Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,604 members, 7,968,762 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:27 PM

Minister Of Women Affairs, Pauline Tallen, Joins Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of Women Affairs, Pauline Tallen, Joins Twitter (530 Views)

Pauline Tallen Says ‘Amen’ To Anti-Aisha Buhari Prayer - Gazette / EFCC Grills Pauline Tallen / Pauline Tallen Appoints Daughter, Violet Osunde, As Special Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Of Women Affairs, Pauline Tallen, Joins Twitter by WNRblog: 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
The new Minister of Women Affairs, Pauline Tallen, has joined Twitter with the handle @PaulineKTallen.

She was among ministers who were inaugurated on August 21 following the end of the Presidential Retreat for ministers-designate, presidential aides and other top government functionaries at the State House in Abuja, Igbere TV reports.

“Welcome to my official Twitter handle. Looking forward to strategic engagements here,” she wrote on Wednesday.

Mrs Tallen, an ally of First Lady Aisha Buhari, had in 2016 rejected an ambassadorial appointment by President Muhammadu Buhari.

The former Plateau State deputy governor rejected it for the sake of fairness to other parts of her home state.

“I hail from the same local government and tribe with Governor Simon Lalong. I turned down the nomination because of balancing of appointments. I don’t think it is right for me to accept the appointment,” she said.

She also cited her husband’s poor health as reason for the rejection.

http://igberetvnews.com/964203/minister-of-women-affairs-pauline-tallen-joins-twitter/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Minister Of Women Affairs, Pauline Tallen, Joins Twitter by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
Noted......Hope she brought some goodies along with her? grin
Re: Minister Of Women Affairs, Pauline Tallen, Joins Twitter by Simplyleo: 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
Okay.

But you must develope a thick skin to stand social media o.

I have crocodile skin for sale, you might need it.
Re: Minister Of Women Affairs, Pauline Tallen, Joins Twitter by Printerscanner: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
Simplyleo:
Okay.

But you must develope a thick skin to stand social media o.

I have crocodile skin for sale, you might need it.

I hope she does not run away after a week. Let me quickly follow her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Women Affairs, Pauline Tallen, Joins Twitter by aolawale025: 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
She's welcome!
Hope she gets good for feedback from social media
Re: Minister Of Women Affairs, Pauline Tallen, Joins Twitter by DevilhimseIf: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
[s]
Printerscanner:

I hope she does not run away after a week. Let me quickly follow her
[/s]
Re: Minister Of Women Affairs, Pauline Tallen, Joins Twitter by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Mandela Or Mugabe:true And Independent African Leader / What Buhari Told Labour Leaders About Minimum Wage, Electricity, Others. / Forgotten Icon: Madam Adunni Oluwole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.