DON'T USE BOLD FACE TO LOOT PEOPLE'S FUNDS,PLS.
Re: EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers by bigiyaro(m): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
so what happens to our 1 billion now? when are we getting it back? or the cabal will just pocket it as usual?
Re: EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers by kroy(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
SLAP44:
Ponzi scheme that has no name?

What do these government liars take us for?

Nigerians are the easiest people to deceive.

Am just wondering what ponzI scheme has 2 billion . Stupid liars.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers by Emiolad(m): 12:15am On Sep 05, 2019
Everything has been resolved.. The company is Real and legit, they will start operating next week Monday
Efcc just want to make them popular, they have no fact
The CEO of the company has good record
Re: EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers by Omoagro: 9:18am On Sep 05, 2019
[quote author=Emiolad post=81931119]Everything has been resolved.. The company is Real and legit, they will start operating next week Monday
The CEO of the company has good record [/quote. What is your source pls
Re: EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers by Ehis4c(m): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2019
[quote author=Omoagro post=81937393][/quote]

my friend works for the company, 100% legit. I'm even going to make some investment myself.
They are into forex, crypto and binary options

BLUEKEY COMPANY
Re: EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers by Khurtz: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ehis4c:

my friend works for the company, 100% legit. I'm even going to make some investment myself.
They are into forex, crypto and binary options

BLUEKEY COMPANY
the wait is becoming unbecoming...at the least put out an official statement to calm or reassure investors. the silence is taking things for granted.
Re: EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers by Khurtz: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Emiolad:
Everything has been resolved.. The company is Real and legit, they will start operating next week Monday
The CEO of the company has good record
are you sure ?
Re: EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers by Iwanttoto1: 1:55am On Sep 10, 2019
Khurtz:
the wait is becoming unbecoming...at the least put out an official statement to calm or reassure investors. the silence is taking things for granted.

Your money done go Bro. Bluekey na thief them be. Next time, don't be greedy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix / Banks In Fresh Trouble Over TSA / What Is The Best Business To Start Having Low Capital In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.