Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

“Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK (23515 Views)

Jonathan, Oshiomhole, Ezekwesili, Others Extol Capt Hosa As Children Launch NGO / Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu / Why Moghalu, Durotoye, Ezekwesili, Others Stand No Chance By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK by CrestMan: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2019
Alot of the people who went to destroy shoprite and mtn offices are hypocrites. This also includes online warriors like some of you reading this comment. Yes YOU!!!!

How many of these Nigerian protesters both onsite and online will be willing for DStv to be shut down and forfeit watching Super Sports (EPL, LA LIGA, SERIE A, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE), even BB NAIJA for at least 3 months so as to register our grievances against the barbaric treatment on our people in SA?

You reading this comment, are you angry with South Africa enough to demand DStv shutdown? undecided
Re: “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2019
That old hole was one of the voices that brought a working government of GEJ to disrepute with her BBOG. Old witch
Re: “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK by focus7: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:
This is the fault of the president. He was foot dragging and using toothpick for two days when he was supposed to have made the country's position known.

Was it not only yesterday evening, after he was dragged out to have the meeting with Osinbajo and Onyeama that we knew the VP will not be attending, by which time Ezekwesili and Ovia were already in SA.

Government of foot draggers.

Even when you can't poo the president is the fault and when you cannot satisfy your wife due to your impotency you blame the pp resistant.

Tiwa Savage did not wait for the president to call off her trip to the South Africa, majority of the Nigerians killed are Igbos and your Igbo sister still find the joy to visit South Africa after and you are blaming the president.

2 Likes

Re: “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK by SLAP44: 11:25am On Sep 05, 2019
focus7:

Even when you can't poo the president is the fault and when you cannot satisfy your wife due to your impotency you blame the pp resistant.

Tiwa Savage did not wait for the president to call off her trip to the South Africa, majority of the Nigerians killed are Igbos and your Igbo sister still find the joy to visit South Africa after and you are blaming the president.

Did you know that El rufai, Sanusi lamido and Fayemi are drinking wine in the same venue as Oby in South Africa now? grin

Why are you annoyed because they mentioned an Igbo name?

1 Like

Re: “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK by rhymesnoni(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2019
in my entire life, This is the 1st time this FFK is saying something reasonable i swear grin grin
Re: “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK by Osidazz19: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2019
[[s]quote author=SLAP44 post=81934531]This is the fault of the president. He was foot dragging and using toothpick for two days when he was supposed to have made the country's position known.

Was it not only yesterday evening, after he was dragged out to have the meeting with Osinbajo and Onyeama that we knew the VP will not be attending, by which time Ezekwesili and Ovia were already in SA.

Government of foot draggers.[/quote][/s]

This has to be the dumbest post I have ever seen on NL.
Are these people representing the govt? NO.
They are there on their own accord, its has nothing to do with the govt.
The level of brainwashing that has gone on in Nigeria is astonishingly brutal. It's very clear that Nige8are good at reading books and passing finals to collect degrees and certificates but most are just dumb as HELL with. very little intelligence.
Any govt would have taking some days to make a stand on such issues for couple of reasons; a govt does not make diplomatic pronouncements based on internet bloggers, they have to wait for words from their staffs on ground to get the real facts before rushing to make decisions. Secondly, it is pathetic that some will never take responsibility for their own actions, always looking for someone to blame.
To see that some actually liked this comment shows you the level of depravity and shallowness that exist in the Nigerian society.
Re: “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK by arsenal33: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:
This is the fault of the president. He was foot dragging and using toothpick for two days when he was supposed to have made the country's position known.

Madam Oby and Ovia should know better. and they knew before appearing, even if its at the last minute they should have withdrawn, not everything is FGs fault.
Re: “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK by ChristianEast: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2019
Born2Breed:

Ignorance is indeed a disease and its incurable for some.

Anyone spilling out facts to the zombified Yoruba's are Igbos and anyone saying it as it is to the moronic Igbo's are afonja.

Ewu Owerri!
This wan is in sifia pains. may we never end up like him. AMEN
Re: “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK by ChristianEast: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2019
Tflex01:

Lol... You guys are not wise at all.
I pity those that are still taking Igbos serious in Nigeria.
This yoruba moslem is in sifia pains. I pity their christian brothers
Re: “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2019
Eheee!! Wahala dey... my people going gaga!!

But wait ooo.. V.P didn't attend so what are these people doing there?... I am not understanding it ooo

They all should be sent to Nuremberg to eat yam..or to be received at the Airport?

Lol... God help us ooo

Re: “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK by Alzirida(f): 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
alizma:
I think we should organise Ekweremadu kind of welcome party for them at the airport.

Hahahahaha
Valid point jare
Re: “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK by proftwinnie10(m): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
I am really disappointed at madam Oby.
Of all people, she should know better now.
Attending the WEF is a slap on the faces of Nigerian.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Check my signature.
#Wafo is alive
#If you were born poor it is not your fault, but if you remain and die poor, NA YOUR FAULT.
#join me IN WAFO.
Re: “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
So they can't decide not to go by themselves like Tiwa decided not to attend the DStv festival In Capetown.

Leave the guy to defend the indefensible. Some people can burn down their houses just to drive out a tenant.

I may not like the government attitude towards issues but I can't be stupid in my reasoning about them.
Obi had a choice like Tiwa did but she used hers wrongly.
Re: “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK by LionTiger(m): 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
jayfolarin:
They sure deserve to be served yams in Germany. Jim Ovia and Oby ezekweli! Fucking Snitches!!

Ovia has retraced his (wrong footing) Steps.
Re: “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK by Iamgrey5(m): 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
kingkakaone:

Leave the guy to defend the indefensible. Some people can burn down their houses just to drive out a tenant.

I may not like the government attitude towards issues but I can't be stupid in my reasoning about them.
Obi had a choice like Tiwa did but she used hers wrongly.
Exactly bruv
Re: “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK by BushDoctor123: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:

Lwkmd... My brother... That country no Make sense na grin

Na so you hate me reach? cry
Hahahaha, no vex. I was only trying to help your business grow internationaly with high profit.

1 Like

Re: “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
BushDoctor123:
Hahahaha, no vex. I was only trying to help your business grow internationaly with high profit.

Lwkmd... Thank you brotherly... God bless grin

1 Like

Re: “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK by fuke(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:

They do not need Govt. Decission for them to decide.
Their invitations were personal.
Nadollars, we know them.
They wil sell their mother for money.
Re: “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK by banhammy: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
alizma:
I think we should organise Ekweremadu kind of welcome party for them at the airport.
I second this motion.
We are ready
Re: “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK by Born2Breed(f): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
ChristianEast:

This wan is in sifia pains. may we never end up like him. AMEN

Go and pound fufu.
Re: “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK by ChristianEast: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
Born2Breed:

Go and pound fufu.
Still better than ewedu.
Re: “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK by chukwunedum150(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:

insanity
Re: “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
When d head is sick d whole body is affected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' / Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion / 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.