Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,861 members, 7,980,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:35 PM

Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! (778 Views)

Let God Settle It For You / Evolution VS Creation - Which One Really Make Sense? Let's Settle This Now! / Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2019
John 14:8-9

NKJV

8 Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”
9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? lHe who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Praise Jesus!
Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by Janosky: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
bingbagbo:

John 14:8-9

NKJV

8 Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”
9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? lHe who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Praise Jesus!

Ephesians 1:3
" Blessed be the God and Father of our
Lord Jesus Christ,"
Compare John20:17

*** John 17:18,21
18 n As you sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world.
21 that they may all be one, just as
you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that
they also may be in us, so that the world
may believe that you have sent me "

According to bingbagbo's wacky theology, the Father , his disciples and Jesus is one God.

Seun, pls kindly foot the bill for bingbagbo's mental health evaluation.
Gbagbo needs to consult a Shrink URGENTLY.
Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by UceeGod: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
Janosky:

Ephesians 1:3
" Blessed be the God and Father of our
Lord Jesus Christ,"
Compare John20:17

*** John 17:18,21
18 n As you sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world.
21 that they may all be one, just as
you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that
they also may be in us, so that the world
may believe that you have sent me "

According to bingbagbo's wacky theology, the Father , his disciples and Jesus is one God.

Seun, pls kindly foot the bill for bingbagbo's mental health evaluation.
Gbagbo needs to consult a Shrink URGENTLY.
If you were someone who cared about the TRUTH, you would be humble enough to let the Holy Spirit illuminate your heart on this concept of trinity of God that has richly blessed millions of true followers of Christ worldwide instead of coming online to insult people who hold a view you have refused to understand.
Jesus Christ is the Everlasting Father in ESSENCE and the Son in PERSON (revealed to humanity) - Isaiah 9:6
Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by ichuka(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
The name Father and Son are merry titles created in the Godhead/by God to achieve His divine purpose here on earth.
If you study philips2-5-7 you will know that the Son and the Father are equal in the Godheamd.the tittle is merry for recovery.
Because in the created world/universe OBEDIENT was missing.
And obedient isn't in the constituent of God ( you can't give or create what you don't have) why is that? Because God don't know how to obey.only command/gives order.
So for the world/universe to be complete/FINISH Obedient has to created in the universe.
Which was done by Gods Son(remember it's a tittle)
On the cross of Calvary when he said IT IS FINISH John19:30
The creation in Genesis was very good but incompletely till Calvary.
We need to ask for more Grace to Knowv Him and His revelation Power .
Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
ichuka:
The name Father and Son are merry titles created in the Godhead/by God to achieve His divine purpose here on earth.
If you study philips2-5-7 you will know that the Son and the Father are equal in the Godheamd.the tittle is merry for recovery.
Because in the created world/universe OBEDIENT was missing.
And obedient isn't in the constituent of God ( you can't give or create what you don't have) why is that? Because God don't know how to obey.only command/gives order.
So for the world/universe to be complete/FINISH Obedient has to created in the universe.
Which was done by Gods Son(remember it's a tittle)
On the cross of Calvary when he said IT IS FINISH John19:30
The creation in Genesis was very good but incompletely till Calvary.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by ichuka(m): 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
bingbagbo:

Jesus is Lord
Yes He's
Remember Hebrew5:8 said He learnt obedience through what He suffered.
So obedient was actually learnt by the Son
and created/inserted as part of His creation on Calvary
Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by Janosky: 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
ichuka:

@1)
If you study philips2-5-7 you will know that the Son and the Father are equal in the Godheamd.

@2)

John14:28
"Remember what I told you: I am going away,
but I will come back to you again. If you
really loved me, you would be happy that I
am going to the Father, who is greater than I
am"

Jesus words "I AM going to the Father" ,
who is GREATER THAN I AM" disproves &
RUBBISH the Trinity FRAUD of "I AM" John8:58.

John14:28, is Jesus Christ lying?
You're quoting twisted version of Phil2:5-7.

Jesus Christ said his "Father is GREATER THAN I AM" therefore your Phil 2:5-7, Jesus is equal to his Father, God is CONTRADICTORY to John14:28.
Either you're LYING or Jesus is ....
Jesus Christ is perfect, but you're NOT.
DON'T FORGET.

