Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,343 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:07 AM

Invest Today, Have A Guaranteed Tomorrow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Invest Today, Have A Guaranteed Tomorrow (831 Views)

Invest Today, Have A Guaranteed Tomorrow / Assurance For You! Invest Today In #christal-villa Queens Court. / Luxury lifestyle is here!! Invest today with 5m CofO &150% ROI guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest Today, Have A Guaranteed Tomorrow by whiteavenuegrp: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2019
Are you in need of a home of your own in the heart of Abuja?
Are you interested in investing in properties with amazing Return on Investment?
Are you tired of paying a whole lot for rent annually in Abuja?
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your mortgage option?
Are you looking for value in exchange for your money?
Do you want to become a landlord in Abuja?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then you should read on.

White Avenue Real Estate is here as a solution to your needs. We have quality, affordable and luxurious houses in Wuye and FO1 District with flexible payment plans which enables you to use your National Housing Fund (NHF) or pay directly over a period of time.

Do comment herein if interested for more information or call 0813 549 1444. You can also visit our website

1 Like

Re: Invest Today, Have A Guaranteed Tomorrow by isholapeter9(m): 10:52am On Sep 05, 2019
I am interested,and I will like to pay with my NHF coz am presently working with the Nigerian Navy.
How do I go about been a landlord soon?
Re: Invest Today, Have A Guaranteed Tomorrow by whiteavenuegrp: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
isholapeter9:
I am interested,and I will like to pay with my NHF coz am presently working with the Nigerian Navy.
How do I go about been a landlord soon?
Hello Sir, thank you for indicating an interest in our properties. i will like to tell you more if you can send a number that i can call you with
Re: Invest Today, Have A Guaranteed Tomorrow by isholapeter9(m): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
Thank u very much for your response, below is my phone number pls.....08034425924.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Regards
Re: Invest Today, Have A Guaranteed Tomorrow by SavageResponse(m): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
whiteavenuegrp:
Are you in need of a home of your own in the heart of Abuja?
Are you interested in investing in properties with amazing Return on Investment?
Are you tired of paying a whole lot for rent annually in Abuja?
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your mortgage option?
Are you looking for value in exchange for your money?
Do you want to become a landlord in Abuja?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then you should read on.

White Avenue Real Estate is here as a solution to your needs. We have quality, affordable and luxurious houses in Wuye and FO1 District with flexible payment plans which enables you to use your National Housing Fund (NHF) or pay directly over a period of time.

Do comment herein if interested for more information or call 0813 549 1444. You can also visit our website

Can we see pics of real houses you guys have not computer generated graphics
Re: Invest Today, Have A Guaranteed Tomorrow by whiteavenuegrp: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2019
hello there,
I can send real pictures across to you. Kindly send your whats app number for that
SavageResponse:

Can we see pics of real houses you guys have not computer generated graphics
Re: Invest Today, Have A Guaranteed Tomorrow by SavageResponse(m): 6:15am On Sep 10, 2019
whiteavenuegrp:
hello there,
I can send real pictures across to you. Kindly send your whats app number for that

Please post the pics here so that other people who are interested can see them

(1) (Reply)

Awoof Sales At Akachi Rd, Owerri IMO State / Room Sef To Rent Around Or Near MARINA CMS / Buy Quality Designer Tiles In Kerala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.