Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,654 members, 7,918,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:56 PM

Give Me Your Virginity And I'll Stop Being Promiscuous. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give Me Your Virginity And I'll Stop Being Promiscuous. (2519 Views)

A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me Your Virginity And I'll Stop Being Promiscuous. by segzicres(m): 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2010
the babe's supposed to be flogged and raped!!!! she's too dull.chai!!! i'm angry right now!!!!
Re: Give Me Your Virginity And I'll Stop Being Promiscuous. by clerc(m): 12:10am On Oct 30, 2010
angry angry angry, the gal na big mumu, how sharp guy wey u know well well tell u say make u give am chop and im go stop and u beleive am, for once did she not stop to think that the guy is also playing her
Re: Give Me Your Virginity And I'll Stop Being Promiscuous. by InkedNerd(f): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2010
segzi cres:

the babe's supposed to be flogged and despoiled!!!! she's too dull.chai!!! i'm angry right now!!!!

Why should she be beaten and r.aped? When did she she become and animal or property? She's his girlfriend, not an animal nor his property. Yes, what she did was wrong but NO ONE DESERVES TO BE R.APED!!! Her steppin' outside of the relationship is no reason to justify such a heinous act.
Re: Give Me Your Virginity And I'll Stop Being Promiscuous. by MrBones2(m): 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2010
[size=14pt] That babe na correct babe jor. Her lies and actions are foolproof.

First is a correct babe cos she knowingly have her opening ceremony wif a professional not one in-experienced mugu.

Then she made arrangements in case she might be blackmailed in the nearst future by reporting herself and giving lame excuses. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg who go give me her own make i stop grin
[/size]
Re: Give Me Your Virginity And I'll Stop Being Promiscuous. by 2kurupt(m): 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2010
she either very 5tupid or just wanted a good excuse to give her male friend the first bite of her pie, & she got it

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend / As A Guy Can U Date A Tomboy? / What Went Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.