@@2)

@ Ephesians 1: 17

"that the glorious Father, the God of
our Lord Jesus Christ, would give you a
spirit of wisdom and revelation as you come
to know Christ better. "

Apostle Paul says Ichuka don't even know "the glorious Father, the God of our Lord Jesus Christ",

Your Trinity FRAUD done spoil your brain.
Pls , REPENT !!
Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by Janosky: 12:15am On Sep 11, 2019
UceeGod:

Jesus Christ is the Everlasting Father in ESSENCE and the Son in PERSON (revealed to humanity) - Isaiah 9:6

You no get sense....
Jesus is in heaven when Isaiah ,9:6, calls him "Son who has been given," ,"Prince of Peace", Isaiah was written before Jesus birth on earth.
He is a son in heaven before & after his earthly life.
Rev 3:5,12
"
Emphasis on "Son" & Prince:
I)) The son "given" by who?

Ii)) Every Prince has a Father, who is the Father of your "Everlasting Father"?

Therefore your interpretation of "Everlasting Father" & Son in person" is grossly off key and off point.
Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:08am On Sep 11, 2019
Janosky:

You no get sense....
Jesus is in heaven when Isaiah ,9:6, calls him "Son who has been given," ,"Prince of Peace", Isaiah was written before Jesus birth on earth.
"

Therefore your interpretation of "Everlasting Father" & Son in person" is grossly off key and off point.

See how you dishonestly omitted Isaiah Calling Jesus Mighty God

Jesus is God, now check Deuteronomy 6:4 which says God is one. Antichrist jws have two Gods against scriptures

You will die in your sins if you don't believe Jesus is He
Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by sonmvayina(m): 7:23am On Sep 11, 2019
God is the personification of the totality of the consciousness of the Universe... It goes by different names in different cultures.. Marduk, Ra, Eledumare, CHUKWU, Osanobua, vishnu.... Etc... Same being different nomenclature....
Marduk was the head of the pantheon and the God of the old testament.. He won his place by defeating tiamat(which is the Babylonian satan) she is just a personification of chaos,.. It simply means Marduk bring order to disorder or chaos.... He used her body to Crete the Universe and gave the other God's their domain and stations....
He was the son of Enki... He is the lugal dimmer Ankia.. The divine king Of heaven and earth.. He sits on the thrown..
Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by sonmvayina(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2019
It is a very interesting story/"epic.. Those who are interested can read it in the enuma Elish which preceeded the Bible by thousands of years.. The Bible writers drew their inspiration from it...
Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2019
sonmvayina:
It is a very interesting story/"epic.. Those who are interested can read it in the enuma Elish which preceeded the Bible by thousands of years.. The Bible writers drew their inspiration from it...

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by UceeGod: 10:27am On Sep 11, 2019
Janosky:

You no get sense....
The spirit controlling you is certainly not from Christ, little wonder your lack of spiritual understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by UceeGod: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2019
Janosky:

"

The Almighty God has ever existed as a 3 Persons (triune) Being before the beginning (Genesis 1:26), He has always worked and revealed Himself to humanity in these 3 Persons. He will continue to exist as a trinity weither you like it or not.
Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2019
UceeGod:

The spirit controlling you is certainly not from Christ

Gbam!
Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by sonmvayina(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2019
bingbagbo:

Keep deceiving yourself
Using logic and reason in an argument with a stupid person is like trying to explain quantum physics to a person who is half drunk. Because both have convinced themselves they are sober, no matter what facts are presented. In their warped brains, its about their belief and what they are hung up on. Indeed, you really can't fix stupid. ����������
Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2019
sonmvayina:

Using logic and reason in an argument with a stupid person is like trying to explain quantum physics to a person who is half drunk. Because both have convinced themselves they are sober, no matter what facts are presented. In their warped brains, its about their belief and what they are hung up on. Indeed, you really can't fix stupid. ����������

The fool says in his heart that there is no God
Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by Janosky: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
UceeGod:

The Almighty God has ever existed as a 3 Persons (triune) Being before the beginning (Genesis 1:26),
He has always worked and revealed Himself to humanity in these 3 Persons. He will continue to exist as a trinity weither you like it or not.

FRAUD Ucee..... shame on you.
Exodus 6:3, " I used to appear to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as God Almighty, but with regards to my name Jehovah"
@ Exodus 6:3, the pronoun "I", is how many persons?
"My" is how many persons?
Genesis 1:26, NEVER said God spoke to God.
You are a FRAUD.

Hebrew 1:3, John1:3, Col 1:16, Jehovah his Father created the world THROUGH him,(his son Jesus).
PROOF: You twisted Genesis 1:26.
Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by Janosky: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
UceeGod:

The spirit controlling you is certainly not from Christ, little wonder your lack of spiritual understanding.

Isaiah 9:6, Emphasis on "Son" & Prince:
Ii)) Every Prince has a Father, who is
the Father of your "Everlasting Father"?

