Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,875 members, 7,933,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:14 PM

Single Woman Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Single Woman Travel (681 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Woman Travel by rebecka1983(f): 10:44am On Sep 04, 2019
Hi

I'm thinking to travel to Nigeria for a week, maybe more. My current life is a bit of a mess and I need to do something crazy and a friend of mine is from Nigeria and she says it's great!

I found a real cheap trip. What do you guys think of the hotel? It looks cheap, but I don't mind that. "Adesuwa Royal Guest House Ipaja"

I don't have much money so I don't wanna spend on a luxury hotel. And not stay in expensive district where food and everything else is expensive. I want a real adventure, not just time on the beach.

Ohh, I'm 35, Swedish divorced woman living in germany now.

2 Likes

Re: Single Woman Travel by rebecka1983(f): 11:10am On Sep 04, 2019
Maybe Hotel Cristabol, looks nice and close to beach too
Re: Single Woman Travel by blackpanthar: 11:12am On Sep 04, 2019
You do not need all this. GET A GUIDE. and they will give you all you need according to your budget. Its wiser.

You do not need to announce anything publicly here.

rebecka1983:
Maybe Hotel Cristabol, looks nice and close to beach too
Re: Single Woman Travel by rebecka1983(f): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2019
blackpanthar:
You do not need all this. GET A GUIDE. and they will give you all you need according to your budget. Its wiser.

You do not need to announce anything publicly here.

Why not? It's not like I have even said when I will come.

I don't think people are so evil, I like to make friends, not hide in some tourist resort that I can't afford anyway

1 Like

Re: Single Woman Travel by strategyconsult: 11:23am On Sep 04, 2019
rebecka1983:

Thank You Ma'am

I'll probably try and find another place. Tried to find this in google maps and can't so it looks a bit strange.

Ma'm, the Hotel does exist and its legit, it just a little distance to town that is all. I know you want real adventure with little or no dent to your account.

Please be very careful, safety first. if possible get a registered local tour guide. we have so many registered tour companies on Instagram. pick any of them and you might even experience more than your imagination. Also, you don't have to stop at just Nigeria, Benin Republic, Togo and Ghana are nearby western countries you might tour and enjoy too.
Re: Single Woman Travel by rebecka1983(f): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2019
strategyconsult:

Ma'm, the Hotel does exist and its legit, it just a little distance to town that is all. I know you want real adventure with little or no dent to your account.

Please be very careful, safety first. if possible get a registered local tour guide. we have so many registered tour companies on Instagram. pick any of them and you might even experience more than your imagination. Also, you don't have to stop at just Nigeria, Benin Republic, Togo and Ghana are nearby western countries you might tour and enjoy too.

Thank You!

I imagine Nigeria, or just Lagos is more than enough for a week or two.
Re: Single Woman Travel by strategyconsult: 11:30am On Sep 04, 2019
rebecka1983:

Why not? It's not like I have even said when I will come.

I don't think people are so evil, I like to make friends, not hide in some tourist resort that I can't afford anyway

You are right about not everybody been evil.

I know that feeling of wanting to experience the local adventure and not just the tourist package, which is why i practically backpack and stay in hostels when i travel. Unfortunately Nigeria hospitality industry doesn't offer that yet which is why you are stuck at looking at hotels on low rate.

If you looking to make friends when you do make the visit, do reach out and i might extend some of the hospitality extended to me abroad and show some real local activities at no cost.
Re: Single Woman Travel by rebecka1983(f): 11:32am On Sep 04, 2019
strategyconsult:

You are right about not everybody been evil.

I know that feeling of wanting to experience the local adventure and not just the tourist package, which is why i practically backpack and stay in hostels when i travel. Unfortunately Nigeria hospitality industry doesn't offer that yet which is why you are stuck at looking at hotels on low rate.

If you looking to make friends when you do make the visit, do reach out and i might extend some of the hospitality extended to me abroad and show some real local activities at no cost.

Thank You! I'll write you later when I know when and how I'll travel.
Re: Single Woman Travel by sisihardey: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=rebecka1983 post=81908951]Hi

I'm thinking to travel to Nigeria for a week, maybe more. My current life is a bit of a mess and I need to do something crazy and a friend of mine is from Nigeria and she says it's great!

I found a real cheap trip. What do you guys think of the hotel? It looks cheap, but I don't mind that. "Adesuwa Royal Guest House Ipaja"

I don't have much money so I don't wanna spend on a luxury hotel. And not stay in expensive district where food and everything else is expensive. I want a real adventure, not just time on the beach.

Ohh, I'm 35, Swedish divorced woman living in germany now.[/quotes There are many nice and cheap hotels in Ipaja that I know because I'm presently living in Ipaja. Let me know when you are ready. I will take you around.
Re: Single Woman Travel by ctleurocollege: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
Do you mind visiting Badagry to see the slave monuments?
Re: Single Woman Travel by rebecka1983(f): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
ctleurocollege:
Do you mind visiting Badagry to see the slave monuments?

Maybe, haven't made any plans yet

1 Like

Re: Single Woman Travel by ctleurocollege: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
rebecka1983:

Maybe, haven't made any plans yet

You can contact me
Re: Single Woman Travel by Bismark009: 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
rebecka1983:
Hi

Ohh, I'm 35, Swedish divorced woman living in germany now.
Adesuwa guest house in ipaja is really cool and nice serenity, I stay close to ipaja, if you want one closer to the beach, there are affordable ones too.
You will enjoy your stay in Lagos, it's not really an expensive city, it works with wichever budget you have
If you be kind enough to let me be your tour guide, it will be so much much, I assure you.
Cheers..

(1) (Reply)

Two FUTO Students Detained In Bosnia Finally Return To Nigeria (photos) / Experience Cheap Flight Tickets To France The Easiest / Help On My New Zealand University Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.