Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,030 members, 7,915,983 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:26 PM

World’s Youngest Undergraduate At 6, Meet Joshua Beckford From Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World’s Youngest Undergraduate At 6, Meet Joshua Beckford From Nigeria (614 Views)

Meet Joshua Beckford, 14-year-old Oxford University Graduate Coming To Nigeria / Shirtless Tyson Beckford Grabs His Eggplant In Hot Steamy Mirror Selfie… Omg!!! / April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s Youngest Undergraduate At 6, Meet Joshua Beckford From Nigeria by Lindabanks: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2019
Nige­ri­ans are tal­ent­ed and gift­ed in diverse aspect of life and aca­d­e­mics, despite the crit­i­cism and dis­crim­i­na­tion against Niger­ian immi­grants, resid­ing in oth­er coun­tries, we always float high­er.

One of The ‘Worlds Youngest’ Genius Joshua Beck­ford, a Niger­ian teenag­er has bro­ken anoth­er record to proof the lat­er.

According to verified reports, Joshua at age of 6 became the youngest person ever to be accepted into Oxford University with distinctions.

At age 14, Joshua graduated from Oxford University with “distinctions” In all the subjects he studied.

When he was just a little baby, Joshua was diagnosed with high functioning Austin and while he was just 10 months old, he could already read, write and understand the Alphabet.

Surprisingly, by the time he turned 2 he could read and speak Japanese fluently and at age of 6 while most kids at his age were still learning how to count ABC, Joshua was already intellectually ready to attend one of the best universities in the world!!!

He is currently in Nigeria for fundraising for his school building project in Kaduna.

Photos here: http://toktok9ja.com/worlds-youngest-undergraduate-at-6-meet-joshua-beckford-from-nigeria/
Re: World’s Youngest Undergraduate At 6, Meet Joshua Beckford From Nigeria by OKorowanta: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2019
At 6,ok.
so him no go akara sch,nursery sch,primary and secondary sch?
dis pikin story get as e be!
Re: World’s Youngest Undergraduate At 6, Meet Joshua Beckford From Nigeria by majamajic(m): 9:50am On Sep 05, 2019
no primary and secondary school ?
Re: World’s Youngest Undergraduate At 6, Meet Joshua Beckford From Nigeria by kerzhim(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2019
Q

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Grabs An Ambassador Deal Worth Millions Of Dollars / Meghan Markle 'shows Solidarity' At Memorial Of Murdered Student in SA / Cardi B Spits On Bloggers Using Her Daughter, Kulture As A Story-line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.