You wey get "spiritual understanding" why are you running away & artfully dodge those questions you have "spiritual understanding" to answer.... Lols.
Oya answer the questions don't dodge....
Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by Janosky: 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
bingbagbo:

See how you dishonestly omitted Isaiah Calling Jesus Mighty God

Jesus is God, now check Deuteronomy 6:4 which says God is one. Antichrist jws have two Gods against scriptures

Gbagbo lying mouthed Pharisees..

,,,@1)

Psalm 82:1,6.
A Psalm of Asaph. God standeth in the
congregation of the mighty; he judgeth
among the gods.

" I have said, You are gods; and all of you are children of the Most High."

Yahweh says his children are "EL", Mighty God.
Yahweh is Mighty God, Joshua 22:22.
Jesus Christ is a mighty God.
Your Fake theory fall yakata...

@2))
The Shema
Deut 6:4 Hear o Israel , Yahweh our God is ONE Yahweh" (the same word Jesus copied at Mark 12:29.)
Gbagbo lying FRAUD of a Pharisee, @ Mark12:30, Jesus Christ NEVER claimed to be Yahweh.
Jesus is a servant of Yahweh. Acts 3:13.

Yahweh is ONE,NOT three. NOT TRIUNE. Gbagbo lying Pharisee worships three Persons, TRIUNE God, NOT YAHWEH.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by bingbagbo(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
Janosky:

Gbagbo lying mouthed Pharisees..

,,,@1)

Psalm 82:1,6.
A Psalm of Asaph. God standeth in the
congregation of the mighty; he judgeth
among the gods.

" I have said, You are gods; and all of you are children of the Most High."

Yahweh says his children are "EL", Mighty God.
Yahweh is Mighty God, Joshua 22:22.
Jesus Christ is a mighty God.
Your Fake theory fall yakata...

@2))
The Shema
Deut 6:4 Hear o Israel , Yahweh our God is ONE Yahweh" (the same word Jesus copied at Mark 12:29.)
Gbagbo lying FRAUD of a Pharisee, @ Mark12:30, Jesus Christ NEVER claimed to be Yahweh.
Jesus is a servant of Yahweh. Acts 3:13.

Yahweh is ONE,NOT three. NOT TRIUNE. Gbagbo lying Pharisee worships three Persons, TRIUNE God, NOT YAHWEH.

A very frustrated and confused agent of Satan, keep deceiving yourself

Jesus Christ is God almighty, go and die
Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by UceeGod: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
Janosky:

FRAUD Ucee..... shame on you.
Exodus 6:3, " I used to appear to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as God Almighty, but with regards to my name Jehovah"
@ Exodus 6:3, the pronoun "I", is how many persons?
"My" is how many persons?
Genesis 1:26, NEVER said God spoke to God.
You are a FRAUD.

Hebrew 1:3, John1:3, Col 1:16, Jehovah his Father created the world THROUGH him,(his son Jesus).
PROOF: You twisted Genesis 1:26.
Genesis 1:26 is just one of the numerous places God was referred to as in multiple terms. Yet Yahweh (of Old Testament) who is Jesus Christ Himself many times referred to Himself in the singular form as a Person (I, Me) while also referring to Himself and His Father ("I and my Father" NOT "our Father" ) many times to show they are the same Being (John 10:30).
If scripture says only Almighty God is the uncreated Being (the only Self-Existing One) and the world was created through His WORD - JESUS CHRIST, it follows that Jesus was with God at creation (John 1:1), and Jesus Christ was among the US referred to in Genesis 1:26 and definitely Jesus Christ is the Almighty God in ESSENCE. Remember Jesus wasn't created.

NB: God needn't appear to His people as the Father, Son and Spirit at the same time to show that He is a Triune Being. When He appeared as the unapproachable Father, He described Himself as I AM (Exodus 3:14). When He also came to the world as the Son, He also referred to Himself as I AM (John 8:48,58)
Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by Janosky: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
UceeGod:

@1)
Genesis 1:26 is just one of the numerous places God was referred to as in multiple terms.

@2
Yet Yahweh (of Old Testament) who is Jesus Christ Himself many times referred to Himself in the singular form as a Person (I, Me) while also referring to Himself and His Father ("I and my Father" NOT "our Father" ) many times to show they are the same Being (John 10:30).
If scripture says only Almighty God is the uncreated Being (the only Self-Existing One) and the world was created through His WORD - JESUS CHRIST, it follows that Jesus was with God at creation (John 1:1), and Jesus Christ was among the US referred to in Genesis 1:26 and definitely Jesus Christ is the Almighty God in ESSENCE. Remember Jesus wasn't created.

