Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,890 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:51 AM

Skiibii: If Xenophobic Attacks Occurred Under Abacha, What Would Have Happened - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skiibii: If Xenophobic Attacks Occurred Under Abacha, What Would Have Happened (40587 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Wizkid Slams Celebrities For Dumb Stupid Comments / Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks / Daddy Freeze Boycotts South African Products Over Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skiibii: If Xenophobic Attacks Occurred Under Abacha, What Would Have Happened by victorian(f): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
When Nigerians don shit full everywhere for SA, and the south Africans are fed-up saying make una go back to una country, we don't want you guys again.

We are now calling buhari to butt in and make South Africa accept us byforce.

Really?

If y'all must know, Nigerians have been banned from entering into some countries cos of our bad traits that follows us anywhere we go.
Scam! Nigerians
Looting! Nigerians
Cult clash! Nigerians
Sleeping with other men's wives and women! Nigerians
Drugs! Nigerians
The list goes on and on.

So tell me, will Buhari start teaching Nigerians how to behave well and upright? Can't we just use out brains and behave well abroad? Is it so hard? undecided
Re: Skiibii: If Xenophobic Attacks Occurred Under Abacha, What Would Have Happened by FirstkingFrank: 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
So, this stupid thief called Skibi stole my post and posted over the internet, taking credit of my intellectual property.
HipTv shared and gave him credit, but I had to notify HipTv, and as a responsible media, they withdrew the credit given to the criminal.
Up till now, this thief has turned off his phone and ran away.
By tomorrow, my lawyers will get to them, if he failed to show up and remove his name from my article.

Re: Skiibii: If Xenophobic Attacks Occurred Under Abacha, What Would Have Happened by anonimi: 4:26am On Sep 05, 2019
Rynne:
No....we are a people in search of heroes,leaders that can stand in times like these and be counted as being brave and decisive,we are a people that are now the joke of the world and a people been hunted all over the world....we are a people that are looking for direction and would hold unto anyone that seems to know the way....painful we dont have any..no leader, so instead they had to look up to a person like Gen Abacha,dat is how sad it is. Dont blame Nigerians we are just searching for an hero...

Searching for an hero my foot.
What is with us being the hero ourselves by putting pressure on our current leaders to act decisively every time in our favour

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

1 Like

Re: Skiibii: If Xenophobic Attacks Occurred Under Abacha, What Would Have Happened by blesskewe(f): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Coldfeets:

You can drink sniper and die.

After u
But I can't die Cuz of one dullard
Re: Skiibii: If Xenophobic Attacks Occurred Under Abacha, What Would Have Happened by Coldfeets: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
blesskewe:

After u
But I can't die Cuz of one dullard

Your choice.

I was only trying to help you.
Re: Skiibii: If Xenophobic Attacks Occurred Under Abacha, What Would Have Happened by blesskewe(f): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
Coldfeets:

Your choice.

I was only trying to help you.

Helping me by telling Me Sucide is an option?

No need
Re: Skiibii: If Xenophobic Attacks Occurred Under Abacha, What Would Have Happened by Coldfeets: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
blesskewe:

Helping me by telling Me Sucide is an option?

No need

You inferred you are tired of life.

So I stepped forward with a NEXTLEVEL solution for you.

You should be thanking me.
Re: Skiibii: If Xenophobic Attacks Occurred Under Abacha, What Would Have Happened by blesskewe(f): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
Coldfeets:

You inferred you are tired of life.

So I stepped forward with a NEXTLEVEL solution for you.

You should be thanking me.

Doesn't make sense
Re: Skiibii: If Xenophobic Attacks Occurred Under Abacha, What Would Have Happened by Coldfeets: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
blesskewe:

Doesn't make sense

Okay, lemme clarify.

You stated you hated someone who doesn't even know you exist.

That can only mean one thing: you are in so much pain.

I proffered a solution.

Now, you're pussyfooting.
Re: Skiibii: If Xenophobic Attacks Occurred Under Abacha, What Would Have Happened by JuanDeDios: 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
neolboy:

Oga Methuselah please tell me something i don't know
I would, but I doubt you'd understand.
- Meth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram / Don Jazzy Begins #ChiomaChallenge (photo) / Mercy Johnson Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.