Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,137 members, 7,907,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:23 AM

Xenophobic Fisticup On Facebook This Morning Nigerian Women Attack SA Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobic Fisticup On Facebook This Morning Nigerian Women Attack SA Lady (526 Views)

Decomposed Body Of Missing 23-Year-Old SA Lady Found Buried In Shallow Grave / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / 'I just Died This Morning'- Nigerian man Post Photos of his Corpse on Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobic Fisticup On Facebook This Morning Nigerian Women Attack SA Lady by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2019
Hmmm this xenophobic issue is getting out of hand and causing a really big hate among nations and people on social media.

This morning a lady who's q member of a skincare group asked where she can get a product and of course she mentioned shes from SA, come and see how everyone one bickering at her from all angles. Even when I tried to quel the matter, they add me join.

Below are excerpts from the argument.
As I speak they are still at it. Hmmm....

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Fisticup On Facebook This Morning Nigerian Women Attack SA Lady by addicted268(f): 8:49am On Sep 04, 2019
shocked
Re: Xenophobic Fisticup On Facebook This Morning Nigerian Women Attack SA Lady by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2019
Jewessgratitude:
Hmmm this xenophobic issue is getting out of hand and causing a really big hate among nations and people on social media.

This morning a lady who's q member of a skincare group asked where she can get a product and of course she mentioned shes from SA, come and see how everyone one bickering at her from all angles. Even when I tried to quel the matter, they add me join.

Below are excerpts from the argument.
As I speak they are still at it. Hmmm....

Quite sad. May God come to our rescue. But it seems it's only one particular place in SA that this thing is happening cos guateng, and some other places are peaceful.
I guess its the Nigerian dominated areas.

(1) (Reply)

I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught - Rapist / Security Guard Arrested For Raping Female Student Repeatedly In Kaduna / Man Sent His wife Packing & His 6month Old baby at 1:30 Am Over Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.