Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,555 members, 7,972,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:30 PM

Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) (45415 Views)

Nigerian Man Turns Down A 200k Job, Because He Loves His Job Of 50k / Microbiology Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (Photos) / Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Elemosho478: 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
But Mrs Oby is in South Africa doing the work of a Saboteur

That woman is a Snitch and traitor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Unik3030: 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
this is what we are talking about, n one fool greatermeme doesn't see anything bad n killing Nigerians because he doesn't have anyone in South Africa.
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Galaticos444: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
ekaette1621:
South Africans are like ipob youths in Germany
a frustrated youth spotted
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Lordjb: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nice one, e make sense.. meanwhile see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by chiedozie198100: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
toprealman:
Host kini.....they should be banned from every event, including Olympic.

in fact every national team should stage a walkout if it involves SA.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
When this wind is gone, South Africa will weep.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by sammuell(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
Let call on Jehovah The war is not over
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Ikpeazukerosene: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Sonfethopia:
If south Africans listen to the teachings of lucky dube and nelson Mandela. Africa will be a great place to live.

Hope you know that South Africans shot Lucky Dube thinking he was a Nigerian.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Psady(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Hmmmmmmm... Commendable.

But I hope clout chasers won't come and hijack these struggle for cheap fame and praises

Because I don't understand the essence of taking a picture of the letter to show the whole world

undecided
when u think u making sense,and u end up saying trash.see ur life!
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by jrusky(m): 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
tyson98:
We still have sane people in our society unlike Hanti OBY,shameless olosho woman

Bro that woman really disappointed me. I never expected such foolishness from her at all.
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Hmmmmmmm... Commendable.

But I hope clout chasers won't come and hijack struggle for cheap fame and praises

Because I don't understand the essence of taking a picture of the letter to show the whole world

undecided
To send out a public message that the world won't accept south Africa behavior
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by ogbonti: 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
cybertron88:
Ppl wey get mind kill lucky Dube. Average south African worst pass herdsmen.

that thing fear me oooooo, anything I think about Dube's murder in SA - one kind cold go just catch me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by martineverest(m): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
SavageBoy:
Abeg na who this one help?
kids everywhere
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Shalommy(f): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
Good one. And that's how it should be.
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by oxygen247(m): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
Sonfethopia:
If south Africans listen to the teachings of lucky dube and nelson Mandela. Africa will be a great place to live.

They don't listen to Lucky Dube obviously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
stanliwise:
ogbeni, this is war, hate is not the proper word here.

They hated us bro
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Champele(m): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
We are waking up. Good one
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by martineverest(m): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
Blinkers:

cool

Surprising enough, both would be disappointed at the current negroes that make up, the present black south africa.

As a matter of fact, the former lost his life because his murderers thought he looked like a Nigerian.

Fûck XhosaNostra (Xhosas are covert aggressive), her Zulu brothers (openly aggressive animals) and other South Africans.

I stand with my sub-saharan west africans and our eastern/southern african brothers at this crucial moment!
weirdest part is that the more they kill Africans,the more they send Mandela's spirit to robben island.....the most shocking part is that they left their oppressors and went after immigrants.psychologically,they have accepted that the white people are their masters/superiors and have accepted to remain second class citizens in their fatherland

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by toprealman: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
chiedozie198100:

in fact every national team should stage a walkout if it involves SA.
Make them the pariah nation they long for. I remember a white CNN correspondent asking if she will be killed às a foreigner working in SA. She was told no......that people like her ain't their problem. I saw hate and pure evil.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by brookz: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
Bravo, unlike one Piglet from the other side that cares about the stipend thy will give her.

If you know you know!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by WildChild00(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
South Africans on Facebook have really turned down Nigerians, just this evening an update by some of my SA friends listed a numbers of country men and women they want to live their country, Nigeria was number one on their minds, reasons according to them is that most Nigerians sell drugs

Check the Facebook screen shot

Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Risingblue008(m): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
Men wet don dey chew strong kpormor since now soft meat enter dier mouth,haaah,na swallow dem swallow, those men get beefs die
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
badboywizzy:
They will never host Africans Nations Cup. Never again !
hmm embarassed
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
Sonfethopia:
true talk bro,Nelson Mandela will really be disappointed in dem cry
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by royalamour(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Hmmmmmmm... Commendable.

But I hope clout chasers won't come and hijack these struggle for cheap fame and praises

undecided

I know your type. You are always filled with negative energy and always criticize others.

Abeg shift

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
tyson98:
We still have sane people in our society unlike Hanti OBY,shameless olosho woman
undecided
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
Blinkers:

cool

Surprising enough, both would be disappointed at the current negroes that make up, the present black south africa.

As a matter of fact, the former lost his life because his murderers thought he looked like a Nigerian.

Fûck XhosaNostra (Xhosas are covert aggressive), her Zulu brothers (openly aggressive animals) and other South Africans.

I stand with my sub-saharan west africans and our eastern/southern african brothers at this crucial moment!
history guy, i hear u bro cool, dats good of u, cool u shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
cybertron88:
Ppl wey get mind kill lucky Dube. Average south African worst pass herdsmen.
abeg no vex oh, wetin lucky Dube do dem shocked
Re: Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Fdd
meaning? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians In US Honour Oyinbo Teacher Who Taught Them Over 50 Years. Photos / Union Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does Union Bank Pay? / Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.