Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,128 members, 7,939,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

How Do I Recover My Icloud Password? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Do I Recover My Icloud Password? (450 Views)

How Can I Recover My Yahoo Mail Password? / How Can I Recover My Stolen Laptop In CALABAR ? / How Can I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Recover My Icloud Password? by ithelpnumber: 6:23am On Sep 05, 2019
iCloud users often forget their account password due to which they are not able to use iCloud service. If you have turned on two-factor authentication in your iCloud account then you can recover your password very easily following the steps given below:

- Choose any one option among use trusted phone number or reset from another device
- If you choose use trusted phone number then Apple will send a password reset notification in the phone number you have provided as trusted phone number. Follow the instructions given and complete iCloud password reset
- If you choose reset from other device go to the iCloud from your Apple device settings
- Enter your Apple ID then click password & security
- Choose change password and enter a new password

If you have not done two-factor authentication in that case to know how to reset iCloud password go through the steps given below:

• From the web browser visit iforgot.apple.com page and type your iCloud account ID
• Tap continue then choose I need to reset my password
• Choose any one from the options answer security question or get an email
• If you go for get email option then you will receive a password reset link in your recovery email address from the Apple
• Click the email link and a new page will open in front of you to reset your iCloud password
• Now provide a strong password in the box and enter the same password once again for the confirmation
• If you go with the answer security question option then in the new page you have to enter your birth date
• Click continue button and answer your security question correctly
• Once you have provide the correct answers Apple will allow you to reset password in the next screen
• Create a new password and enter it twice to verify
• Tap reset password and save your new iCloud password

Website: https://www.ithelpnumber.com/how-to-reset-icloud-password

(1) (Reply)

5 Apps To Hide Your Secret Nude Photos / Still Advisable To Get Iphone6s In 2020? / Exchange OST To PST Converter Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.