Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,789 members, 7,930,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:21 AM

With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? (18784 Views)

With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban / How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by zedegit: 12:32pm On May 07, 2023
Hamachi:
So with your current account balance, where can you travel to with it?

Okay nah.
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by aylagos(m): 12:32pm On May 07, 2023
USA, Canada, Paris, London and Australia.
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by Elidrisy20: 12:32pm On May 07, 2023
Nowhere
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by zedegit: 12:34pm On May 07, 2023
Valleys:
From kaduna to Abuja by road and I will thank God for saving me from the hands of kidnappers.

This is not funny. How did we get to this point?

2 Likes

Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by medikend(m): 12:34pm On May 07, 2023
Dreamland
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by Olam09(m): 12:35pm On May 07, 2023
Hamachi:

Lekki.
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by kestolove95(m): 12:35pm On May 07, 2023
Heaven
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by dododawa1: 12:38pm On May 07, 2023
Ashawo joint
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by reiddecuti: 12:40pm On May 07, 2023
Nigeria! ☺
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by timisquare82(m): 12:40pm On May 07, 2023
I think to the second street
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by stevups(m): 12:41pm On May 07, 2023
Lagos to Ibadan
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by Gkay1(m): 12:43pm On May 07, 2023
Travel to my state
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by eepeepook: 12:44pm On May 07, 2023
To the local market/supermarket and back.
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by Iamcute(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2023
Cotonou undecided
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2023
Hamachi:
just leave me where I dey, which kind question be this sef
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by wiseone28: 12:46pm On May 07, 2023
Space..

I'm working hard to be able to get to the stars
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by Abujaexpress: 12:46pm On May 07, 2023
Hamachi:
I have only have 100k right now in all my 3 banks. All the monies there I have used it to build a structure to rent out to tenants at 500k per annum. If the rent comes in, I will get another land to buy and and plough the rents from my other existing properties to build for rental purposes, then the circle continues until I see myself becoming a real estate mogul.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by polite2(m): 12:46pm On May 07, 2023
Otueke
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by sonofthunder: 12:48pm On May 07, 2023
Hamachi:

Only transport fare ? Or living expenses included
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by jamesversion: 12:49pm On May 07, 2023
Hamachi:

Village. grin grin
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by tunize(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2023
To lagos but i doubt it will bring me back
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by ucheorijo: 12:50pm On May 07, 2023
Orijo.com.ng is your #1 stop ONLINE FASHION RETAIL STORE for Original High Street Brands Fashion items & accessories πŸ₯ΏπŸ‘žπŸ‘–πŸ‘—πŸ‘œπŸ’Ό sourced directly from πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ down to 9ja πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ›οΈ
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by bluegrass07: 12:50pm On May 07, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
U.K, but I don't like that place.

Wow. . . that's nice.

Help me with 5k plsπŸ™†

1 Like

Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by LEXYCOM: 12:50pm On May 07, 2023
Kubwa to maraba
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by justparamount(m): 12:55pm On May 07, 2023
Ibadan to Berger
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by ekukeku(m): 12:55pm On May 07, 2023
I have 3k in account, but I have 19k running tickets,
Australia no bad now
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 07, 2023
grin grin my toilet in CND ooh
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by BlueAir: 12:56pm On May 07, 2023
Which account? My opay or gtb or mintyn account or sportybet acct
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by Sholmakem(f): 12:58pm On May 07, 2023
It can't even take a bike . Chai !
God please bless my hustle πŸ™
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by CaptMarvel(m): 1:02pm On May 07, 2023
Hamachi:
I can travel anywhere, even outside the planet and the shocking thing is I don't even need money to travel there. Hope you get it 😘
If you don't get it
Forgerrit grin
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by Jokerman(m): 1:02pm On May 07, 2023
Saudi.

To watch the GOAT play football

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) / Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos / Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.