@3))
NB: God needn't appear to His people as the Father, Son and Spirit at the same time to show that He is a Triune Being. When He appeared as the unapproachable Father, He described Himself as I AM (Exodus 3:14). When He also came to the world as the Son, He also referred to Himself as I AM (John 8:48,58)
@1). Ucee FRAUD... Genesis 1:26 NEVER said God spoke to God.
Ucee FRAUD added his FRAUD CONJECTURE into Genesis 1:26 to twist it.
Exodus 6:3 DISPROVE your LIE.
Throughout the Old Testament, YHWH always said "I", "My" to refer to Himself.
These Trinitarians dey lie like kilode.... Kai !!!

@2)
John10:30 NEVER means one being, Otherwise, Mark 19:5,6 you mean that a married couple is ONE being.
Rev 3:12-14, Jesus is the beginning of God's creative act, the first product of God's creation.
John 5:26,Jesus says his Father gave him life.
"The beginning of birth pangs" does NOT mean the ruler of birth pangs.
FRAUD Ucee and Gbagbo LIAR.

@3) FRAUD Ucee, Acts 3:12-13. Matt 16:13-17,do you know Jesus Christ more than Simon Peter?

Since you agree that you and your father is one being, who am I to reset your mumu brain?
Your Trinity POO brain is ALLERGIC to the truth.
Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by ichuka(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
Janosky:

"Remember what I told you: I am going away,
but I will come back to you again. If you
really loved me, you would be happy that I
am going to the Father, who is greater than I
am"

Jesus words "I AM going to the Father" ,
who is GREATER THAN I AM" disproves &
RUBBISH the Trinity FRAUD of "I AM" John8:58.

John14:28, is Jesus Christ lying?
You're quoting twisted version of Phil2:5-7.

Jesus Christ said his "Father is GREATER THAN I AM" therefore your Phil 2:5-7, Jesus is equal to his Father, God is CONTRADICTORY to John14:28.
Either you're LYING or Jesus is ....
Jesus Christ is perfect, but you're NOT.
DON'T FORGET.

@@2)

our Lord Jesus Christ, would give you a
spirit of wisdom and revelation as you come
to know Christ better. "

Apostle Paul says Ichuka don't even know "the glorious Father, the God of our Lord Jesus Christ",

Your Trinity FRAUD done spoil your brain.
Pls , REPENT !!
Lol
Dude you' need wisdom and revelation to understand the things of God.
Why was God called the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ the Son?
Do you know the reason for those tittles?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by Janosky: 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
ichuka:
Lol Dude you' need wisdom and revelation to understand the things of God. Why was God called the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ the Son? Do you know the reason for those tittles?
John14:28 "Remember what I told you: I am going away, but I will come back to you again. If you really loved me, you would be happy that I am going to the Father, who is greater than I am" Jesus words "I AM going to the Father" , who is GREATER THAN I AM"

@ Ephesians 1: 17 "that the glorious Father, the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, would give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation as you come to know Christ better. "
Ichuka has "wisdom and revelation to understand the things of God."
Pls ,Explain Ephesians 1:17. Explain John 14:28. Thank you.
Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by ichuka(m): 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
Janosky:

"Remember what I told you: I am going
away,
but I will come back to you again. If
you
really loved me, you would be happy
that I
am going to the Father, who is greater
than I
am"
Jesus words "I AM going to the
Father" ,
who is GREATER THAN I AM"

our Lord Jesus Christ, would give you
a
spirit of wisdom and revelation as you
come
to know Christ better. "

Ichuka has "wisdom and revelation to understand the things of God."

Pls ,Explain Ephesians 1:17.
Explain John 14:28.
Thank you.
So who's the Father and the Son?
Are they Big and small god or what?
Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by Janosky: 12:44am On Sep 12, 2019
ichuka:
So who's the Father and the Son? Are they Big and small god or what?
That's for your response, Ichuka..... dodge them NOT.
**** Ichuka has "wisdom and revelation to understand the things of God." Pls ,Explain Ephesians 1:17. Explain John 14:28. Thank you.
Re: Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! by sonmvayina(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Let us make man in our own image after our likeness, " what God was talking to is found in the very next verse.... The earth...

(1) (Reply)

Primate Elijah Ayodele Blasts Father Mbaka Over Imo Prophecy / There Are Two Creation Stories In Genesis And Two Flood Stories / Megachurch Pastor Who Claimed He Could Cure COVID-19 Dies From The Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.