Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,043 members, 7,890,433 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:57 PM

Charge 100-200k Per Website. **powerful Strategy I Use Now** Works 100% - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Charge 100-200k Per Website. **powerful Strategy I Use Now** Works 100% (616 Views)

How I Made 200k per Week With Affliate Ma / [works 100%] How To Add And Remove Bank Account From Google Adsense / 2 Online Marketing Strategies That You Should Use Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charge 100-200k Per Website. **powerful Strategy I Use Now** Works 100% by SAXIFRAGE20: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Schools are one of the best customers for a web designer because they have constant income from school fees and they usually
have a lot of Money after expenses...

Schools dont have a problem paying web designers but rhey usually want to pay low.

I was receiving 35,000 naira for my Wordpress websites for schools until I discovered this secret a few years back.

Its not about the website o it's about the problem it will solve for them. Every school has just 1 problem and that
problem is that they all want more students SIMPLE!! Even if youare a professor and the best teacher in a school, they can
sack you quickly if you are making them lose students!!

If you can guarantee them that your website will be bringing them more students ehn ... they will gladly
pay you 200k and even pay you monthly join. cheesy cheesy

Thats exactly how I started earning big with school websites. I use my special web design and facebook
marketing system that brings them more students, and they gladly pay me big money...

Infact They treat me better than their teachers and love and respect me VIP Style cool

To Test if this works, Put on your suit tomorrow and go to any school around you, then tell them you have a proven
website system that will bring them new students constantly and see if they wont lick your feet....

This is how to earn big from school websites or any kind of website (This even works on clients who already have websites but no customers coming in )

GO OUT AND CONQUER

Cheers
Emmanuel Odah

(1) (Reply)

Get Com Domian @ N2000 Cheap Offer / Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB4515384 Causes Audio Issues / GOG Galaxy 2.0 Atlas Update Released With Major New Features, Improvements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.