Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,958 members, 7,949,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman (2766 Views)

No Strings Attached Whatsapp Group(sexcha) / ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman by SonMan: 4:21am On Oct 27, 2010
Hi,
I am a Chartered Accountant and I am financially independent. I am close to my middle ‘thirties’ and I am married. 
I will like to have a 'No Strings Attached' intimate relationship with a mature and beautiful working class woman between the ages of 30 - 40 (married or single). Such a person should also be financially independent and a well exposed professional will be preferable.
We will both handle the affair with a good sense of maturity, responsibility and confidentiality.
If you are interested, kindly send your email address and /or phone number to topsonman@gmail.com . I will surely contact you.
Regards.
Re: 'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman by SonMan: 4:32am On Oct 27, 2010
, a Lagos based lady will be preferable.

Regards
Re: 'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman by Kunbee: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2010
hmmmm
Re: 'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman by SonMan: 11:17am On Oct 28, 2010
, Hi Kunbee.

I guess you will like to tell me something,

SonMan
Re: 'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman by Kunbee: 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2010
Nl girls will like to see your picture and are you single
Re: 'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman by SonMan: 12:36am On Oct 29, 2010
I am not single. I am married and I only want a mature lady as well.
Re: 'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman by Kunbee: 12:42am On Oct 29, 2010
Married shocked shocked shocked and you are seeking a relationship
Re: 'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman by ABEngine(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2013
At least he was honest to say that, this is what I call expressing a dear feeling. And he is entitled to his request.. Ameeboors can please keep shut
Re: 'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman by Princesszoe: 4:04pm On May 02, 2013
A married man seeking to have affair with a woman should not mind her occupation status. He must be ready to spend all the time . So with your criterias, it shows that you are not financially bouyant, you may definitely not get a "big girl". So is better you go back to your wife and manage the little money you have. Do not defile your bed oga.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Man For Serious Relationship Part 2 / Rokiatu Is So Unreal, Gawd! / Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.